Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 10 - Aldergrove 1

With Abby losing tonight we have moved into 4th. Were looking good to be in the provincials and have been playing really well. We have won 8 in a row scoring over 40 goals during those games and only giving up a few. Looking forward to our league cup semi vs acbc Friday .

TA

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 10 - Aldergrove 1

With Abby losing tonight we have moved into 4th. Were looking good to be in the provincials and have been playing really well. We have won 8 in a row scoring over 40 goals during those games and only giving up a few. Looking forward to our league cup semi vs acbc Friday .

TA
hf 10-1
That a boy Jake

Sid

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
More importantly, was Ratvay still wearing his brimmed toque and full track pants between the pipes for Alderhole?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, way to put up a fight Aldergrove.

I have to ask though TA... how did they get the 1?

I honestly was having a smoke behind the storage bin at the time. For the health of our players i have stopped smoking on the bench.Think it was a header. On a side note one of there players got taken away by the ambulance for a shoulder or arm injury. Hopefully he's alright.

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the last place team eliminated from all cups and religated from the league in their last game... no?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly was having a smoke behind the storage bin at the time. For the health of our players i have stopped smoking on the bench.Think it was a header. On a side note one of there players got taken away by the ambulance for a shoulder or arm injury. Hopefully he's alright.

TA

One of the guys on his team said it's the 6th time for that shoulder and he couldn't put it back in. Ouch!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Cup semifinal: Poco 2 v Acbc 1.

This one went to overtime thanks to there keeper who made some good saves to keep it tied in regulation. It looked as if it was going to penalties until Chin scored late in the second ot. Good players find ways to win.

TA

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer City Cup Semi: NDSC 1-0 Langley OT

We came out all over Langley for the first 10-15 minutes and then the lights went out. 30 minute delay to get the lights back on and what seemed like the longest half of all time. Second half was terrible quality with the ball being humped back and forth and not much quality or possession of any kind for either team. We scored very late into overtime with Langley getting a golden chance 1 minute later. The road to anywhere goes through Poco now.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive, that's Langley's MO, I've seen them twice this year and my eyes are still healing, fcuking terrible footy... kick chase, kick chase, kick chase.... have to admit, it's not easy on the eyes but it makes for difficult games against them for the opposition. It's too bad that often their opposition gets sucked into thump and run also.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not been my experience many (note, some do!) Langley youth teams play a long-ball game - so why does the premier men's team every year?

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
[SIZE=+1]found this on the visl website.....

PACIFIC CUP FINAL
[SIZE=-4]Posted Friday, March 18, 2011[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Due to the disqualification of PoCo by the FVSL Executive, Gorge FC will now advance to the final of the Pacific Cup against Gordon Head Applebees.
The final will be held in Victoria with date and location decided in the coming days.
Congratulations and thanks to both Gorge and Gordon Head for their committment to this competition between the VISL and Fraser Valley.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[SIZE=+1]found this on the visl website.....

PACIFIC CUP FINAL
[SIZE=-4]Posted Friday, March 18, 2011[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Due to the disqualification of PoCo by the FVSL Executive, Gorge FC will now advance to the final of the Pacific Cup against Gordon Head Applebees.
The final will be held in Victoria with date and location decided in the coming days.
Congratulations and thanks to both Gorge and Gordon Head for their committment to this competition between the VISL and Fraser Valley.

First questions first: how the hell do they time travel to the future to post this? Neat trick.

Second: WTF?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the new alignment in FVSL next season is the 9th place premier team playing off against the 2nd place div.1 team for a relegation/promotion game this year?

If so, the PAU vs Chilliwack and Port Moody vs North Delta have double the implications, both for league titles and 9th place relegation zone....

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 v GEU 1

Good battle by both teams on a cold night. I was tossed from the park 5 mins in after I had a good go at the ref who was shocking for the whole 90. The point clinches 4th spot and we have qualified for the BC's. On to the league cup final Saturday vs Delta.

TA

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 6-1 Wack.....one way traffic in this game. With the win PAU clinches first place and a first round provincial bye....congrats boys on a great year. On the the Pak cup final next week against Delta.

POCO 3-0 Delta in the Soccer City Cup final....congrats to Poco.

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0