Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalsaking

Sep 20, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like the 15 year old Whitecaps kids washed the floor with you, right?
Listn here u fat goat punk a&$ b-otch. I’ll tell u this. SFC GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR RUNING UR WHIT* A$& outa town. We played w half r team that night. Don’t worry urself w our doins. Telln u straight. SFC Khalsa finishing top of the table.

We got backin from some of the best surrey can offer. We’re Gucci. See u when you’re crying in a few weeks when we light ur team up 2.

#SFCKHALSALEAGUECHAMPS

Khalsaking

Sep 20, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those are some wild accusations, glad my playing days are behind me just a loyal supporter now with a front row seat to see the farm boys harvest your ass.

Mate, your backline couldn’t stomp out 14 year old caps kids with trust funds. They scored a touchdown on you.

Speaking of touchdowns.. Guess I’d be pretty unhinged too if I lost my virginity after my uncle cosby poured me my first crown and coke.

I’d advise u to stick to one account for future posting purposes as it’s evident you’ve got the same sensory awareness as Helen Keller in a gangbang.
Dw u baby goat. I know who u r n our team got a hit on ur #. Watch your shinnies bb boi.

Khalsaking

Sep 20, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
And there it is.....
I knew you didn't play for micro footy.

Last time in premier didn't go well, what's going to make it any different this time?

Try actually winning a game at this level before mouthing off
Micro footy would whoop ur a$& any day of the week. So wud we. Lace up b&tch.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listn here u fat goat punk a&$ b-otch. I’ll tell u this. SFC GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR RUNING UR WHIT* A$& outa town. We played w half r team that night. Don’t worry urself w our doins. Telln u straight. SFC Khalsa finishing top of the table.

We got backin from some of the best surrey can offer. We’re Gucci. See u when you’re crying in a few weeks when we light ur team up 2.

#SFCKHALSALEAGUECHAMPS
You servin up goat curry in a hurry?? Uber dope

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Learn Find Out GIF

CJ Mundy

Sep 8, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh man! It was the most entertaining thing on TTP - why ruin it!

Yo micro-pussy - I'm gunna f-U up bi-atch boy - fuche your brown boy - slum with mo-fos.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ares 4-2 Tigers
Caps U19 3-0 VanCity Pro

Not a great start for Tigers... gonna guess they imploded in some manner as game stats indicate 3 reds and 4 yellows handed out - if you assume they were given to Tigers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0