Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo. Did u call a guy out cause his kid has downs. ? That's un classy bro big-time. More unclassy then a team running up a score. I'll see u real soon as that shite dosent sit well with me. My bro has a handicapped kid and I find it ignorant that u find it funny to chirp about. U choose a date and a time. Show up alone. And prove to me your a man.
Balls in your court bro. It's dumb as posts like that one that if someone cut an pasted can ruin your life bud. Pretty sure chirping "downs" kids dosent get u street cred.
When did I make fun of downs kids mr ufc fighter I'm talking to fisher and telling him to shut it. Is he ur brother let him talk for himself. I simply told him to lay off the hating and focus on other things. U must have a lot of time on ur hands. Writing essays like that. U should become an English teacher. Ur talking bad and saying don't respond cuz u don't wanna go back and forth. Don't say stupid shite in the first place. U must have a lot of class picking one on one fights with 18 year olds. Ur probably over 30 years of age grow up. Start a family. Looks like getting older didn't make u wiser at all. U don't need a mentor my friend u need to get checked into a mental hospital. Peace out and if u don't way in on this site because your prem days are gone then keep it that way. (Says he never weighs in, writes an essay.) go to sleep.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where and when bud? Still waiting. ?? If ur 18 or over under the law your a man so prove it. I don't know Fisher but if u write on a public blog it dosent matter who your talking to. Can't be English teacher got no education. I got all mine in the street. Man up pussy. Where and when. Your old enough to talk shite your old enough to learn that words sometimes come with consequences. Mental hospital let me out years ago. That's why I didn't need juvenile detention got off on mental health. Hahahaha. U never know who's listening.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you are once again bringing the fact the man has a disabled child into the mix, then to top it off using a racial statement. “White Soccer Dad”, WTF is that supposed to mean? If any of us White Soccer Dads called you a brown silver spooned little princess you’d be screaming racism.
FYI: I would say most of the old soccer dads- white or brown or black or purple- on this board have forgotten more than you’ll ever learn about this game, and have actually won something, some significant. I giggle to myself when I read your trash talk directed at a guy who has collected provincial and national championships.

Oh, I don’t even need to meet @KingFisher; the man has my respect. Parenting is hard enough, parents who are all in navigating raising disabled children in a world made for the non disabled are the salt of the earth. I’m sure @Ronaldo. 07 if your mom or dad knew you were using a mans disabled child against him on an internet chat forum they’d wash your mouth out with soap, and take away the keys to the BMW. Or, maybe they wouldn’t, maybe you are the product of being raised with a silver spoon in your mouth.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you are once again bringing the fact the man has a disabled child into the mix, then to top it off using a racial statement. “White Soccer Dad”, WTF is that supposed to mean? If any of us White Soccer Dads called you a brown silver spooned little princess you’d be screaming racism.
FYI: I would say most of the old soccer dads- white or brown or black or purple- on this board have forgotten more than you’ll ever learn about this game, and have actually won something, some significant. I giggle to myself when I read your trash talk directed at a guy who has collected provincial and national championships.

Oh, I don’t even need to meet @KingFisher; the man has my respect. Parenting is hard enough, parents who are all in navigating raising disabled children in a world made for the non disabled are the salt of the earth. I’m sure @Ronaldo. 07 if your mom or dad knew you were using a mans disabled child against him on an internet chat forum they’d wash your mouth out with soap, and take away the keys to the BMW. Or, maybe they wouldn’t, maybe you are the product of being raised with a silver spoon in your mouth.

from what I’ve watched from a distance their whole team has a sense of entitlement. What I’ve read here isn’t a surprise.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep talking keep talking. Love it buddy. U should probably focus more on ur son and take better care of him (considering he probably needs help) rather then chatting shite on ttp. Ur a goof. Like I said there’s a long way to go not gunna listen to some white soccer dad who’s most likely divorced and hasn’t kicked a ball and spends his weekends on forums talking smack to kids when he should be spending. More time with his son who is disabled.

ban him. ban the IP if you can.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ur being soft I’ve been stereotyped on here all the time buddy didn’t say nothing u guys are girls.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where and when bud? Still waiting. ?? If ur 18 or over under the law your a man so prove it. I don't know Fisher but if u write on a public blog it dosent matter who your talking to. Can't be English teacher got no education. I got all mine in the street. Man up pussy. Where and when. Your old enough to talk shite your old enough to learn that words sometimes come with consequences. Mental hospital let me out years ago. That's why I didn't need juvenile detention got off on mental health. Hahahaha. U never know who's listening.
Wow u Tupac or something. You got all ur education in the street. I got mine with a roof over my head. Ur probably 13 years old how do I know I’m talking to someone that’s dropped their balls. Way too corny. Go to sleep. U don’t even have anything to do with soccer. This website is a joke I say shite here all the time. My buddy got banned soccer 99 and I apologized on his behalf many times but he’s actually the man believe it or not. By the way ur definitely a keyboard warrior look at ur essay clown.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ur assuming we own a leased bmw wtf

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
All righty snow flakes if anyone has a problem with anything I’m saying start a different forum. Keep this related to soccer. Btw coastal is average.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo. It's no big deal bro I know where you'll be I can check schedule. Tupac got clipped bro I'm still alive which is bad for u. Have your balls dropped? I asked where and when 3 times now tuff guy to no responce

Where I grew up we called this a sex change. Someone talks all tough and loud like a man then when u say ok bud let's scrap they turn all pussy like you have into a bitch. I'll ask azad when I see him next who u are and I'll see ya in Jan.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have been called that on here multiple times. What’s your point.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo. It's no big deal bro I know where you'll be I can check schedule. Tupac got clipped bro I'm still alive which is bad for u. Have your balls dropped? I asked where and when 3 times now tuff guy to no responce

Where I grew up we called this a sex change. Someone talks all tough and loud like a man then when u say ok bud let's scrap they turn all pussy like you have into a bitch. I'll ask azad when I see him next who u are and I'll see ya in Jan.
Sorry who is Azad, strawberry hill 8o clock pm tonight.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur being soft I’ve been stereotyped on here all the time buddy didn’t say nothing u guys are girls.

I don’t think being respectful to the disabled is being soft. I actually view it as being properly human. I am going to sound really old here, but I know 100% my son- who is now 20- and my 17 year old daughter would never, ever speak disrespectfully of the disabled or the people that love them. They wouldn’t dare, plus, they are just good people who would never consider it.

Never mind the racists bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0