Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] MOTW (Nov.25-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some suprising results last week (DFC v Chilli) and some not so suprising. Anyways, its that time to forget about last week and concentrate on the task at hand...

Chilliwack v Whally (Friday @ Exhibition) 8:00
Chilliwacks first points dropped last week in a 0-0 game against Twodney. Whalley has to find some way to stay out of division one, and time is ticking. Could be a HUGE booster if Whalley finds a way to steal some points...

GEU v GNSC (Friday @ Rotary Turf) 7:30
Last 6 games for GEU has been win, loss, win, loss, win, loss...not the kind of consistancy were looking for. GN has seemed to struggle all year long, and I dont see the trend being any different in this one.

DFC v Delta Metro (Saturday @ Pitt Meadows Athletic) 12:00
DFC seem to be the giant killers, stealing points from both Chilliwack and Langley. DMU cant seem to get on any kind of roll, however had a good win against GEU last week. A big game for both teams.

ND Lions v Poco City (Saturday @ Mackie Turf) 9:00pm
If North Delta wants to stay in the running for a provincial birth they need to get this game. POCO hasnt had much success this year and want to stay clear of relagation worries down the stretch of the season.

Langley v PAU (Saturday @ MAP Oval) 7:00
Should be a hard fought game. A team that likes to score, against a team that doesnt. They say defence wins championships, so the favour has to go Langley's way. This is my pick for MOTW...

Any predictions on this upcoming week???

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW (Nov.25-27)

outkast said:
GEU v GNSC (Friday @ Rotary Turf) 7:30
Last 6 games for GEU has been win, loss, win, loss, win, loss....
So i guess we know what the next result will be then.
:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MOTW (Nov.25-27)

Who would have thunk that PAU- think Cainey & rubber sheets- likes to score, and Langley- with all the Trinity boys, and Nukes- doesn't?

Carry on...

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Won't be pretty. Wack, who will be pissed as noted by how quiet they are on here this week, will win large.

No freaking way GN gets the squad they want to Rotary for a 730 kick-off. Geu to watch their warm-up and relax thinking it's a walk, and eventually do enough to win. Wait, that was us two weeks ago. Anyways, same result.

DFC legend to grow. Saturday at noon sucks. Does not feel like game-day. I see DFC with all three points with Wade netting 4.

Lions to stumble against POCO. POCO much better than their record indicates. Also we need the Lions to drop points.

PAU/Langley. Obvious MOTW. Will be hotly contested as always, lots of bitching as usual, probably only a couple of goals. No prediction, other than it will be a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0