Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier 2005] Pre-Season Games Banter/Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex back in Premier...get ready for a year of his very enthusiastic posts!!! And for a year of his sodomizing of the English language!!!

Cheers!
Dude!

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
obviously they are pretty fired up about the tie...

Rex might be fired up, the rest of us are quite dissappointed with how we played. We were lucky to come away with a tie. If you guys hadn't missed about 3 open nets and hit both posts and the crossbar, it would have been a real a$$ kicking.

I guess about the only good thing was that our new keeper looked decent. I think he's still having trouble pulling that horseshoe out though.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Rex might be fired up, the rest of us are quite dissappointed with how we played. We were lucky to come away with a tie. If you guys hadn't missed about 3 open nets and hit both posts and the crossbar, it would have been a real a$$ kicking.

I guess about the only good thing was that our new keeper looked decent. I think he's still having trouble pulling that horseshoe out though.
of whos arse yours or his
;)

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not fired up about the game! What I saw was 2 teams who can't finish!! Especially DMU! Still pre-season.

Cheers
Rex

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Richmond United 2 - Rangers 1

C J with a clean sheet.

It's early boys.
2 og's, one headed over scurr that they claimed to have hit before it was in :rolleyes: and one off my ass! :D
And this should be in div 1 thread....skip.....is thing on?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild,

you beat me to the punch by 10 seconds. :D

Coach,

Get off the blow! this is a FVSL Prem. thread. Who cares about a lowly Div. 1 side. ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor around Newton has Cainey sched. 2 games on a sunday as to allow time for his wife.......erg....I mean that is the only time he is available with his busy schedule. :rolleyes: :D
When and where sunday?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday:

1:30pm @ Kabadi (sp?) park vs the Sikhs I believe

6:30pm @ Mackie vs DFC I believe

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be NDFC. should be interesting we are going to have quite a few guys missing. Hopefully the fact that it's your guys second game will help out a bit.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard first game is against indo/akal
second against NDFC.
Today was the Douglas Alumni game.

Lionhopingthelegsthinktheyare16still.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 3 PAU 0

Good to play with a skillfull side like Indo. The score was perhaps a little flattering for Indo IMO, as I thought it was a tale of two halfs. Indo were the class in the first half, having much of the ball, but it was reversed in the second. We just couldn't find the net.

PAU 4 NDFC 2

3-0 at the half, and many many subs made by the beginning of the second. NDFC battled hard to get a couple, but this one was never really in question.

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Considering NDFC didnt have their keeper (the one that played did awesome but size does make a little difference) and a wierd offside call, I think it was a pretty good match. No clue how many of PAU's players were cat tho.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Richmond United 2 - Rangers 1

C J with a clean sheet.

With only 30 minutes of work, why the hell did I get the hook :mad: , Big Z thinks it was because the Idiots started Crossing the ball into the box :confused: , so Coach Curt gave me the yank.

On a Side note, ParkHeed (sorry Club I :p ) was seen signing a napkin after one of his 3 Geegers, I did not see all the details, but I did see something about playing in a Rangers Cup run after March 1st, plus lots and lots of Pillsner.

Also heard that Kenny Adlof and Nial could soon become Mighty Rangers, would be two solid signings.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk off HOS.

This is a premier thread and the Rangers are way too overated.

And it's Kurt with a K.
Get it right if you want a job.

RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear one of the OGs happened when Stepchild was distracted by Fil's roasting weiner- all hot, spicy, and covered in mustard- that the ball slipped in off his ass.

Confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0