Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL and Turf

When is your next FVSL turf game, JTL? This is a must see. JTL actually turning up for a turf match.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jtl should and does know better

like it was stated here earlier, the more skillfull teams are more suited for the turf. That is the number one reason why poco wants the turf. Our home field gives us no advantage. When you have to take 2 or 3 touches on the ball just to get is on the grass so you can shoot, its no fun.JTL should be :wa: because he is going to benefit more than most.If we all had grass pitches like deltas or geu, maybe then you could argue that it should be only played on grass.I would like to know where people get their stats about turf injuries being higher than grass injuries. Ask the 2 gn players that went down without being touched if they like the grass over turf.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey GN loves the turf....when we fall on turf its just like falling on grass.....sliding is sometimes a problem though.......osame quit your crying...how long has it been.........oh and for all you guys that say turf is hard on the joints well than lose a few pounds and it wont be too bad.......But ill agree with you guys on one thing I'd definitely rather play on fields like delta's or geu's over turf.....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy on Jack

Hey guys easy on Jack I just found out why he is so upset, over the weekend he went horseback riding and wouldn't you know it he couldn't get off the big fellow so from his cell phone he called Ronaldo and told him of his problem.Well Ronaldo being a good friend and all came to his need and helped Jack Off The Horse. They killed two birds with one stone but this scary event has left Jack bitter and is taking it out on FVSL fields.:eek:

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,

That was good. I actually laughed out loud.
JTL ...I don't give a shite what you think about turf fields. These people care too much about your opinion, I'm embarassed for them. Turf is for the skilled, agile, quick paced and in shape. Injuries.....that doesn't make any sense. I think you all should agree that you are more likely to twist an ankle on pot hole reeves than on an imaculate turf field. I love turf....but she has to keep it trimed.

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,
You have to end this gay shite. I don't like it how you cum on here and splatter the screen with homosexual crap. It's been going on for long enough. It just never ends with you. I can't believe you sucked me into this. so wrap it up. No more....just pm Yoda with it instead....

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Delta 0......it was a pretty decent game by both teams......all in all I think it was a fair result although im sure Delta will disagree.....I'll admit the officiating in the first half favored us a little during which we capitalized from the penalty spot...(it was a clear foul I believe anywayz).....However delta's coach was whinning the whole game...the players from delta were ok but the coach kept yapping away all game long......In the 2nd half i believe the ref was a little intimidated by all the yelling he received so the calls were going delta's way slightly more during the 2nd half......In the end i think it all evened out......im anxiously awaiting the rest of the results...........cheers

J

JaketheMuss

Gn-Delta 1-0
I'm guessing that the next time Gn play Poco more then 50% of us are voting for Gn. 4 serious contenders now. Nice result Gn.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by JaketheMuss
the next time Gn play Poco more then 50% of us are voting for Gn

Not likely. People going to now side with GN because a win over a weak team?:confused: Give your head a shake.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

Skytrain, I dont think that your ever gonna give the respect to GN that it deserves, but thats all right, we are just going to go week in week out and play our hearts out, like we have been doing.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Respect

Originally posted by star #1
Skytrain, I dont think that your ever gonna give the respect to GN that it deserves

GN is a good young team but no I will not 'give' them respect. Respect is earned not given. If GN can have the same results the second cycle then....................:rolleyes:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ronaldo Haircut Head

JTL ...I don't give a shite what you think about turf fields. These people care too much about your opinion,.

I believe that this entire forum is formed on opinions, you tosser!!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco vs. Langley

Just wondering about the game today vs. Langley. A high scoring affair. Was it bad goaltending, poor defence or just great finishing by both teams?

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looking at the website and it says that the poco-langley game was NP, is there a protest or something going on or is it just a typo or a misunderstanding?.... anyone know about that?

memyselfandi

Sep 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco - Langley was a good game. I was talking to one of their players after the game. He tells me their coach before the game tell them that they should have no problem being up by two at the half. Langley was up 3-1 in the first half hour. Quite surprising considering they have scored four total goals in their first five games combined. Missing four starters and had 7 Cat players in the lineup. Three of their goals were scored by Cat players. Not necessarily bad goaltending - just strong finishing. After playing almost all the teams now, PAU were the only team that has impressed. Langley seems to get stronger every game. I hope we keep getting taken too lightly though.

C

cspurgeon

clear?

Actually it was 4 Cat Players and they scored ALL the goals but that doesnt mean alot, they were fresh as the CAT game got cancelled due to poco unable to field a team or something. As far the high scoring, there was some weak defensive moments on both teams, Langley did well to regain the lead after blowing a 3-1 start. Langley has been getting much better since game one, I hope they keep improving.

Cheers.
Chad.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Play seemed slow

GEU/PEG
This seemed like a slow motion game both teams were not passing the ball too well. Peg capitalized on break away goals and good finishing on two of the three goals.Geu looked not so good on this day from front to back.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coach

I don't want to start a rivarly or have any bad blood between us but I just got to clarify a few points you just made.

Yes we are in Tied in last place right now, but if you take a look at the standings (if you haven't already), everybody is really, really close. 6 points divided first from last (with a game in hand for PAU)

There is still one game left before we reach the 1/3 mark of the season. And that's just it, it is only the 1/3 mark of the season, meaning there's 2/3's left. Lot's of soccer left. Lot's of soccer left.

Continue having a great season in Div 1 (6-0, not too shabby) and we'll try our best to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0