Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Rumours, slander and various scuttlebutt... 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't argue too much there. I suppose the league has some sort of "Master Plan" to handle these sorts of issues. Things like, when one team turns down promotion, do you offer it to the next in line or not? I think that sort of devilish, back room plot may have come into play here. I’ll have to ask management.

Personally, I'm quite happy staying in Masters Div. 1 and terrorizing soft, panicky defenders.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I'm quite happy staying in Masters Div. 1 and terrorizing soft, panicky defenders.

Didn't make it eh. Maybe next year. I for one am looking forward to another year of soft panicky defending but saddened Monkey won't be there to draw the attention away from me. Thank god for guru

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, they wrote me a freaking kiss-off letter before the deal was even done w/ the league. I must admit, I was devastated. I may not recover.

Dear Dude,

We are going to accept the league’s request to place a team into Masters Premier.

Although we value your past contributions to the program, including your back breaking goal vs. the Poco Div. 1 Masters last season, we feel compelled to inform you that your contributions won’t be required at the Premier level. Ever. Again.

We make this decision reluctantly, and do understand one Mark Slater from the Port Coquitlam Castilians- and his ankles- will be forever in dept to LUFC management for this decision. It’s not you, it’s us, Dude. It isn’t the fact that we won’t miss your on-field contributions (we won’t), but more to do with your youthful hair. We are old, and mostly fat, now. Your hair intimidates the real premier players on the squad, to the point that they have advised that they can not continue in your (hair’s) shadow. Everyone, that is, except for Chuck Keeling. Chuck has no equals.

Sincerely,

Without Regret,

Without prejudice,

And without malice,

LUFC Management.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the final of the NFS united open premier vs Poco Castillians ?
Heard it was 4 -1 NFS United 3/4 thru game

That was indeed the final score 4-1 NFS. Its going to be a tough year for us I think. We need to play someone of similar caliber. RBKS are you guys interested in a friendly?

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was indeed the final score 4-1 NFS. Its going to be a tough year for us I think. We need to play someone of similar caliber. RBKS are you guys interested in a friendly?

JTL
Actually jack
Next Sunday we are playing surrey united masters the following Wednesday we play metro ford masters the following Monday we play Colombus masters
Then the long weekend we play the dragons
Would love to accom your team of supastars but we do have a full schedule !I can't promise you anything ..,,but will keep u in mind if we have any open spots available as we only play teams that have won provincial or have been
In the final! Sorry

If I do get a friendly against you !!!
Can U me get a paid coaching position just like.,,,

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any masters team looking for a friendly next Friday 26 august in Pitt meadows at 8 pm
Please PM me

Sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 PM on Friday in Pitt Meadows?
Pmss
Any yes Friday @ 8pm

What is ur answer going to be
Let me guess

no!!!

If you play ur cards right u can take the west coast express from dt or been yuppy cnuts from west van u could helijet in from down town coal harbor to Pitt meadows airport then go to watch topless bull riding at roosters later that night

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there is a lot of flopping going on at Roosters lately.

Flopping
1. The act of moving one's partially erect penis up and down and possibly side to side without the use of hands or the power of a pelvic thrust

2. Using the muscles at the base of the penis to control the movements of the penis when partially engorged with blood.

See Also: Jabber-Wickling
1. Wow, I got really bored in math class so I was Flopping under the desk.

2. When I want to confuse a girl and I am in my sweat pants I start Flopping until she notices.

3. flopping
having sex

Please be clear on what you are referring to.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs used to have an avatar that properly described the action in question. I'm guessing it has less to do w/ penises, and more to do w/ breasteses.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch out for disease dick at roosters Friday nights mounting anything that moves,....men too
He is king flopper

Sid

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Put it this way: after the topless bull ride implementation, staff at Roosters are considering reinforcing the ceiling structure in the bar. Plus staff are looking at ways to decrease the associate costs of overly frequent ceiling painting bills.

Sir M

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir m
What would a city slicker like you know about country bars?your orange spray on tan & ur white shades won't cut it out here in the bush! Stick to montana's(lol)!gibby knows it well from
Back in the 90s

Lol

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday night in White Rock, at 8:30.

How is the team looking this year Brown Cow - expecting to improve on 3rd in the league, 2nd in the cup?

Some new Teams - new name for an old team. It should be an interesting year.
Any early predictions for teams to beat? Teams on the rise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0