Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier 2005] Pre-Season Games Banter/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Any chance you wankers can jerk eachother off in the " New GEUUUU" thread. do we really have to have a play by play analysis of all your training sessions here aswell. I can't wait to come down to the land of GOOO and thump you donkeys, have a quick wash up in your outhouse, then shag all your bluebirds at Roosters. Bluebirds a dynk... nicely nicely :D

Somebody is a little bitter for some reason. :eek: ;) Nicely.

Peace Arch United Date Status Home Team H - A Away Team

Sep 12 2004 League Peace Arch United 2 - 1 Chilliwack Rapids
Sep 17 2004 League DMU United 1 - 3 Peace Arch United
Sep 26 2004 League Peace Arch United 1 - 1 LUFC United
Oct 03 2004 League North Delta Lions 0 - 1 Peace Arch United
Oct 10 2004 League Peace Arch United 1 - 3 GEU Ultra
Oct 17 2004 League Sikh United Red Devils 1 - 6 Peace Arch United
Oct 24 2004 League Peace Arch United 2 - 1 Whalley Storm
Oct 31 2004 League GN Sporting Club 1 - 2 Peace Arch United
Nov 07 2004 League Peace Arch United 6 - 2 PoCo City Dominion
Nov 14 2004 League Chilliwack Rapids 2 - 1 Peace Arch United
Nov 21 2004 League Peace Arch United 2 - 3 DMU United
Nov 28 2004 League LUFC United 2 - 0 Peace Arch United
Dec 05 2004 League Peace Arch United 2 - 1 North Delta Lions
Dec 12 2004 League GEU Ultra 1 - 0 Peace Arch United
Jan 09 2005 League Peace Arch United 6 - 1 Sikh United Red Devils
Jan 16 2005 League Whalley Storm 2 - 1 Peace Arch United
Jan 30 2005 League Peace Arch United 7 - 4 GN Sporting Club
Feb 13 2005 League PoCo City Dominion 2 - 1 Peace Arch United

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 Peace Arch United 18 10 1 7 44 29 31
5 GEU Ultra 18 8 2 8 31 31 26

cetainly not a banner year (unless you count the PAK banner) but a cut above the geus.
At least you have a season highlight of winning the head to head against the PAK champ! :rolleyes:

:D

poppingoffpaualumnus

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has the PAU Nation lifted it's TTP ban from the team members?
They have all come out of hiding.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the PAU ban is officially lifted and we can all get back to tooting our own horns, patting ourselves on the back, stroking our egos, and talking general "smack". :p

Now seriously, is there a moderator around here? Its about that time KNVB threw out the usual "FVSL is shite" comment, maybe he can erase some posts or move them to the "GEU - who's-gonna-play-for-us-maybe-LVL-will-be-back-nicely-nicely" thread.

In the meantime, we at the PAU Nation are happy to announce the return of Puller (Superfoxes) to the squad, as well the signing of Kevin Saunders, and a couple of cracker young players from CAT (Dustin, Conner et al.). Cainy is still hard at work trying to finalize a couple of other free-agent signings, while keeping us under the $39 million cap.

It sounds like GN/SUFC will be a potentially strong team this year. Is Jodi Gill signing with you guys Kokanee? What about Langley... heard some vets might be moving on? Whats going on in the Wack.... any new guys, or same strong squad as last year? I'm sure Gary Moody has been running his guys into the ground :D , so Delta should be fit to start. What about Poco? Where is my best friend Osama? I miss you buddy, it feels like forever since we chatted ;) Whats going on with the team... maybe Sliver will finally see the light and come play for the Nation :eek: ;) :D

Aaaaahhhhh, its good to be back... let the season, and TTP love begin :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it that Poco is losing a few of it's top players to Div 2!
:eek:

New coach and new younger players to fill in the gaps for them this year.

BJ still signing with you guys Sage? Or has he finally realized his age.
:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its about that time KNVB threw out the usual "FVSL is shite" comment
Christ riding a blender... say something 200 times and get labeled for life, eh? That was so 5 years ago, sage. You were but still a wee lad riding your very first camel if I remember correct. Times have changed mate and opinions have varied, hell, Aves had hair since the last time I've said that. Give us a break fella.

