Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t think being respectful to the disabled is being soft. I actually view it as being properly human. I am going to sound really old here, but I know 100% my son- who is now 20- and my 17 year old daughter would never, ever speak disrespectfully of the disabled or the people that love them. They wouldn’t dare, plus, they are just good people who would never consider it.

Never mind the racists bomb.
Fair enough, my bad then and my apologies but for those who made the comments getting fed by a silver spoon and driving a leased bmw and asking mom to go out owe me an apology. Not to mention those who have been mouthing our team. If I say coastal is an average team why are people offended that’s my opinion and I am entitled to that.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t think being respectful to the disabled is being soft. I actually view it as being properly human. I am going to sound really old here, but I know 100% my son- who is now 20- and my 17 year old daughter would never, ever speak disrespectfully of the disabled or the people that love them. They wouldn’t dare, plus, they are just good people who would never consider it.

Never mind the racists bomb.
Dam I should probably stop posting on here u guys are all older then 40. (That’s what it sounds like) get offended by every word.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough, my bad then and my apologies but for those who made the comments getting fed by a silver spoon and driving a leased bmw and asking mom to go out owe me an apology. Not to mention those who have been mouthing our team. If I say coastal is an average team why are people offended that’s my opinion and I am entitled to that.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are labelled entitled because you behaved entitled. It’s weird how when it quacks like a duck it’s probably a duck.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are labelled entitled because you behaved entitled. It’s weird how when it quacks like a duck it’s probably a duck.
Yea I’m not gunna argue with someone who is not even born in my generation have a good day sir and 2022 prediction of ccb winning things is a good investment that’s about all I’ll give u for now.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 let's see how big of a man you are. Come for a chat tomorrow morning 10am at Starbucks on Hwy 10 and 152. This is the last time I offer you a chance to meet in person and say sorry to my face. If not, the next time I see you, it's not going to be pretty. I will be there at 10am tomorrow. Last chance.

If you don't show up with ur tail between ur legs, I will have my friend, who works IT, trace your account IP and gain a location. You decide.

Last but not least, I'm not in my 40s or late 30s. I'm 30 yrs old and play in VMSL Prem.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half the guys posting here are 40 year old has beens. Who cares, I’ve loved my 40s, been a ton of fun and although I miss the game I miss it while skiing or riding pretty much every day. Also being a dad is awesome. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Hope you get your coffee @KingFisher. One day I wouldn’t mind meeting you but more to shake your hand. Special admiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0