Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:hey chicken shite,what is it

Originally posted by coach
for a lad who won tonight,get a fricken grip!
he played terrible,but who the **** are you!
some jack who will go play for another team next month.
get your pogo stick out and show some fricken class slates!
(read houses posts,and see he only wanted to win tonight!)

turf or no turf,get a fricken life you poser.

Look at you, first you rip into your goalie, than you get stage fright and now you try to back track and sugar coat it. Chicken shite, well done. This fricken web sit is not about class, its about taking the piss out of people. Just like you did about your goalie.
What did your wife read your first post, and decide to speak for you in your next post. Nicely done ****ch. I believe his name is jack the lad .
Ps: "house just wanted to win tonight" Well no shti, I though he wanted to loose like the rest of us.. good post, back to the chaulk board, ****roach;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no shite shir lock!

i will stand by and say that house played bad you dip shite.
but getting all personal about the guy shows now fricken class.

get a grip bin ladden,
i mean jack bin ladden.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK!!!

And CNUT too.

Mat Eddie has done that a dozen times. Well done, Snowman.

Shocking, yes (all of us). See you all in week 14.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I scored quite a few goals last year.....never did I once have a post like JackOff The Horse did....goals happen if you are a striker.....not a big deal......Throwing it in houses face, shows how insecure you are. You are an idiot.....next time i play you...you're getting flattened
Anyhow...the clash of the top 2 square off tomorow in the Arch.....should be a good game....the beekee little red chick in the middle is getting run over.....Geu 5-Pau 1.....
JackOffTheHorse has my vote for most pathetic player in the valley, hands down

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP

The fellas are getting a bit testy. Once again, you all need to be reminded that this is called take the piss. Maybe I took it a bit too far, but lets be honest - does it mean that much to you guys. We have lost our fair share of games this year, big deal - we move on.

If you want to talk about class, how classy is it making public threats. I appologize if I hurt your feelings house - I didn't think it would be taken so seriously.

By the way LUC, "It doesn't matter who scores, as long as my team wins", LARRY BIRD.

JTL

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
jack

maybe the clubs poor display and my 12 pints later,might have got my blood boiling.your right it is take the piss.

coachwhowasmadafterdefendingjackfromsidvisious!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach and Jack the Lad

Coach: Does this mean that Jack the Lad, the Poco Chiro, won't be treating House Arrest for whiplash after 3 stunning Poco goals? ;)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JackOffTheHorse,
Bird knows his shite, I agree. The real issue should be why there is only one goalie in here. It would make for better taking is more keeps were in here.
i didn't even really read your post...I just think your an idiot.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumor has it that B. Roberts of Peace Arch was at the Foggy Dew last night doing a bit of Sheep Shagging. Can someone confirm or deny this...:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
JackOffTheHorse,
Bird knows his shite, I agree. The real issue should be why there is only one goalie in here. It would make for better taking is more keeps were in here.

No, one keeper is enough besides you have to be a little screwed up to enjoy being punished at practice and games. If you have a bad game as a keeper game over, If you have a bad game as a player on the pitch you might sub off and the game might not be affected. I guess it is a position for those that don't let things bother them for too long. But I can see it to be rewarding when you steal the odd game that you had no business even being in, and this is why the good keepers probably always come back.

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth,
Maybe you're right, keeper is for the insane. Glory position, either you save the game or lose it. Isn'ttaking the piss out of striker when he misses a breakaway the same as taking the piss outta a keep when he lets weak one in?. You goalies are crazy, but sensitive little puffs.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jean-Luc perturbed

I ......Throwing it in houses face, shows how insecure you are. You are an idiot.....next time i play you...you're getting flattened
Anyhow...the clash of the top 2 square off tomorow in the Arch.....should be a good game....the beekee little red chick in the middle is getting run over.....Geu 5-Pau 1.....

You sound like one tough hombre :rolleyes:
Be sure to let us know when it happens so we can all take your number ( only to give you full credit for your bold prediction, of course)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: by the way.

Originally posted by coach
I hope you are playing JACK,when it comes to pak cup time.
Because nothing would be sweeter than to see Ian Mclean or
Gordo or Marshall on our back line,knock you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coach

Tough guy, why would one of those guys want to wreck you teams chances, one of the reasons that you have won the last couple of years is because you stayed away from that stuff.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Langley 0.......decent game.......we had the majority of the chances....their goalie played exceptional...............cheers

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
decent game

PAU 1 GEU 0
Fairly even game pau having more shots on net, Mills made some big saves.Geu had there chances as well(cross bar, goal line header)PAU scored with 1 mabey 2 minutes left, a breakaway from center.GEU's d-fence played pretty good considering there were three guys playing at the back the whole game that don't normally play there.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 Langley 0

Goal scored by Inder Nijjar in the second half, not a very exciting game, the ref just just brutal, bald guy with glasses, first time I have seen him ref in this league.

On to Poco on friday night.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU vs GEU

Skip's unbiased game review[/U]

This was a funny game, for lack a better descriptor. Both teams had there chances to make their mark throughout the 90 minutes and change the flow, but neither team could find the net. The GEU boys battled hard, and I'm sure were quite gutted about having to swallow a last minute loss. In fairness, I think a draw would have been a deserved result. My only piss-take is for Luc:

IGeu 5-Pau 1.....

At least you were half right........we got one.

:eek: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0