Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
housearrest, just wondering if the GN-Surrey game will be switched to bear creek at 8 on friday or will it be pushed to sunday?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN/Poco

I watched the game last night and I have to say that Poco was lucky not to be down after the first 15 in the second half. Their keeper made a great save off a chip and also made some great saves off quality shots. They buried 3 goals in the last 20 but hardly a dominating game from Poco.

Nice goal by Poco, I think it was their 3rd one, off a cross that was volleyed. :)

GN will be back, they played hard and with a lot of heart. Keep it up boyz. :wa:

Hey RHH play a game before ya open your arse to talk. :mad: And Bandwagon jumping is not a sport. :p

Big T:cool:

BigTlikeshowGNplayshardagainstguyswith4chins :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1

As far as I know, it is still on the turf at Mackie Park, because today at 7:00, Peg had an exhibition against the U-21 team of Delta, to get some practice on the turf. I didn't go cause I had to work, but as of right now, I think it's still on.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Peg vs. Chilli

Originally posted by Yoda
You may need to patent that name as GEU field could fit the same bill. Couldn't see from one side of the pitch to the other.

Ya, I know what you mean. We were on the sideline and then one of our players came over to the sideline and took off his shirt. We were like "what happened?" And he's like "I just got red carded for punching out a guy" and we didn't even see it cause of the fog.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
housearrest, I thought that it was your home game???:confused: , because on the schedule it says that we are playing at newton athletic at 8 but since that field is not even close to being done I thought that the game would be changed to bear creek on friday or to newton on sunday?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by star #1
skytrain, you need to just shut up man, as raiguy said

Star and Raiguy,

Shut up? Both you twats come on here lickin each others corn and boast about this great GN team:rolleyes: because you happened to beat teams that greatly under estimated you the first go around. Why? because the end of the season you can talk highly about yourselves only losing 2-1 in the 'series' (as you put it) to the top teams.

Friday nights game GN played well, don't get me wrong. They played alot better than the previous game. But if Friday night game is all you got ..........:eek:

skytrainvotingGNthcheapestteaminthePremierleague

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gn vs poco

It was a must win for us, and we did enough to win. At times we gave up chances, but their finishing was very poor.Our goalie was solid like allways and our finishing was brilliant. The score could have been closer if their strikers could hit the net.Skytrain, what did the gn guys do to piss you off? I though it was a good clean game.

Im waiting for the scores, did pau stumble.I think cainy said something about winning by 4 or 5 on friday night.;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll get the early word in...7-bagel for PAU
an obvious drubbing. No offense to the Langley boys, but how did you poco boys lose to them?:eek:
Definitely the weakest team in the fvsl.

keepbattlin'langley

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PISH!

PAU 7 Langley 0

Closer than the scoreline suggests. PAU keeper performing well to keep us in it in the first half, our passing was a disgrace and our attitude was pish! Too many guys in the PAU camp thinking they can act the big man just because we get lucky with a few shots on target. A decent team would have trounced us today and nae mistake, get yer heids oot yer erse. I'm sick of the attitudes of some people, sick of it!

BTW Sage was the only one to gain pass marks but was out of order not passing it that time!

Forever and Ever!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip's token post

Not much to say about the game today. My comment is in support of the Langley boys. Tough loss, every team has a bad outing once in a while. Keep your heads up. The league needs you to continue battling like you have been. I think Langley didn't play overly well, and they caught a PAU team that was running on all cylinders today. Next time may be different.

Surrey FC Pegasus:

How are you boys feeling about your re-match vs a GN team that handed you a 10-0 gift on your first outing of the season!? :rolleyes: Is there another result like that one in the cards? Imagine what your stats would look like if you didn't get that result:

SFC Peg GP (8) W (1) L (7) T (0) GF (8) GA (16) PTS (3)

OUCH!

Maybe you should just thank GN by not showing up this wekend, and handing them the 3 points. Something tells me GN might have a thing or two to say about this weeks game.......and a thing or two to prove.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PISH!

Originally posted by Hibee
PAU 7 Langley 0

Closer than the scoreline suggests. PAU keeper performing well to keep us in it in the first half, our passing was a disgrace and our attitude was pish! Too many guys in the PAU camp thinking they can act the big man just because we get lucky with a few shots on target.

First two goals were beauty, but play was reasonably even at that time, I left shortly after. Sorry to hear Langley lost so badly as they were having a pretty reasonable introductory season.

Who is #10 on PAU?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley v Pau

Touchdown:D in the spirit of Halloween:bronco: :bronco: :bronco:
# 10 on PAU is Brent Roberts, he didn't play today, and nobody wore the jersey. Why?
Sage is on fire with a hat trick:wa: Thats five goals and loads of assists in the last three games;)
Forever and ever

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are you boys feeling about your re-match vs a GN team that handed you a 10-0 gift on your first outing of the season!?

Skip: how would you feel? Coach's Corner 101: never run up the score on a team that is not firing on all cylinders that particular night. They always remember.:mad:

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FINISH

That's what langley needs to improve. I think pau would agree if we could have finished our chances in the first 15-20 mins (self included) it would have been a different game. Not to say that langley would have won. langley also played down a man for the last 25. pau finished there chances and well. langley had to play catch up and was left short at the back.-- Down but by no means out......

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What?

Peace Arch definately don't agree.I don't mean to rub salt in the wound, but what chances are you talking about? Our keeper literally didn't have a save to make. Work on the finishing this week and everything will be alright:rolleyes: How about working on some team defense. we won by a converted touch down mate:eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1, still not too sure about the game on Friday. I know it's our home game, but I don't think a field is available to us, so that's why I think it's at Mackie. Could be wrong and I will let you know as soon as I know.

Skip
Thanks for pointing out our stats you fcuking twat. Im sure everyone is aware of our current standings. Just goes to show the class you have by knocking on a team when there down. We are going through a difficult time and some changes are being made, so keep your head on your own team, and let us worry about our problems. If I am not mistaken, we have a match up pretty soon, looking forward to it.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude & House...

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Coach's Corner 101: never run up the score on a team that is not firing on all cylinders that particular night. They always remember.:mad:

If you're commenting on our win today, I'll respond by saying this: The score could have been worse!! Our entire bench got in today. That's not to say that we have a weak bench, but it's rare when EVERYONE gets time. If we were wanting to run the score up, I doubt that would have occured. Sorry to rain on your rebuttle.

House,

one more thing. You KNOW you would be all over us if our roles were reversed.......just like you and the rest of your crew were last April after your Pak cup win over us. Think about it, and take your lumps.

Skiphopingforanother10-0winforSFC

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip

First off, our win in the Pak last year was completely different. That was US (Peg) beating YOU (Peach Arch) in one game. One game. I have never and never will pick on another teams difficulties throughout the season. That's the teams problem and know one elses, because know one else from any team can critize another teams play unless they have seen every game they have played.

Just like you mentioned in your previous post, the score was 7-0 and could have been a lot worse. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know, so I can't comment on that game or any other game PAU has played except the one game against Peg. So don't make absurd comments about a whole teams performance and personna without having observed the entire season.

HouseandPeglookingtorebound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0