Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier 2005] Pre-Season Games Banter/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pre- Season Games Banter/Rumours

The game looked pretty ugly for GEU as the guys have never played together as one before.Well it didn't take long to have the first casualty of a player from the sidelines moaning about not getting on the field. It started with a few words and ended with the ripping off the jersey and throwing it in the coaches faces then a few more brutal slags.The shocking thing was it was one of the Knights players and not the Ultra??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

How is it really that ANYONE from an average Div 1 Knights side( Ironically an Ultra gay team name) have a moan about not playing on a FVSL premier side in a 6 - bagel humping. Hey, tall and lanky (probably LVL) you're shite and wouldn't have made a difference if you could have used your hands and your mums touch. cnut.

It's all be shite since bertrum left. Blame him.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

termatofylakas said:
Hey Girth was it the tall blonde guy the call Ozzy that had the tantrum?

actually the guy they call ozzy has dark hair he is often seen wearing a head band. tall blond guy is most likely LVL

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
actually the guy they call ozzy has dark hair he is often seen wearing a head band. tall blond guy is most likely LVL

Well jive when I watched a summer league game I'm pretty sure the guy they called Ozzy had blonde/yellow hair (it might have been dyed). He threw a tantrum when he came off the field, it was actually funny especially the part where he went to kick the water bottle that was on concrete in frustration and he fell on his ass/back. Anyways it was just a question.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

termatofylakas said:
Well jive when I watched a summer league game I'm pretty sure the guy they called Ozzy had blonde/yellow hair (it might have been dyed). He threw a tantrum when he came off the field, it was actually funny especially the part where he went to kick the water bottle that was on concrete in frustration and he fell on his ass/back. Anyways it was just a question.

Wow the bs didn't take long to get started, it's to bad I will miss all of this years shananigans!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trouble in the river city already!!! Are we surprised????

Where is the great leader Yoda in all of this? I thought he was to be Captain of this once mighty squad of veterans.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Mills!!

All I can say is GEU is in trouble between the pipes!!!!

Cheers
Rex

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
How is it really that ANYONE from an average Div 1 Knights side( Ironically an Ultra gay team name) have a moan about not playing on a FVSL premier side in a 6 - bagel humping. Hey, tall and lanky (probably LVL) you're shite and wouldn't have made a difference if you could have used your hands and your mums touch. cnut.

It's never been my style to disrepect any coach or team mate in front of anyone. Never has, never will. Soccer is my third sport, I don't take it serious enough to get animated over playing time. I'm sure the rangers will agree with you that I'm shite and can't make a difference. cnut one punch

" It's all BE shite since bertrum left" argggh matee

Rex - Sam is equal or better to the big man you will have waddling to the back of the net 3-7 times a game.

Any other games to report?

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:

I couldn't agree with you more. :rolleyes:

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Douglas was a good young squad jink & fit, they played really well. I can’t see that being the GEU first team & considering most of us had never played on the same park I think the team will have a strong season. & yes it was Ozzie acting as if he was on loan from Chelsea, it wasn’t the first time & I’m positive it will be the last!

Rex, any preseason plans? I wouldn’t mind checking a game out.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just confirmed over the weekend, GN and SUFC have merged for the upcoming season. We will have a prem team, cat team, div 1 team, div 2 team and a u21 team. Now we are underway to sign some new blood. I see a big signing coming up pretty shortly.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee,
it sounds great. You guys should have a good squad this coming season. I think it was a good move for the both of you. you both needed a shoulder. see you soon.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody know whats happening with ND Lions. after losing so many starters leaving last year i must assume they have some new tallent in camp.........especially with NDFC "competing for promotion to the Premier Division", and looking to take their spot, this year as the FVSL website states.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
anybody know whats happening with ND Lions. after losing so many starters leaving last year i must assume they have some new tallent in camp.........especially with NDFC "competing for promotion to the Premier Division", and looking to take their spot, this year as the FVSL website states.
Lion left last year, but who else are we losing? and where are they going?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not positive but i believe that dj lmb will not be returning, along with a guy who was with the whitecaps reserves 2 yrs back and one more guy. don't think they have ttp aliases. the first one told me he'd be joining lions squad and if he does i've been told that a tall fijian guy will go as well. pm me for names if needed.
ps- all these rumors came directly from the mouths of the guys i speak of.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
from what LMB told me last week, he will be back this year, and as of right now so is the ex-cap reserve

the figian is still up in the air, he has a couple offers from the vmsl

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
good to hear, you guys can't afford to lose all those guys. any new signings though?? high schoolers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0