Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Off Season & Summer Banter '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Polska

Gone a month and still not over the dissapointing end to our season. Think I let it flair up a bit once I have had a few too many.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone is interested in having an exhibition game we have 2 dates available. May 21(wednesday) at mackie 9pm and June 25th(wednesday) at mackie 9pm. We have the field and we could just split the referee fee. PM me if you are interested.

cheers

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any new signings yet for the winter?? Two Left Feet has officially Quit SU and be poached for the 09 season. Frontrunners must be the rock what with all his ex teammates playing there. Rumor is though he'll end up in the Div 1 with the infamous rangers and try to make another Pak cup run. Any others out there??

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean against you? That was a mean-nothing game. Honestly, it meant SFA to us in the big scheme of things. We went two rounds in the Pak and lost to Chilliwhack Premier in the quarters.

A guarantee coming from a kid who has done nothing in any senior men's league. Wow. I am soooooooooooooooo impressed. I sure hope the "Gers" win a game. I'd expect that much.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Come on Dude, you know how us do nothing kids like to talk shite.

I'll go ahead and predict the gunners getting out of the first round of the pak cup this year.

..If we dont draw one of the finalists first round again..:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0