Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2015/2016 - Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
New year, New thread, any new signings whats the story with the teams this year? Here is the line up for teams.

Aldergrove United A
Abbbotsford United A
Chilliwack FC A
Coastal FC United A
Langley United A
Pomo Lordco Gunners A
WestVan FC Spurs.
Westcoast FC Selects.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that Langley picked up some new talent, and from what I've been told should be in for a good season.

Any truth to that?

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby B squad (with a couple prem guys) beat wcfc prem team 2-1. (Wcfc missing a couple guys I think) If that indeed was mostly Abby's B squad, than they'll be real strong in div 1. And their prem team should be a contender for league and cup.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think calling them "B" squad is a bit much, but there are some very good, and young, players that played last night on both sides. Westcoast and Abby both look excellent for the first 45 before subs and fitness kicked in.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant no disrespect saying their B squad. Just meant it was mostly division 1 guys last night according to a couple players there, with a few Abby prem players. Either way, Abby will have very strong prem and div 1 squads. Wcfc, assuming they have the same core as last year, minus a couple big names, will be quick and strong as per last couple seasons.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was probably half of our premier guys that will be available at the start of the season there. But yes our div one team is also very strong. They knocked off delta prem in last years pak cup, and and just going to continue getting stronger with the youth we have coming up into mens. Already tons of competition for starting spots, and no UFV players around yet.
Heck I may ride this injury out a bit longer, maybe till my masters years.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from last night to start the season:

Abby 1-1 Chilliwack
Langley 1-1 Aldergrove

Disappointing performance from BC POTY @gametime - I'm hearing it's gone to his head!

:wa:

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did manage to get a full 90 in last night. Can you really ask much more from me?

disappointing to only get a draw. were really pressing at the end but they held us off. cheering from their changeroom, quiet in ours.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did manage to get a full 90 in last night. Can you really ask much more from me?

disappointing to only get a draw. were really pressing at the end but they held us off. cheering from their changeroom, quiet in ours.

Makes sense since they must be relegation candidates and Abby league winner candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0