Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Jon's memorial will be held on Sunday, November 14th at 11am at Valley View,
14644 - 72nd Avenue in Surrey. Everyone is welcome. In lieu of flowers,
Jon's family has requested donations in his name to the Canadian Cancer
Society.

It only seem's right that TTP should know and have a chance to say goodbye one last time.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco 1
ND 0

Fairly even match. Harmse finding the ball at his feet inside the box with 5 minutes to go. Makes no mistake.

Side note:
POCO was all class. Started the night with a great feeling.
The whole team lead by apprentice presented Mike Frampton with a nice donation towards Cancer before the kick off.
Poco's entire line up shook mikeys hand and gave their respects. Moving moment for many of us.

B-Jac's. all class bud. so nice to see.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco 1
ND 0

Fairly even match. Harmse finding the ball at his feet inside the box with 5 minutes to go. Makes no mistake.

Side note:
POCO was all class. Started the night with a great feeling.
The whole team lead by apprentice presented Mike Frampton with a nice donation towards Cancer before the kick off.
Poco's entire line up shook mikeys hand and gave their respects. Moving moment for many of us.

B-Jac's. all class bud. so nice to see.

A very classy gesture. Well done, Poco.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco 1 v N. Delta 0

Like Lion stated we presented Mike with a cheque in his brothers name to the Canadian Cancer Society before the game. We had talked about it last week at training and each and every player on our team thought it was the least we can do.

The game was very even tonight. Both teams were having trouble creating anything in the final 3rd of the field. Delta two center backs won every ball in the air and were giving our forwards a tough time. I was expecting this game to be 0-0 but fortunately for us with time running out TK finds Harmse at the top of the box and he burried it. We really missed Chin in the center of the park as there wasnt much creativity on our side. Off to the Pacific Cup semis in Victoria next weekend.

TA

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

After a week spent gloating and telling everybody who would listen how bad Port Moody is, GEU comes out and loses to the last place team in the league. What a great response after your show of class on the forum. I guess spirits won't be too high at Bible club this week.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

After a week spent gloating and telling everybody who would listen how bad Port Moody is, GEU comes out and loses to the last place team in the league. What a great response after your show of class on the forum. I guess spirits won't be too high at Bible club this week.

'tis true, we were pretty bad last night, and being inconsistant leaves you mid pack. They went up 2-0 pretty early, we missed a PK late in the first half, and hit a crossbar in the second. Granted, they had chances as well to make the game even more less appealing. We had no business getting any points in this game.

On another note, good win Port Moody, how did #23 play?

JunctionKing

Sep 28, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

And another question Outkast... I was wondering why nobody had anything to say to me on the field after the game was over? Why did all this hate come on an anonymous internet forum a day later. I looked everyone in the eye and said good game. That's what you do in sports, you leave it on the field. To be honest I was smiling all week knowing how much I got under all your guys skin. That's what I try and do every game, and I guess you guys hated it especially. It won't be any different next time we play you guys.

And next time we play you guys, after the final whistle blows, it's all over. Just like that. Beers all around. Handshakes and lose with class. I figure a guy like you who's been around for 40 years would know that. Have fun climbing out of 7th we will see you in the final game of the season.

edit: If you're looking for examples of how to win with class, then look no further then the ex- Port Moody players in your own locker room. Gio and the Hosfords were probably more pumped to win that game than anybody, and were classy after the game was over.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 2 PAU 4

Mudbowl 2010

The pitch was shocking for both teams, but eventually didn't make a difference as PAU finished their chances and got the 3 points deserved... Abby do make playing tough on you as they pressure the ball well and jump on your mistakes. That said, todays result was nice as we have had lots of trouble with their kick it deep and go get it / long ball style, but have finally adjusted a few things and have beat them 3 games on the bounce.

Sidenote: Great changeroom and showers with plenty of bevies in the bible belt!

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

And another question Outkast... I was wondering why nobody had anything to say to me on the field after the game was over? Why did all this hate come on an anonymous internet forum a day later.

Because as Cookie stated, this is TTP, don't slag it until you've tried it.

To be honest I was smiling all week knowing how much I got under all your guys skin. That's what I try and do every game, and I guess you guys hated it especially. It won't be any different next time we play you guys..

You're so classy, how can I be as classy as you?? Hopefully you play more than 20mins next time.

And don't knock the Culd-e, you of all people shouldnt talk about anyones appearance.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

if anyone needs a lesson on class it's you, outkast. Go make a 5 year old girl cry again... arse.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Speaking of crying again, whatever happened to that useless tit Cantona?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Speaking of crying again, whatever happened to that useless tit Cantona?
cantona now has a job in poco as a bartender on the pig farm:eek:
uhahcantona:eek:

hailey10

Oct 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

all i can say is ACBC 3-0 at half............4-3 WACK final!

jbeck

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Chilliwack 4 ACBC 3

Amazing comeback last night with four unanswered second half goals! One way traffic for ACBC in the first, all Chilliwack's way in the second. It's always said that "yeah, but we could have scored 3 more..." Tonight this really was true--all in the second half too. One remarkable stop by the ACBC keeper on the goalline to prevent a sure OG, a bad shank in the six that should have been gimme, and a strange miss by Willmets where he literally trapped the ball against the post after receiving a cross and his forward momentum carried him into the net but the ball spun off the woodwork and out for a goal kick. On to Gordon Head and the Pacific Cup semis... rollin', rollin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0