Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m all about the banter but it’s offside when you make fun and Refer to things such as disabilities, race, religion, gender, etc

I’m hoping there’s someone on Azad who can say how he’s embarrassing their team

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or what? You gonna chug a couple monster energy drinks and assault the dry wall in mom and dads basement?
I don't live in a basement, I live in a 8000 square foot house. And second of all I don't drink monster, that's for pussies like u haha.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many haters on here .
I’m all about the banter but it’s offside when you make fun and Refer to things such as disabilities, race, religion, gender, etc

I’m hoping there’s someone on Azad who can say how he’s embarrassing their team
What if I don't play on azad and was lying the whole time. . In fact what if I play on van united

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't act like a Down syndrome mate. Everything was cool don't piss me off.

It’s hard not to bite. I’ve been doing my best. Broke my wing 7 weeks ago and typing has been hard, but seriously…

How sheltered can you be in your life that you don’t understand that in this day and age we’ve not only accepted, but demand, that making lite of people with physical- and most importantly- mental disabilities is a no go zone?

You just don’t do it, full stop. That is step 1.

Step 2 is to recognize you are really fcuking lucky to be born:

1. Healthy.
  2. Of sound body and mind.
  3. With a mind capable of fairly complex thought.
  4. In a country where we have the space and political freedoms we do.

Step 3: be somewhat humble you fall into the category described above.

Step 4: actually show some kindness towards those that do not fall into that category, ESPECIALLY people afflicted with Down Syndrome.

Seriously, grow the fcuk up. I have never, and I mean EVER come into a person with DS and come away thinking nothing but this person is kind, and meaningful in the kindness they exhibit. Maybe it’s a blessing to have a young mind and not grow up cruel and cynical. Something has happened to you, mate, to have grown up into such a shitty person. Asking you nicely to think about some of the absolute cruel things you have written here about that community, and reflect on how it portrays you. It’s not good.

I’m glad TTP is back on the FVSL, but this constant reference from you making fun of the DS community needs to stop, right fcuking now.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just
It’s hard not to bite. I’ve been doing my best. Broke my wing 7 weeks ago and typing has been hard, but seriously…

How sheltered can you be in your life that you don’t understand that in this day and age we’ve not only accepted, but demand, that making lite of people with physical- and most importantly- mental disabilities is a no go zone?

You just don’t do it, full stop. That is step 1.

Step 2 is to recognize you are really fcuking lucky to be born:

1. Healthy.
  2. Of sound body and mind.
  3. With a mind capable of fairly complex thought.
  4. In a country where we have the space and political freedoms we do.

Step 3: be somewhat humble you fall into the category described above.

Step 4: actually show some kindness towards those that do not fall into that category, ESPECIALLY people afflicted with Down Syndrome.

Seriously, grow the fcuk up. I have never, and I mean EVER come into a person with DS and come away thinking nothing but this person is kind, and meaningful in the kindness they exhibit. Maybe it’s a blessing to have a young mind and not grow up cruel and cynical. Something has happened to you, mate, to have grown up into such a shitty person. Asking you nicely to think about some of the absolute cruel things you have written here about that community, and reflect on how it portrays you. It’s not good.

I’m glad TTP is back on the FVSL, but this constant reference from you making fun of the DS community needs to stop, right fcuking now.
I'm just joking around man, people get offended so easily. People say I live in a basement drink monster and pound on drywall and i am in elementary school. Do I cry, not even close. So then when I say something back be prepared to take it. If you wanna take shits at someone he prepared to take them back. They started it I wasn't saying anything. But now I'm choked and for you to say that I'm saying offensive things is understandable but the people who are targets are no saints. Let's talk about soccer, no need to talk about where I live and how old I am. The league is stating this weekend we're training hard and ready to shut all the haters up once and for all.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said I keep this site running and entertaining, any problems for anyone and you can leave the site. It's all business and as simple as that.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banter/entertainment is great, that’s what makes this site good. Just lay off the disability references, etc
Anyways who’s playing this weekend ?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just

I'm just joking around man, people get offended so easily. People say I live in a basement drink monster and pound on drywall and i am in elementary school. Do I cry, not even close. So then when I say something back be prepared to take it. If you wanna take shits at someone he prepared to take them back. They started it I wasn't saying anything. But now I'm choked and for you to say that I'm saying offensive things is understandable but the people who are targets are no saints. Let's talk about soccer, no need to talk about where I live and how old I am. The league is stating this weekend we're training hard and ready to shut all the haters up once and for all.

It's called TTP. We all get that, but even in TTPing there are lines. Respect the lines. You keep crossing one. Smarten the fcuk up.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just

Just. STFU. Let’s just talk about soccer and take the piss then. Not constantly make light of physical and mental disability like they are non existent. Should honestly take a couple month timeout from the forum in your 8000 sq foot basement.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said I keep this site running and entertaining, any problems for anyone and you can leave the site. It's all business and as simple as that.
Also you keep a site running that has been around since the turn of the century. Yes that means the year 2000 if you couldn’t figure it out and have only been a member since August 13,2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0