Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Prem: Week 6 MOTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
already week 6...

standings:

1. Chili 4-0-1 12PTS
2. PAU 3-1-1 10PTS
2. ALD 3-1-1 10PTS
2. LUFC 3-1-1 10PTS
5. POCO 3-0-2 9PTS
6. ABBY 2-1-2 7PTS
7. ND 1-1-3 4PTS
7. GEU 0-4-1 4PTS
9. DMU 1-0-4 3PTS
10.POMO 0-1-4 1PT

Week 6:

Chilliwack @ GEU: Chilliwack riding high, GEU riding tie. (TIE 2-2)

POCO @ PAU: Should be another good test for PAU after getting beat last week. (PAU 2-1) MOTW

POMO @ Langley: cant see this one being much of a contest, Langley should pressure them into many mistakes. (Langley 3-0)

Abby @ ND Lions: ND looking to get back on track, should pull out the win but...(TIE 2-2)

ALD @ DMU: Alderdale but mucking (ALD 3-1)

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every week has the opportunity to showcase one or two good games.
This week has three that, on paper, should be no contest and two that should be alright.

CHILI @ GEU should be no contest, but may be close. CHILI 2-1

POCO @ PAU should be good but PAU to take it 3-1

POMO @ LUFC will be no contest. LUFC 3-0

Abby @ LIONS MOTW with Lions on top 3-2

ALD @ DMU no brainer ALD 2-0

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU POCO obvious choice. For future refererence all games involving top teams will be predicted to end in a draw.
2-2.

WACK-GEU.
Wack in a walk if only to get them a bit over confident next week.

Abby/Lions.
Played both, Lions are better this year, and by there results not far off from being one of the top teams. Played Abby last week with some of the college boys in their lineup who are on the Praries this week.
Lions by 1.

Aldergrove/DMU. My Pepto Bismol upset of the week. Not sure why, but after two huge wins, a letdown is inevitable.

Langley/PM. Never predict my own games.

Heres hoping that a few more guys with half intelligent posts start contributing and keep the idiots who hijacked the thread last week at bay.

Mr.GoldenBoot

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heres hoping that a few more guys with half intelligent posts start contributing and keep the idiots who hijacked the thread last week at bay.

Hahah ya sorry about that, i dont even ever write on here. Just the wrong comments but the wrong guy.

Anyways ill try to constructive this week with some predictions

2 CHILI @ GEU 2
0 POCO @ PAU 2 - MOTW
0 POMO @ LUFC 3
2 Abby
@ LIONS 1
3 ALD @ DMU 1

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
G.E.U. 3-1 WHACK if you've seen the way geu has played (until last week ) thats not too big a shock 2-1 with 2mins to go and then an empty netter

POCO 2-3 P/ARCH big bag has some great players now and they are getting better each week but not quite there yet but watch out they soon will be

POMO 0-2 LANG langley are not a high scoring team and this result will not reflect how much in control they will be

ABBY 1-2 LIONS abby seems to have diff players each game and this is costing them lions have been together for a while and are having a better than normal start to the season

ALD 1-1 D.M.U. dmu are hot and cold when they are good its very good so this week im going for very good but a tie is as good as they can get against what i think is the best ballanced team in the league

Friday Knight

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack 2 - GEU 0

Big win for Chilli considering some of the predictions :confused:
Zeros at the half with the edge in play and probably scoring opportunities going to Chilliwack, though GEU came on hard at times and had a few nice strikes at goal.
Second half was more controlled by Wack, with 2 quick goals by Mourtzen and Slane to lock up the victory.
GEU never quit and worked hard until the end...can see how they're in every game.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack 2 - GEU 0

Big win for Chilli considering some of the predictions :confused:
Zeros at the half with the edge in play and probably scoring opportunities going to Chilliwack, though GEU came on hard at times and had a few nice strikes at goal.
Second half was more controlled by Wack, with 2 quick goals by Mourtzen and Slane to lock up the victory.
GEU never quit and worked hard until the end...can see how they're in every game.

yeah i just thought this could be the one they've played well recently just not had the rub of the green but last night wack played well im sure geu's turn will come soon:(

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy and Hibee invited me out to the game this after noon...all expenses paid...they are doin what they can do get me to sign...and to be honest i havent decided yet....anyways enough of the serious contract issues..

3-1 pau over poco

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Lions ALOT Abby Mariners 1. We had 5 people phone 40 minutes before KO saying that they could not make it, and we had guys away...9 men total.

Not pretty, 3-1 at half...

First half they had trouble breaking us down....second half not as many problems!!!

Well done Lions...we'll make sure to give you a good run next time!!

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 2-1

Scored with 5 to go to salvage our worst effort of the year.

To Port Moody's credit, they worked harder, and were very unlucky to leave without points.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think it tied for Langley's stinkiest game of the year with that of Peace Arch game. Feel bad for any fans that were at the game. Hope we don't do that next week in the Wack, it could be ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0