Welcome back PAUU ( I assume you're the same as GEU United?) but to coin a Zurrini phrase... TTP isn't necessarily better with PAU posting, just different.

Skip, I'm now accepting bids. ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta metro will be a top team this year with a new coach in randy samuel. also a few old players cominf back matt Omerod, tim sowerby and I believe a few others. I heard they also have a few ne guys ready to crack the starting lineup. I think they will come out on top this year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let the games begin

Christ riding a blender...Christ riding a wheelbarrow...Christ riding an upside-down pogo stick...

Fcuk me...the man is dead less than a year and you go stealing Fastyisms left, right, and centre. The body isn't even cold man! I suppose you have his best stapler, too.

Just, you know, get original.

~Millar- posting on Dude's account,

PS: KNVB is a cnut.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
Anyone with a Liverpool connection wouldn't have a name like bluebird. Thats what us scousers, call an Evertonians girlfriend :wa: FCUKIN bluebird :rolleyes: Any chance you wankers can jerk eachother off in the " New GEUUUU" thread. do we really have to have a play by play analysis of all your training sessions here aswell. I can't wait to come down to the land of GOOO and thump you donkeys, have a quick wash up in your outhouse, then shag all your bluebirds at Roosters. Bluebirds a dynk... nicely nicely :D

im a lpool fan of 30 yrs + , :eek: , my son in law is a toffee :knvb: and the bluebird bit is another team close to my heart back home

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originality, spelling and riding horse back side saddle have never been my strong suits, you know that. Good thing I look stunning in a lavender singlet or I never would have got anywhere in life. What thread is this and who is the moderator anyway? It's all gone to shite.

If I don't find out bluebird's aunts uncles mothers favorite colour before I go to bed I'll top myself.. It's all about deflection.

For the record, I got his favorite tea cup. Jinky already had dibs on the stapler.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
His name is Mike Montague. He played U21 for us when they reached the finals against Westside quite a few years ago. I didn't hear which team he played for last year. Come out tomorrow and find out. he lives in MR and doesn't like the travel to training and such. hopefully it works out. he called us to see if we had room for him. great timing on his part. He'll get a good test tomorrow against DMU. He was pretty good in U21, hopefully he still has it.

Are you going to come out tomorrow? I'll buy you a pint.
what was the score?is meers in the loop again ?

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DFC 1 DMU 1

Both teams had there chances! I think DMU had more than us but either team couldn't finish there chances!
Preseason Games!!!
Cheers
Rex

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
It sounds like GN/SUFC will be a potentially strong team this year. Is Jodi Gill signing with you guys Kokanee? What about Langley... heard some vets might be moving on? Whats going on in the Wack.... any new guys, or same strong squad as last year? I'm sure Gary Moody has been running his guys into the ground :D , so Delta should be fit to start. What about Poco? Where is my best friend Osama? I miss you buddy, it feels like forever since we chatted ;) Whats going on with the team... maybe Sliver will finally see the light and come play for the Nation :eek: ;) :D QUOTE]

Jody Gill will be playing with Indo/Akal in VMSL Premier this year.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
who is the moderator anyway? It's all gone to shite.

I think I just got called out by Mr. Dutch Oven!

I think this thread is just starting to come around actually. Sometimes a moderator must know when to let chaos reign supreme. :D

On topic: I'm hearing Crafty's running 3-5 sessions a week! Are you f*cking kidding me!!??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oos the Gaffer then?

Is it Crafty or Randy Samuel at DMU?

I saw the CAT team play last year and the young lads looked very impressive.
You bring a few of them into the mix and you have a decent side.
And that's great about Matt Omerud coming back. :rolleyes:
Maybe Sapperton kicked his yappy ass out and that's why.
Who gives a flying fcuk anyway...
Hey!
Maybe Scotty Williams is back too!
Two fcuking targets now to stitch...

And the thread's not on til I post.

Ooops.

;)

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Premier/CAT program has more coaches and managers then most pro football teams. Keeper coach, assistant keeper coach, nutritionalist, psychiatrist...

But Crafty has final say...I think. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
DFC 1 DMU 1

Both teams had there chances! I think DMU had more than us but either team couldn't finish there chances!
Preseason Games!!!
Cheers
Rex
Anybody else! Read this!! Like a badly dubbed!!! Chinese kung fu movie!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0