Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07 let's see how big of a man you are. Come for a chat tomorrow morning 10am at Starbucks on Hwy 10 and 152. This is the last time I offer you a chance to meet in person and say sorry to my face. If not, the next time I see you, it's not going to be pretty. I will be there at 10am tomorrow. Last chance.

If you don't show up with ur tail between ur legs, I will have my friend, who works IT, trace your account IP and gain a location. You decide.

Last but not least, I'm not in my 40s or late 30s. I'm 30 yrs old and play in VMSL Prem.
I’ll allready said sorry for your son and his disability. Like 3 times. All jokes aside it’s cool.but don’t talk smack about my team simple. That’s not cool. As far as Starbucks goes I’m probably gunna be sleeping around that time. You really wanna track my addy go for it. Not a smart idea.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ll allready said sorry for your son and his disability. Like 3 times. All jokes aside it’s cool.but don’t talk smack about my team simple. That’s not cool. As far as Starbucks goes I’m probably gunna be sleeping around that time. You really wanna track my addy go for it. Not a smart idea.

tenor (2).gif

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money

You pick the time then. Unless your balls shriveled back up.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiting at strawberry for that other guy u want smoke come down.

This is how I realize you are a keyboard warrior. Alot of them in Surrey. Telling me to come say it to your bench when you won't even come meet me 1 on 1 tomorrow. Looking for a definition of pussy, they should put your picture up next to it.

How about this? We can meet tomorrow and I'll talk to you about our issues and then I will show up to ur next game and tell ur whole team what I did with you and say fcuk your team. #checkmate

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is how I realize you are a keyboard warrior. Alot of them in Surrey. Telling me to come say it to your bench when you won't even come meet me 1 on 1 tomorrow. Looking for a definition of pussy, they should put your picture up next to it.

How about this? We can meet tomorrow and I'll talk to you about our issues and then I will show up to ur next game and tell ur whole team what I did with you and say fcuk your team. #checkmate
Naaa this whole thing started cuz u talked shite about my team. Like I said ur the man come talk at the game and say all the shite u wanna say. Why don’t u drop ur name and team that u play for tough guy.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

I’ll seeyou at the game. Take care u won’t get any responses from me. Too much back and forth bs. Don’t even know if I’m talkin to a human. Be back after our game against van united to talk about the game and see if u have balls or a pussy.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well here u have it. Showed up home depot with 2 buddies. Not a sniff. Just got home. Read what your writing. People are saying be a man stand up for your self. And your response is say this to our bench. Bro your a pussy, your second tier prem team got put there cause they didn't have anyone to play. Your team is shite. And your getting humped like king George hooker. Your team is rubbish -35 goal difference?? Ya man u guys got skills. Great year. Something to tell your grandkids about. I'm done with this plumb regs I got booted for way less back in day this kid is chirping handicapped kids. Do something. I guarantee I will be at your game bro. I really hope u can fight I'm sick of fighting and not actually having the other guy participate. You'll see what I mean. See ya in 3 weeks.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone has talked shite about ur team ur second last. Hahahhahahahahahahaha. Let's give fcuk head a break here boys maybe being second from bottom is an achievement. Good for you I would change your name from ronaldo who is a player to "finally not in last place". Good for u

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone has talked shite about ur team ur second last. Hahahhahahahahahahaha. Let's give fcuk head a break here boys maybe being second from bottom is an achievement. Good for you I would change your name from ronaldo who is a player to "finally not in last place". Good for u
U never shows up .

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give it time no worries.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB Azad deserves no respect, they trash and @Ronaldo. 07 is an entitled little twat. Such a loser, I have no respect for anyone or anything to do with that dysfunctional team. Trash team, trash people.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gonna be at Starbucks tomorrow? Don't afraid young blood. Not like you gotta go to work or anything tomorrow... your mommy and daddy's bank account takes care of that for you right? Are one of those drunk uncles who yell nonsense on the sidelines all game one of your dadd's? You shouldn't be talking too much about drunk people over 40... that's your whole fan support LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0