Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL PDD] Results and Banter - Feb '06

Will GEU catch Delta Metro for first place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since the January thread was getting way out of hand, i had to shut it down. That and it's a new month.

Things to chat about this month.
Will GEU catch Delta Metro for top spot?
3 games in hand and only 6 points back, can it be done?

In fact i think we should have a poll.

Akipa

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for Argument's sake, let's say DMU beats Chilli in their final game - that would give them 40 points.

That would put you GEU behind 9 points, with the tie-breaker going to GEU (I think?). So you would have to win 3 out of 4 remaining games.

LUFC & Whalley - Shouldn't be hard for you guys just judging by the standings / previous results.

So then you'd have to win one of Poco or ND Lions. Our game (lions) would be a make-up for the game that we drove out to GE but you guys thought it was cancelled. I think we'll do out best to make sure you guys have to beat Poco.

Reserving judgement on it for now, but it's obvious you have your destiny in your own hands.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what your saying is that you have a grudge against us because you didnt' get notification in time for the cancelled game?
What about the great breakfast you guys enjoyed while out here? Doesn't that make up for anything?

Come on, give us some help.
How about you forfiet the game and then you don't have to drive out here at all?

As for whalley and langley. Whalley gave us a tough fight and would have beat us had we not been up by 4 or 5 goals already,and Langley was another scarey one that we squeaked out so who really knows.

Guess it depends on which GEU shows up.

You also assume that Delta will win their remaining games when they have been struggling as well.
Hopefully we can get some help from the other teams.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda;

What is going on with you guys?? You have loads and loads of talent but are struggling to win games! I know you guys had 2 players leave to go play div:rolleyes: :rolleyes: but what is going on?

How many guys went up to the Prem team for Cup play?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To answer that last question I think it has all come down to goaltending... they're just not what they use to be.;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
........ but what is going on?

How many guys went up to the Prem team for Cup play?

No idea who's gone for cup play.
It's what should happen with all teams in PDD. Every week the roster changes because players go up to play premier and can't make the second weekend game.
Or guys just plain don't show up.
As i'm sure guys can attest, i wouldn't know, that playing Premier Friday night, then PDD Sunday, gets to wear on a body over a season. I think guys are getting to that point now.
Hopefully, now that the teams are split for cup, we can get a static lineup and start winning again.

Enough with the excuses, we need to win the rest to take the title.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
J D Walker said:
every team in cat, aside from GEU are terrible. is there realy much else to say?

actually yeah there is something else to say....delta metro is better than u guys not only in standings but all around dickhead

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Bud's 4 You said:
actually yeah there is something else to say....delta metro is better than u guys not only in standings but all around dickhead

I guess thats why they haven't beat us this year then. and that GEU still has 3 games in hand and only 6 points back. but thats ok, good call:rolleyes:

afill06

Sep 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
there is now way the GEU is the only good CAT team. Delta Metro is more talented, that is probably the worst call i ahve heard all year, wow.

J D Walker

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
afill06 said:
there is now way the GEU is the only good CAT team. Delta Metro is more talented, that is probably the worst call i ahve heard all year, wow.

what are you doing in this thread? do you even play? go get me some water

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the help ArroyoBunk. Coulnd't have pulled off a win for us?

Poco 1 - GEU 1
We didn't have a strong game but we pushed hard in the second half to tie it up with a meg on the keeper off a nice deflection.
Couldn't seem to get the second goal for the win though.

We are now 8 points out of first with 9 points left to play for.
We sure are making it hard on ouselves.
With games against Whalley, North Delta, and Langley, we will have our work cutout for us.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe a call up for the King Kevin Hector is in order for the next three games to make sure you get all nine points, and some goal scoring....:eek:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Maybe a call up for the King Kevin Hector is in order for the next three games to make sure you get all nine points, and some goal scoring....:eek:

no need good sir, cascadesoccer may be comming back next weekend for a few minutes here and there, time to see how the 12ounce curls have impacted game play:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0