Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Prem - Week 5 MOTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings:
1. PAU 3-1-0 10PTS
2. Chili 3-0-1 9PTS
3. ALD 2-1-1 7PTS
4. LUFC 2-1-1 7PTS
5. ABBY 2-1-1 7PTS
6. PoCo 2-0-2 6PTS
7. ND 1-1-2 4PTS
8. GEU 0-3-1 3PTS
9. DMU 1-0-3 3PTS
10. PoMo 0-0-4 0PTS

Week 5:

PoMo vs GEU: Both teams need points in a bad way (GEU 3-1)

PoCo vs ND Lions: Should be a defensive game, and a good battle (TIE 1-1)

Abby vs Langley: After playing Abby last week, cant see them knocking off langley. (LUFC 2-0)

Chilliwack vs DMU: Chilliwack pretty easily. (Chili 4-1)

MOTW PAU vs Alderbush: Alderdale coming off a big win, should be the best game of the weekend. (Alderhope 2-1)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove vs PAU - easily the biggest match up of the weekend. Both teams will feel like they have a score to settle. Aldergrove won both league games last year by one goal, but PAU got the last laugh as they beat Aldergrove in the Cup and still won the league! :cool:

Good luck lads, I wish I could be there!:eek:

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Aldergrove!!! Keep these tables close. PAU is nothing special they lost there guys who finish and your hard nose play will be very tough for them, keep it defensive as u always do and u can get a win for sure!!! Get'em boys!!

Its too bad Guiness aint playin as he is good for a couple donkey boy, muppet man, team hurtin, mistakes!!!

Aldergrove wins 1- nil.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How boring has this weeks posts been?? WTF!! See, u guys need me to get a lil excitement going!!! Doesn't anybody have anything to say about this weekends games?? C'mon boys!!

We got Port Moody tonight (thank God) We are so desperate for a win I feel sorry for POMO!!!

"I prefer to play and lose rather than win, because I know in advance I'm going to win."
'Eric Cantona

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like you will desperately have to wait another week Cantona, PM with their first point

1-1

Seriously, stop talking until you guys are something to talk about :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a brutal game last night in Port Moody. is that really Port Moodys team??? there keeper looks likes he's straight out of U12. the Ref was brutal and his linesmen....I don't know how these guys are doing a Premier game. it was shocking. it was funny after the game I saw a couple of the guys I know on the Moody team. and I cut one from our Div2 team now he's playing Premier WTF??? well good for him I guess. and seeing an Ex magpie playing for them as well.shocked to say the least. I think the Gunners are better then there Premier team in Moody.

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a brutal game last night in Port Moody. is that really Port Moodys team??? there keeper looks likes he's straight out of U12. the Ref was brutal and his linesmen....I don't know how these guys are doing a Premier game. it was shocking. it was funny after the game I saw a couple of the guys I know on the Moody team. and I cut one from our Div2 team now he's playing Premier WTF??? well good for him I guess. and seeing an Ex magpie playing for them as well.shocked to say the least. I think the Gunners are better then there Premier team in Moody.

Wow! easy Hects...k your the best! sorry man. Port moody will all quit now, your right, what were they thinking..

Your not fooling anyone with your gay rant. What your rant really says is.."We tied PM??? shite, we do suck!"

if they are so bad why was it 1-1.
(this explaination should be good, i will guess that the answer is a combination of "it was an ugly game", "the ref was shite", and "if our forwards could only finish there chances".... dont worry, every loser has the same excuse)

See the thing is hects, is no one on PM comes on here and talks shite, they just show up and play hard...thats why GEU is the joke of the leauge. your a loser hects, sorry bud!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! easy Hects...k your the best! sorry man. Port moody will all quit now, your right, what were they thinking..

Your not fooling anyone with your gay rant. What your rant really says is.."We tied PM??? shite, we do suck!"

if they are so bad why was it 1-1.
(this explaination should be good, i will guess that the answer is a combination of "it was an ugly game", "the ref was shite", and "if our forwards could only finish there chances".... dont worry, every loser has the same excuse)

See the thing is hects, is no one on PM comes on here and talks shite, they just show up and play hard...thats why GEU is the joke of the leauge. your a loser hects, sorry bud!

