Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's put an end to this

Originally posted by coach
just because a guy is called out for playing bad,doesn't make you
a bad club guy?i stated two weeks ago pasqua was fricken horrible.the keeper was bad and those are just the facts.
(how do you sugar coat it)your right, two rangers said he was
brutal.and he was!

lets hope he plays better, coach.:(

Originally posted by The Judge
Surrey needs to get rid of the goalie and call up some of the rangers.

Man, you don't check TTP for a couple of days and you get lambassed left, right and center.

Dude, thanks for the back-up but I'll take it from here.

Bottom line was I did play like shite. No excuses to it. Simple stuff. Anyone could see it. I made mistakes, yes, but you better believe that ain't gonna stop me from coming back with a vengence. Did you guys ever make mistakes? Hell ya, the only difference is that they go unnoticed when compared to a goalie. Being a goalie (and any goalie will tell you) results in either being the hero or the goat. One mistake by a goalie and it's a goal, and could be the game. My mistakes resulted in the game. So who cares now, that's behind me. Can't do anything about that. Time to look forward. Seems like you older players like living in the past. Good for you, not me though!

Coach: You better believe I'm gonna play better next week against GEU. I'm young, mad and got something to prove to my team, the rest of the league and myself.

The Judge: Seems like all you wanna do is keep relegating yourself further and further down the chain and trying to bring the rest of us with you. Now you wanna move up and play Premier? No disrespect to you or the rest of the Rangers, but you make choices, stick with them, but think before you say. Uncalled for.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
We haven't deserved to win in any of our 4 losses. That said, we're working our nuts off and it's bound to turn around.

Aldergrove's famous last words;) And where is Aldergrove now?:eek: :rolleyes:

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Let's put an end to this

Originally posted by housearrest

Coach: You better believe I'm gonna play better next week against GEU. I'm young, mad and got something to prove to my team, the rest of the league and myself.

you go girl.............. prove something to the league? like the league gives a shite if you play better next week!!!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jake the Muff

You fcuking cement head.

Take a close read on that last post of mine.
It is riddled with hidden messages to a certain group of TTPers.
You know, a joke?
Like you.
Something about the theme of this site?

Anyway, I'm way off topic, but when you get called out by geeks like you, you respond.

Washed up?
Maybe so, but like I've done before I can go on for days about shite that you'll never see in your lifetime.
But, I won't.
The boys on here have heard enough about our past accomplishments. :D
We're in the Pak again and we are ready again.
Watch and learn Muffy.

Wank.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Let's put an end to this

Originally posted by friedbread

you go girl.............. prove something to the league? like the league gives a shite if you play better next week!!!!

Sorry there, got a little caught up in the moment.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Great post Ranger, funny stuff:D
Jake the muff, I've been informed who you are.:eek: You quite simply good be the worst footballer ever to sport a set of boots. Go back to the threads that involve you..... none. Honestly to all my fello ttpers don't even give this wank stain the time of day:mad:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
could be a good game!

GEU/PEG
I only say this cause GEU will be missing 3 key starters(2 D-fence and 1 mid) Either way the team is strong and should come thru.
:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pump it up

Pumpy:

Easy oversight on your post.
Quite reasonable actually.
But, we're not in premier. :eek:
And of course the critics will now be going fcuking bananas :wa: simply by the fact you assumed we are in premier.
We are premier killers, but play in Div. 1.
Hard to believe but true. ;)

No Friday night games yet as the turf is not done.
Hope all is well for you at MF.
Have you got Sid on his pills yet?

Speaking of, Dude was asking kindly of you the other day. :D

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All systems go, right on. I wouldn't let girths latest post affect your confidence . Our bench this year is as strong as the starters. It should be a good match.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU v Peg

Girth:

Now why the f..k are you telling your opponent precisely which starters by position you will be missing this week. Makes little sense unless you are looking for a reason (ahead of time) for a loss.

Hey Pump it up: Learn to read your frigging PMs. I think it was sent about two months ago and you still haven't read it!!! How are you and your buddy Sid these days? ;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

No you've misunderstood my post,GEU are a different team this year,the bench is deep and believe me if what I said is true:rolleyes: we will still be as strong as ever. No excuses here I just believe the good teams should have nothing to worry about no matter what the lineup.;)

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,
Now that you have told the Peg boys who will be missing from your line up this weekend maybe you could tell them about any injuries the players might have. Or better yet what weeknesses your goalie might have you Twat.

RangerForever,
The critics will not be going fcuking bananas over you guys for much longer. I give you and your team one more year of playing at the level you are at now....... You guys are almost at the point of being called a bunch of has bins.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
I've never heard of a has bin. Curious.
It's a dwarf version of terrorist Osame Bin Laden, kinda like Buckfast is a dwarf version of Fastshow.

Bad example... he's just a fcuking midget :eek:

I might need to change my FVSL predictions for this week now... GEU sounds pretty undermanned and Peg's keeper has something to prove...

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention that GEU all ate bad seafood last night, which has them all laid up in the hospital surviving on intravenous, doubtful for Sunday.

At least, that's what Girth told me.

Stay tuned for another episode of As the Meadows Turns...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might need to change my FVSL predictions for this week now... GEU sounds pretty undermanned and Peg's keeper has something to prove...
So you're going to pick GEU over Peg then?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0