Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Preseason Exhibition Games 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey

did your team have 48 beers that day between 10 people??? True if we took that tury seriously like you guys do we would have kick your asses but i thought it was just for fun a nice lil sunday havin a good time.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm.....

Actually, we had three full coolers of beer, coolers are various bottles. We cracked them open after the first game and never looked back. We even brought the barbecue and had one of our injured guys cooking for a good portion of the day.

Didn't you notice that we had several members of other teams huddled around our station eating chicken and drinking beer?

Yeah, you're right. We took this tournament waaaaayyy too seriously.;) :rolleyes:

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
what i was trying to get at was all we wanted to do was drink and have fun not go out there and go in hard on tackles like everyone else that thought this was the world cup. Every team played well but we could have cared less weither we won or not. so i think you should judge at team on day that it wasnt bussiness just play time plus we won every game accept the last one that we didnt even play it went to a shoot out because the other team couldnt field a team.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Monkey!

They could have beat you 12 - 0 if they wanted to.........:rolleyes:

Do you know who you are talking about here?

Nice Stuff Boys!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just heard from a reliable source (SU player) Poco outclassed and out paced Surrey United to a 4-3 victory @ Gates Park last night... 2 wins in 2 weeks for Big Bags Boys!!!;)

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
Monkey

did your team have 48 beers that day between 10 people??? True if we took that tury seriously like you guys do we would have kick your asses but i thought it was just for fun a nice lil sunday havin a good time.

i hope thats a typo or else all 10 of u are not only well booted off the team but banned from mens football for life

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 30 paks to our 3 maybe that would be about it. We tried they just simply had more beer than us.

The game ended 3-0 SU.

The CAT ended 4-2 SU.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 1 PAU 1

not a bad match with some of the first real intensity PAU have seen so far this pre-season... Looking forward to Delta tomorrow!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just dont get it.............either do the valley premier teams,why the fcuk are the valley premier teams trying to play up a level by competing against metro premier teams?dont the coaches know that bush premier is the same level as any of the div one metro teams,fitness is one thing for the metro premier teams & playing valley teams is just all about the fitness for the metro clubs ,but for the valley teams beating a metro team or even tying ,is like winning the world cup:confused: :confused:

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
I just dont get it.............either do the valley premier teams,why the fcuk are the valley premier teams trying to play up a level by competing against metro premier teams?dont the coaches know that bush premier is the same level as any of the div one metro teams,fitness is one thing for the metro premier teams & playing valley teams is just all about the fitness for the metro clubs ,but for the valley teams beating a metro team or even tying ,is like winning the world cup:confused: :confused:

i dont know, GEU played serbia div.1 and handed it to them pretty easily...GEU played SAP prem and gave them a good run a 2-1...

Sid, heres a thought, why dont you get your team and we'll set up a game?? ohhh shite, summer league is over....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
i dont know, GEU played serbia div.1 and handed it to them pretty easily...GEU played SAP prem and gave them a good run a 2-1...

Sid, heres a thought, why dont you get your team and we'll set up a game?? ohhh shite, summer league is over....
Hey out****,looks like your in the same boat as me ...fcuk all to do with mens footy,but you & your cave boy can come watch some entertaining players any summer,WHO do you coach?.....just as I thought shite

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
I just dont get it.............either do the valley premier teams,why the fcuk are the valley premier teams trying to play up a level by competing against metro premier teams?dont the coaches know that bush premier is the same level as any of the div one metro teams,fitness is one thing for the metro premier teams & playing valley teams is just all about the fitness for the metro clubs :confused: :confused:

POMO (PREM) 1 SAPPERTON (PREM) 1
sid said:
but for the valley teams beating a metro team or even tying ,is like winning the world cup::confused:
so...thats what it feels like to win the world cup!
there u go boys:D, top that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0