Right. First off son I don't play for the Premier team. second the ref was shite. I have five friends that play for Moody, I'm not knocking them just saying I wasn't impressed. And I Think the Gunners are a better team IMO. When you have a Premier team with a forward as fat as me then your in trouble (you have a fat striker) your team is in last place you have one point. there for you suck:rolleyes: And it's Kevin Hector or King Kevin or just Hector. ok kid now get back to putting your lego away and clean your room or Mommy won't let you have any friends over for a pop and movie night.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right. First off son I don't play for the Premier team. second the ref was shite. I have five friends that play for Moody, I'm not knocking them just saying I wasn't impressed. And I Think the Gunners are a better team IMO. When you have a Premier team with a forward as fat as me then your in trouble (you have a fat striker) your team is in last place you have one point. there for you suck:rolleyes: And it's Kevin Hector or King Kevin or just Hector. ok kid now get back to putting your lego away and clean your room or Mommy won't let you have any friends over for a pop and movie night.

you have 5 friends ???:eek:

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hectsy WOW! . . "i dont play for the Premier team" . wow great credentials. K someone tell this guy to beat it! If anyone shouldnt be impressed its the rest of us that have to listen to you.
what a waste of premiere posting space
you need to scroll down for the Div 2 thread there buddy, you can talk like a jerk all you want over there

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hectsy WOW! . . "i dont play for the Premier team" . wow great credentials. K someone tell this guy to beat it! If anyone shouldnt be impressed its the rest of us that have to listen to you.
what a waste of premiere posting space
you need to scroll down for the Div 2 thread there buddy, you can talk like a jerk all you want over there

Ah did I hurt your feelings???? Kid I can say whatever I want this is TTP and for your first post you try ripping me lol after I say I wasn't impressed.you need a lesson on TTP don't take it personal and you'll do fine on here. I'm not saying I thought GEU was the best thing since sliced bread. And I also wasn't saying you guys suck. just that I wasn't impressed. I wasn't impressed when I watched the Whitecaps this year either. freedom of speach kid. and I found it funny that a guy I cut is playing for you and my team is in Div2. #19 came on at the end of the game plays for me. so I came to see what he would do at this level. I thought he looked good out there. what I do like about Port Moody is they're young and they work there nuts off. if they have the coach I think they have. Then like the Gunners (Div1 and U21) they will be a top team in the FVSL.

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah did I hurt your feelings???? Kid I can say whatever I want this is TTP and for your first post you try ripping me lol after I say I wasn't impressed.you need a lesson on TTP don't take it personal and you'll do fine on here. I'm not saying I thought GEU was the best thing since sliced bread. And I also wasn't saying you guys suck. just that I wasn't impressed. I wasn't impressed when I watched the Whitecaps this year either. freedom of speach kid. and I found it funny that a guy I cut is playing for you and my team is in Div2. #19 came on at the end of the game plays for me. so I came to see what he would do at this level. I thought he looked good out there. what I do like about Port Moody is they're young and they work there nuts off. if they have the coach I think they have. Then like the Gunners (Div1 and U21) they will be a top team in the FVSL.

Your playing the freedom of speach card?...ya very liberating Hect. Freedom of speach in no way implies the right to talk like an a-hole.
Hector i have to congratluate you, you have single handly made everyone on TTP stupider for reading your comments. Great use of freedom of speech

I would also like to note the fact that Hectsy said "I'm not saying you guys suck" directly under the post he made which said "therefore you guys suck"
(looks like i took the piss out of him eh?)

Hahah kk i'm done
cheers fella

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury 1-1 Golden Ears Knights
Poco City 2-1 North Delta Lions
Chilliwack Rapids 3-1 Delta Metro Utd
Abbotsford Mariners 0-2 Langley Utd
Aldergrove Utd 3-2 Peace Arch Utd

:cool: