Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter November/December 2009

A lot of biotches on here right now. Are you all PMSing or what?

JTL

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL,

Just wondering if it was the teams stats or your on you were concerned with. I didn't see your name anywhere near the top of the golden boot, now there you are. How many did you score? I mean during your concern for Goals for and against of course.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You should concern yourself only with your own thread Bullshize. I see your team is off to its usual mediocre start.

The only stat our team is concerned with is wins. Our goal is to win the league and represent the FVSL in the provincials. Something you won't be doing anytime soon. So fack off back to your shite thread.

I do appreciate you following my progress though. Thanks for that.

JTL

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

In defence of Poco and as Rangerforever said there has been other huge scorelines over the past few seasons. Not fun for anyone when it happens. I hope the rumour that someone scored 7 is false though.

Sunday night at 8:30pm a crappy game time, but not having access to the changerooms or even washrooms is a terrible. One of the best complexes in the province as your home pitch and you can't use the facilities. Other than that it was a good game last night. I would say the game was never in doubt as White Rock didn't put up much of a fight last night. Three quick goals is a bit deflating. They have improved a lot over last season. Definitely a team that looks like it wants to compete.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

White Rock United does not = Peace Arch United.
I guess Pompous Ass United won't give any love to the red headed step sister.
And no Balsa, I'm not talking about your brother. :D

That said, what gives 90 MIN?
No digs for a Sunday night match?
Is HOS being his usual cnut self and not giving out keys?

Has anyone seen Dude?
I couldn't find him Saturday either.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangerforever with all this wind I don't think you will see Dude around. Way to tough to keep that lid looking good outside. This is better for us folically challenged guys, we can put on a toque and go without having to look for a mirror as soon as you get inside. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

About 15 years ago, we thumped a so-called undefeated team in the provincials 6-2 so I won't chastize the team involved here - it happens and we are all grown men at the end of the day.

But if a single player potted 7 on his own... well that's just embarrassing.

Rangerforever with all this wind I don't think you...
When I first read this I thought you were going down the lines of "... will need to worry about blowing over..." :D

I'll get my toque...

:D

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

About 15 years ago, we thumped a so-called undefeated team in the provincials 6-2 so I won't chastize the team involved here - it happens and we are all grown men at the end of the day.

Has it been 15 years already? I'm just now getting over the hurt ;)

But we were the top ranked BC team in the country!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is HOS being his usual cnut self and not giving out keys?

I gave to key to Coach to bring over for the game, did he not take it over RF?

Why did no one call to ask to have it opened, I could have stayed and had a pint and watched two average Masters teams.:eek:

15-love, no wonder you need Premier players to try and keep up with that team, and when is being hung-over an excuse for not playing well, most guys are better that way.

This is the first time you can use a Tennis score to describe the final of a soccer match, love it.

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I couldn't find him Saturday either.

Too busy at the other end of the pitch cleaning up Mark Bryan's poor attempts at scorring, well away from you and that gas. Plus, I have a new scret weapon now.

And in Chicago right now, bit of dowtime before having to go and pretend to like people.

I hate people, as a general rule.

~ITM.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

But we were the top ranked BC team in the country!!!
:D

I totally forgot about that guy from Ontario doing national rankings... silly Easterners :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PS...after a short walk about the windy city, I can tell you the wind deffinitely adds a new element. I may need to get a blow dryer for the homestead...looking pretty excellent, staring in the mirror right now.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

About 15 years ago, we thumped a so-called undefeated team in the provincials 6-2 so I

It was 6-3, you had several lucky goals and the wind at your back for both halves!

40+

Sep 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

All WR has to do is email the fieldhouse facilities guy with more than 20 minutes notice and book the changerooms. Although I guess they blew the changeroom budget on those new uniforms that came with a free bottle of Corona.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Boys ,
Been away for a bit ( 18 months ) and I must say the valley masters has changed. 16 teams ...wow . How competitive is the league now .. as with the old 10 teams there were always 4 suspect squads ? Now with 16 I am just wondering has the quality of teams improved ? Who is South delta ? Or NDU alumni ? Has White Rock really improved that much ? Don't need a play by play for every team but a bit curious of the level of play ?? Who is top dog now that SFC Rangers switched leagues ?

Cheers boys... Happy to be back !!!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Top 6 teams play some good football.Starts to drop off a bit after that.But "on any given day...."

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The league is night and day from 3 years ago, more quality players have been added (S.Delta, Langley Ath., Poco Dream Team, North Delta) this league is night and day. It used to be about the top 3 or 4 and where they would place for the Provincials, now it is who will even make the Provincials. Poco is great with all the young premadona's, S.Delta is solid with some very good vets. that have been around for a while. Langley was to be the Poco of South, but they have really been the GEU of the south (not very Good). Rangers are now North Delta with a AU, and PAU are still the best club in the FVSL. Any team can take points, White Rock is strong defending, Abby are good at home, Mission is good with their starters, and Delta are Delta, everyone hates them.
The league is in great shape.
hos

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Alum,

I guees you need a bigger pat on the back, ever time . If you 'll look closer i said it was not an excuse missing players, nor was it an excuse about the wind, just an observation.

Well done for the drinking in the cold!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0