Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] MOTW Week 3

Which is the MOTW for Week 3?

• Aldergrove Utd vs North Delta Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember how we were just comparing the old generation GEU guys who won the league to the new GEU guys who were relegated. Well it just came to me...the biggest difference between the two teams is our group never came on here and talked the way these guys do. Instead we showed it on the field every now and then? Now we're all washed up playing over 35's or Div 1 and Div 2 having a bit of a chuckle at watching and reading this crap:D.

"Our Group" hmm I know I was on the team when we won the league. Hmm Don't remember you though Girth:confused:.We aren't the best team in the leauge and plus it's only two games deep, but we do believe that we can play and hold our own with anyone is the fvsl. The main thing is we're not in last place and at the moment that's all that matters.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
. We lacked up front but kept the balls outta the net with a HUGE smart team! Millsy between the pipes and myself backing him up (getting him water when needed). The boys worked hard for a full ninety! And a coach that loved the word " Fella's " .... oh yes those were the good old days.

The team is totally different now as the guys are way smaller but lack discipline otherwise they'd do alright.

Every game I've watched they always come out flying then do something sub par at the back to cost them the game.

Although this year??? you never know although they have not won a game yet???

Oh ya and that year the team never lost a game all season until they had clinched first spot then they could finally relax.
Try and keep up Cascade this was a few posts before and oh ya I even remembered you in bold as well.;)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah I'm going but you know me ... the bodies a mess so maybe Geiger between the pipes? question... how many advil is the legal limit for a human to take a day?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it depends on if you are taking the absolutley MAGIC Migraine relief stuff or the normal gelcaps...

That Migraine stuff makes the most treacherous Hangovers melt away :)

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The boys worked hard for a full ninety! And a coach that loved the word " Fella's " .... oh yes those were the good old days.

And he had a soft spot for the word "nicely' if i remember correctly.

I agree with Girth though, they were a good team, they got the job done...
and come on kenny was the best player in the league, that guy was unreal.

and also....

OK, not bad, your trying dude. Who u play with? Ill put $100 down right here, everybody can see it, that we smash the piss out of your squad!! What you got!!!?? Only someone who is actually really gay would bring that movie up...lol

That is quality, i cannot wait to be back
gotta love fraser valley soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0