Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN Striker?

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Watch for Jason to be starting up front this friday at GN's homegame against POCO.

Ran accross this over in the VMSL pages. There is a lot of chatter about this Kalsa kid. Any truth to this? Anyone give a shite?

Jason Who???

Any additional info. Anybody

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN / SUFC Signing???

Last name Sarai???

Apparently played w/ Kalsa in the PCSL, and was signed to play with Croatia, only (rumored) to move on to either Kalsa / 96ers, or GN.

No idea who he is, but he's sure being talked up a lot over there. All I know is that this amount of name changing can only mean that his new nickname should be Suitcase Sarai.:rolleyes:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha.....naw dudewheresmycar you can relax j. sarai isn't playing for GN or SUFC for that matter....i think someones just having some fun with you.....im pretty sure he's with khalsa now......cheers

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rayguy, Star#1 ,and the rest of the Gn crew.
.....I want you to know that I take full responsibility for your sucess this year. I am a subconscience motivator.....look what I did for you guys. You girls owe me. Forget the 2 left feet cliche, Cainy has four hands......

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
four hands?

When I got your wife fromby, two are on her tits one is giving her the reach around, and the other is lining it up:wa:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gn V Poco

Where is this Maky park? Friday night, should be a good match. For once I'm actually hoping Poco win:( The usual PAU suspects will be out to watch.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy

If I recall correctly Cainy you are originally from North Delta?

Mackie Park is besides Sands Jr Secondary, I am sure you had a few pints there as a wee lad. Or maybe I should say when you were a young lad. :D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy,
Cleary nothing is offside to you, One more post about a man wife and I'll punch you out. Try me, ya little mini danny bonaduchi....

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
One more post about a man wife
:eek:

I don't even want to know what the GEU explanation of a Man Wife is:rolleyes:

Cainy,

You have been advised, no more post about the another man's man wife tits:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man wife?

Listen, keep my man cans out of this. :D

Very transsexual to me.
Hang on, I feel my mud hole twitching.

Luc:

Do us all a favour:
Sit back, have a Stella Artois, and mellow the fcuk out.

Like it intimidates Cainy anyway.

The Danny Bonnaducci line was good, but was ruined by the rest of the shite.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Did you just call me Danny Bonaduccia? cleary nothing is offside to you Ranger. One more comment like that and I'm gonna punch you in the lips.... try me ya fcuk:rolleyes: You have crossed the line, I'm gonna get my man wife to put a foot in your ass like a wide mouthed bass:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
chillin'

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Do us all a favour:
Sit back, have a Stella Artois, and mellow the fcuk out.

mmmmmmmm...............Stellllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa

I think I'll have some Pachos with my Stella, thanks :D

SagewiththefreeKOBadvertising:wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question

does anyone know where the Grandstand Sportsfield is in Chilliwack? Was the name changed from Townsend Park or Exhibition park?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luc at le nerd

Let me get this straight, you registered on ttp 9 days ago, have posted nine times, each of which have displayed a CONSIDERABLE dislike for me.:confused:
first you have us loosing by 5 goals, then your gonna run me over,then I'm the worst player on the park, then me and Jack the lad are having some sort of sexual romp involving a horse, plus the Danny bonnaducci thing, and finally your gonna punch me out. Well good first week Luc:rolleyes: Like I said before I wear # 7 and play in the middle of the pitch, why don't you let me know what # YOU WEAR AND i PROMISE NEXT TIME WE PLAY i'LL VENTURE OVER TO YOUR SIDE A FEW TIMES DURING THE MATCH:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ranger

Originally posted by cainy
Did you just call me Danny Bonaduccia? cleary nothing is offside to you Ranger. One more comment like that and I'm gonna punch you in the lips....

No, Luc did, I just thought your resemblance to the Partridge family member was close if you lost a couple of pounds. ;)
I can never be offside as I never get past any defenders. :D
Secondly, which set of lips?
I've got two sets ya know. :D :D

HA: Unsure where it is.
Possibly the one field at the east end of Townsend Park where they play the big games at, which have grandstands.
It could also be just before Townsend park where they used to play the Chilli tournament games at that sort of rodeo park.
Best I can do mate. :confused:

Aphroditeforever

Eeeeaaaasy Shovey.......

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: chillin'

Originally posted by Sage
I think I'll have some Pachos with my Stella, thanks :D

SagewiththefreeKOBadvertising:wa:

Ooops, sorry lads, still trying to figure out this quote thingamajiggy.

Whoreforever

:p

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensitive?

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Cainy,
One more post about a man wife ....

If you are so sensitive about having a "man wife" you shouldnt have come out of the closet. Also if you are going to fight, please post the date and time so I can watch someone get the beats. lol.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wet behind the ears...

As I'm new to this whole posting thing, please don't take the piss out of me...LUC..Vandam doesn't like this sort of thing...from my lurking recently.

By the way, if anyone hasn't asked, what does TTP mean and why would someone go on TTp if they could handle the banter...Isn't it all SHTS'N'GIGGLES???

I heard that Sage (the entrepreneur he is) has patented the rights to Cainy tossing...therefore, anyone who wants to Cainy Toss has to go through him. I also heard the price was $100 a toss...so Luc... start saving your money cause it sounds like you'd like to try to toss Cainy around in one way or "another"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0