Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Oct. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Star #1

Maybe TB4Y's moms car broke down again today??? I heard from a reliable:rolleyes: source it was spotted at studs up's house around 4am!!!:eek:

BTW, Big T was involved with Sikh Temple... They got relegated, some guys went to GN (apparently they never show up?) and some went the VMSL... Big T was more of a manager than a player from what I remember???

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury over North Delta Lions 1-0

I wasn't at the game but just talked with the squad after the game for the result, i have no idea how the game went as far as possession or anything but I know one of our players got a red and we didn't have our goalie and we only had 2 of our 6 defensemen playing. :knvb: very happy about this result :wa:

brandon

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions have about 6 guys injured and one missing on a red card. So both teams were in the same boat. Moody dominated the first half and the Lions dominated the second.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BS said:
Port Moody Fury (we only had 2 of our 6 defensemen playing) over North Delta Lions 1-0

six d, eh? down in the wack the back line's just three. but hey, whatever works for you...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brandon.
What's the deal with Port Moody??? Young, fit and battle, but no fcuking commitment??? Where is everybody??? Surely not injured???

Bullshit.
Soft ankles won't get you anywhere... Just ask Jas Mattoo!!! (I wonder how many of the 6 will somehow recover for next Saturday?) :rolleyes:

Arrowheed.
No one in the wack is "down", especially not that donkeyballs Mumms!!! (It's out in the wacked)

Honestly.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
couple are away, rest are with injuries, we don't have a commitment problem, we did have a problem of not having enough guys signed at the beginning of the year because we were using callups from our other port moody clubs but we've fixed that now and have signed on a full roster.

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 2
Delta Metro 1

Wet and sloppy game. Aldergrove couldn't finish. Must have hit the keeper in the bread basket about 6 times from within 12 yards. Aldergrove won it on an own goal in the 88th minute.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Standings as of Oct.16.06

# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Aldergrove United 6 5 0 1 19 9 15
2 Peace Arch United 6 4 0 2 19 9 12
3 Chilliwack Rapids 5 3 2 0 17 5 11
4 Golden Ears United SC 6 3 0 3 10 14 9
5 North Delta Lions 6 2 2 2 13 7 8
6 Delta Metro United 6 2 2 2 9 9 8
7 Port Moody Fury 6 2 2 2 10 11 8
8 Poco City FC 6 1 1 4 6 15 4
9 GN Sporting Club 6 1 1 4 6 22 4
10 LUFC United 5 1 0 4 4 12 3

RESULTS for Week 6
GEU 1 Langley 2
Poco 0 Chilli 5
PAU 3 GN 0
ND Lions 0 Port Moody 1
Aldergrove 2 Delta Metro 1

A late own goal has put a once Giant killer Delta 0-2-1 in their last three and slipping hard (knees United called this a few weeks back!)... It also has kept Aldergrove in the driver's seat for another week!!!

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, it was a tough night in the Lion's Den on Saturday night. I was wondering when our injuries were going to bite us hard, and they finally did. I guess missing one of the best defenders in BC combined with missing 3 other regular defenders (2 to injury, one with red card) was enough. Oh ya, lost another regular defender 15 minutes in when he ruptered his achilles...one of the grossest things i have heard. You could hear it accross the park. But, credit to Port Moody, we were disorganized and they took full advantage with hard work and finally capitalized on a giveaway. We were better in the second half, but two crossbars and one maybe an inch outside the left post were all we could show for it. Didn't help missing one of our top forwards to an ankle injury. Oh well, big one next week against PAU, should be a cracker

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

Now, I played with Kris when he was younger (erm... never mind)... and against him recently... and I rate him as one of the better D-men in the FVSL. But you cannot be serious that he is at the top of the province. Hell, if you look at some of the top guys in the valley over the past few years, he might have a hard time cracking the FVSL All-Star team... never mind the VMSL and Island guys (especially with that boiler he's hauling around these days ;))

I'd like to hear what the other teams in the league have to say, though.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just to clarify, i named kris as the player lil keeper was speaking of.

i was not rating kp as one of the top in b.c., i would rate him as the top sweeper in the valley (when healthy)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
he is cute though...
totally cute..
so he kind of has to be on the team.
for posters and such.
what.....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB's a donkey

posted by Joely
i would rate him as the top sweeper in the valley (when healthy)
KP is great lad and a good defender, but he's a class below MilesLong (stage name)... Who IMO, happens to be a top D-man in BC... Just ask me...;)

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0