Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL New Divisional Alignment

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you mean any idea? Are you asking if it's been done or what the rules are going forward?

The provisional standings are up now for the upcoming season, and I'm sure it will be like normal but tweaked slightly for the new lineup at the D2-down levels.

Premier relegates 1 to Div 1
Div 1 promotes 1 to Prem and relegates 1 to D2
D2 Promotes one to D1 and relegates two, one each to the 2 Div 3 pools
Div 3 promotes one from each pool to D2 and relegates a certain number to allow for Promotion from D4...

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you mean any idea? Are you asking if it's been done or what the rules are going forward?

The provisional standings are up now for the upcoming season, and I'm sure it will be like normal but tweaked slightly for the new lineup at the D2-down levels.

Premier relegates 1 to Div 1
Div 1 promotes 1 to Prem and relegates 1 to D2
D2 Promotes one to D1 and relegates two, one each to the 2 Div 3 pools
Div 3 promotes one from each pool to D2 and relegates a certain number to allow for Promotion from D4...

You answered my question, thanks.
Has the league ever considered having for example the 2nd to last place team in the premiership playing the 2nd place finisher in Div.1 for promotion and so on for every other division?
Having a series of 1 game showdowns all on the same day could be a good showcase and provide an excuse to have a beer garden set up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did this last year on Cup Finals day at SSAP.

Fraser Valley Red Devils (2nd in Div 1) played Chilliwack (IIRC)(2nd from last in premier) and Chilli won in a long PK's contest that nobody seemed to want to win.

I think it would be a waste of time for the other divisions tbh.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division line ups are a little different than before on fvsl siteSome teams have dropped out of the league or didn't pay there fees

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is happening with Provincial spots? Is the FVSL going to lose a spot because they have less teams on A forms or are the Div 2 teams going to be on A forms? Does anyone know whats happening with this?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0