Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oops!

Sorry drunk loud mouth #8.
I'll get back on topic now.

PS: You are absolutely right, where are all the PAU players this week? I guess they only like to post when they have a win to back them up from the last weekend.

Come on you PAU guys, take it like a man and take your chances here on TTP this week.
:D

We won't bite...................hard.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it when PAU loses

There has got to be no better feeling then when PAU craps the sheets,they talked of adding all of these VMSL players and this will make them alot better than last year.Just my opinion but you guys seemed better last year,I'm sure others will agree.It's just so nice that after a loss we know there won't be many posts from your guys.:)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where the hell's Bertrum?

Originally posted by Rangerforever

Hey: where was Betrum anyway?
Was looking forward to mooching some Crown off the guy and he's a no show. :cool: ;)

Foggy Dew soliciting free Crown's. Sniper got me, out till 03.:p

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU players

I think there has been another gag order on the boys.
2 on the trot and dropping one this week-end takes them out of first place.

Sage 'the best player' he knows was sure buzzing against langley for those 7 goals - where has he been for the last few weeks???? I think they must rap his knuckles when they loose because he is unable to type for at least a week. I did notice that he did get his predictions in though.

There will sure be plenty of post if they manage to pull off the upset this week-end though, there will be nothing but PAU boys talkin the talk after the fact.

pocoiswithinstrickingdistanceandpauisrunningscaredwemusttrainhardthisweekstayoffttpuntilwewin

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
here 's PAU

I know, I know, the quality of ttp goes down if we are no on so here goes. Bored get a new angle cause now I'm Bored too. Those who think we aren't as good this year, your wrong. In case you didn't realize we didn't have Hozle, Mcqueen and Grieves got the red. You try losing three starting midfielders and going a man down for 75 mins. This weekend we go back to our home park on a Sunday, thank fcuk. Cainy doesn't like digging ditches all day and then racing home to play futba. SuperFox is back Dec 1, and he signed when he was at the game Friday :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,
If I'm at the stag you will be the only one getting lucky.....Was she worth it? They are all worth it.
Guiness, I can tell from your two post and your drunk attempt at a hekle that you wouldn't be any fun to battle with..piss off.
R.F,
You're almost right. Don't look too deep into the dig...I'll tell you now there's nothing there.
Knvd,
If I had no life, and I chose to stand in the rain totally drunk, in Surrey, to watch a game in a fake league, then and only then would I come in here thinking I am better then everyone.
Cainy,
You were way better last year.....at least it looks that way from the bench.

I'm out of here and won't be back until I score....
Seeya in 2004

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zing! :rolleyes:

First off, it wasn't raining. Secondly I HAVE to be totally drunk to watch FV"Soccer"L in the first place so your point, I think, is moot. Just for that, I think I'm going to pack up trailer, 6 wives, 19 kids, RangerForever and flat of beer and head on out to the Ridge this Friday. We shouldn't be hard to spot, but keep an eye out anyway...

Will you be in the usual spot or should I look at the pitch this time?

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we want PAU

Originally posted by Yoda
...Come on you PAU guys, take it like a man and take your chances here on TTP this week.

Originally posted by girth
There has got to be no better feeling then when PAU craps the sheets,...It's just so nice that after a loss we know there won't be many posts from your guys.:)

Originally posted by bored
There will sure be plenty of post if they manage to pull off the upset this week-end though, there will be nothing but PAU boys talkin the talk after the fact.

Fellas, just because you don't hear from us every day doesn't mean we aren't thinkin' of ya;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We all know there's a big game this weekend...but quite frankly there's not much to say about "what might be"...

paugagorderselfimposed

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Zing! :rolleyes:
Just for that, I think I'm going to pack up trailer, 6 wives, 19 kids, RangerForever and flat of beer and head on out to the Ridge this Friday. We shouldn't be hard to spot, but keep an eye out anyway...

KNVB in Maple Ridge at an FVSL game? Yeah right, and Luc VanLierde get's 90min a game.
:rolleyes:

Ranger and a flat maybe because I know he's a true FVSL fan and he doesn't go anywhere without a flat of beer. But if I saw Circle K on the sidelines on Friday I'd be shocked.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
I'm out of here and won't be back until I score....
Seeya in 2004

Now THAT is the best thing I've heard around these parts in quite some time. Here's hoping your team blindfolds you if you see the park at all. :D

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryouts full

Tryouts for the strikers position for langley are presently full for this weeks training session. Further tryouts will be scheduled for next weeks session. Tryouts are first come first serve basis. Post goal celebration mandatory. Due to the fact everyone else is out of practice for lack of goals. Those with two left feet need not apply as those positions are presently overly full.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU players

Originally posted by bored
I think there has been another gag order on the boys.
2 on the trot and dropping one this week-end takes them out of first place.

Bored, Bored, Bored........
You really must be bored, you come on here and post some more of your nonsense dribble. By the way, I thought piss-taking is reserved for players/coaches etc that are in the league, not for cheerleaders from australia .:eek: You can knock others when you are more involved :rolleyes:

Where do I start.....

Reason I have not said anything about the loss to Peg is that 3 or 4 of our guys came on and said it all, I had nothing new to add. Playing with 10 men for 75 minutes will kill ya every time.

As for all the PAU doubters/bashers, we've had a couple of bad results and we're still in first place......... what does that say about POCO, GEU etc :eek: All I know is, god help you all when we get back into our full stride :wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: PAU players

Originally posted by Sage

All I know is, god help you all when we get back into our full stride :wa:

That's funny because POCO keeps saying the same thing too.
Hey, whatever motivates ya!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya well...

Ya well langley's already in full stride and they still suck so take that.Oh crap I don't play for langley oh well take it..:confused:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: here 's the excuses

Originally posted by cainy
Those who think we aren't as good this year, your wrong. In case you didn't realize we didn't have Hozle, Mcqueen and Grieves got the red. You try losing three starting midfielders and going a man down for 75 mins.

Obla di Obla da....I doubt too mayny teams in the leaugue have had the same line up every weekend.Poco's line up hasn't been the same all year and it wont be again this weekend, as we are missing 2 key guys.Thank goodness no-one from the poco camp has complained or use it as an excuse this year like some teams do. By the way in case anyone from the pau camp wants to put some cold beverages on the line, let Osame know. The cooler is full and waiting.:wa:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:God and not Allah

Originally posted by Sage

: All I know is, god help you all when we get back into our full stride :wa:

Talk about funny things yoda... I was talking to some of the pau boys recently and they thought the only way sage would score a meaningfull goal again is with gods intervention.Funny how things work..

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wager

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
in case anyone from the pau camp wants to put some cold beverages on the line, let Osame know. The cooler is full and waiting.:wa:

Lets set the specifics: I know it's not the size of a man's cooler, but how he packs it.......however I'd like to know how many beers fit in your little Poco cooler, and what kind of shite you boys are drinking before I wager PAU quality. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
24 pack on pau

hey bin madden,i'll put a cool 24 pack down right now stating the
fact P A U is going to lay a beating on the po co boys this weekend.

lets go big man,put up or shut up!
coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0