Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU - 3
GEU Zero

here come the excuses....:eek: we where missing players...it was an off day...yadda yadda yadda yadda....

that's enough from me...i think a will differ to phat&slow...

popBITCH..."....Maple Ridge smells like beans and marijuana. Limper than a dead donkeys dangler...." again as always with you very funny!:p:D

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well... Well... Well ... Moneyman/daplaya/mastermind what is this I hear from the mighty thunder ??? losing 3-0 is a moral victory for you guys ?? I thought you were the new top dogs on the block ??? From what I hear you were lucky it was only 3 nothing. Face it you beat 3 teams that everyone else ( with the exception of Sihk ) are shite kicking. You are the same shitte team you were last year.. just diffrent faces !! All this " Can you hear the thunder " crap can now finally stop . You better just hope abby and whiterock don't get better or you will be in that all familiar battle for the basement !!
NOW CAN YOU HEAR THAT " BLUNDER "

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey!! You should be ashamed of yourself brother. You speak on this website with total disregard for your old teammates. I have contained my disapointment in all the posts that you have put here for long enough. Phil is a great guy and with all due respect to him, he just didn't cut it this year. You Monkey are injured and keep churping about morals and all this bullshit, yet you slag people that call you their friends and teammates. I have said it to your face to go get your knees fixed and come and play.
Sometimes things can be funny but other times I can't stand the fool shite that comes out of your mouth.
For all the TTPers out there this is my last post. I am going to do what I do every game and go out there and have a good time, Minus this Bullshit!!!!!
I am #9 Rob Merritt and damn proud to be a part of the Thunder. Todd, Monkey whatever you have said about this team means shite until you have the guts to step out on that field and play along side the Thunder boys with the pride that we share as a team.

Focker Out!!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well... Well... Well ... Moneyman/daplaya/mastermind what is this I hear from the mighty thunder ??? losing 3-0 is a moral victory for you guys ?? I thought you were the new top dogs on the block ??? From what I hear you were lucky it was only 3 nothing. Face it you beat 3 teams that everyone else ( with the exception of Sihk ) are shite kicking. You are the same shitte team you were last year.. just diffrent faces !! All this " Can you hear the thunder " crap can now finally stop . You better just hope abby and whiterock don't get better or you will be in that all familiar battle for the basement !!
NOW CAN YOU HEAR THAT " BLUNDER "

Well Phantanslow the basement is where you guys will end up not us sorry. If you read my post, I offer no excuses no moral victories it just said PA controlled the game and the score dictated the play. A loss will make us a better team period. PA outworked us and I give them full credit for there victory. Greatness comes from within Phatanslow and the difference this year on Geu is we lost and not one player offered excuses or was happy with the result. We know what has to be done to compete with the top teams, and we will get it done. Now go back down to the basement where you belong and spank your Fat Monkey!!!!!!!!!!

$$$MAN Stenbreiner

mjmountain

Mar 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee, the silence has now become deafening.
After the two week buildup to the latest GEU game and subsequent defeat and many worlds coming crashing down, a new day does come upon us.
Maybe with the coming of this new day a couple of things will be realized:
1. GEU is better than the cellar dwellers they have been in past years, and
2. GEU still has work to do.
Having been a part of the team for a while now and watching all the banter and buildup of this team I can say it has been quite enjoyable to be such a topic of discussion instead of just something to wipe your feet on.
As for Sunday's game, hats off to PAU. They ran us into the ground. It seemed whenever we got the ball there were more PAU guys around us than not. We had a bit of trouble with the three central midfielder alignment they had and took a while to adjust. The ball possession was quite lopsided but for the amount of the ball they had, they did not generate a ton of scoring chances. The first goal was an extremely fortunate bounce to set up there player but an unstoppable shot from him. Second was a beautiful header THROUGH the goal. Third was another fortunate bounce in PAU's favour (confusion abounds).
Beyond that maybe two other tough saves for our keeper so not a ton of threat.
On our side offensively the general sentiments seem accurate. Maybe one half chance. A few squandered ones via poor touches. Other than that, not much.
Our guys have improved. Last year two astronomical defeats to this squad and this year PAU look on par if not better. I am proud of these guys for keeping in the game. A few more of our starters would have helped.
The rest of the season looks like a competetive one. Now that the surprise factor is gone and teams seem wary of us, I look forward to a true measure of ourselves. The competition is fierce and invigorating.

PS. I had an inkling we were in for a long day when the ref took the toss and the PAU captain said "Heads" and it would up heads. I then realized the ref didn't clarify what was heads or what was tails before the toss.

banditsboss

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear MJM,
Please do us a favour and leave your intelligent comments to yourself. It is not very satisfying to read a post such as yours and actually realize that you match your socks to your belt, not just pick up your gummys, kiss your cousin, and hop in your truck. Reading your post is like learning the person you have been talking dirty to in a chatroom is the girl next door, instead a skank. Talk about stealing Thunder. If you would like to meet at Starbucks, I will explain the 3-5-2, if you want to run some junk, I'll be here.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DAPLATO or whatever your name is,the only difference to your team we could see was the fact two of the only players you had last year that could play, Phil and Fat Monkey; don't seem to be playing,one thing in your favour though is at least you got rid of the oversized obese idiot up front; he used to make your team look like real second raters when he was on the field.Good luck next week you will need it.

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feelgood motivational branding messages reach new levels of lameness with manmoney's "will be a better game next time".
When confronted by a predator manmoney employs the unusual defence technique of sitting still and waiting.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that the FVSL Masters Division would appreciate this post by one of your fellow mates ... I cannot believe that he has the guts to dis not just the NSCL but also the FVSL ... I am sure he will be a marked man for these comments ....

What I mean is the theory of our provincial draw.
Not saying it's perfect just saying how they allocate more spots to different leagues as opposed to others.
The VMSL still gets the most spots as it is the best league.
And when you say two VMSL teams that didn't make the dance to the BCs is kind of my point.
I have no doubt that if Columbus had come with us to that tourney as well as my mate's Calgary team for example, they easily would have been contenders and better than the Saskatoon side.

Capiche? ;)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear MJM,
Please do us a favour and leave your intelligent comments to yourself. It is not very satisfying to read a post such as yours and actually realize that you match your socks to your belt, not just pick up your gummys, kiss your cousin, and hop in your truck. Reading your post is like learning the person you have been talking dirty to in a chatroom is the girl next door, instead a skank. Talk about stealing Thunder. If you would like to meet at Starbucks, I will explain the 3-5-2, if you want to run some junk, I'll be here.

Ok, The best "First post" by a long mile.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feelgood motivational branding messages reach new levels of lameness with manmoney's "will be a better game next time".
When confronted by a predator manmoney employs the unusual defence technique of sitting still and waiting.

Fleetwood, MeeOldeSparra, you are a funny bugger.
Lookin' forward to the big match this weekend.
When I score .....its going to be shirt-off, full on charge to the PA bench, I plan on tackling ToeJam for the full on melee. Hopefully I won't spill any of Andre:bronco:Shevchenko's coco, I'd hate to wreck his fuzzy slippers.
Bookie, you are an evil bastard.

Are you guys going to wear that absolutley tragic kit this weekend?

AllBlacks plan on being there with farkin' bells on!!
DeathorGlory

PS: Its a good thing Rangers "rested" players against Mission.:cool:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 7 GEU O
Jesus.:eek:

What's happening boys? I didn't see this score coming.:confused: I mean getting beaten by a very good Peace Arch team is one thing...

Is Delta really that much better this year? Perhaps they will hang out on the leader board throughout. Could be interesting.

Daplaya, easy there ol' buddy, ol' pal. I fought alongside you for two years amidst loss after loss despite playing more than half of last season with torn miniscus, including a stint where I volunteered to coach the lot to try and help (1 win - okay, so I suck:eek:), so don't go questioning my loyalty. Because I became bored of reading the Moneyman rantings and had the audacity to type the fact is no reason to spit venom at me.

Just right the ship and put these two bad losses behind you. You do have more talent on the team this season so put it to good use next week.

Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0