Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dislocated

Oct 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big change from last year when it comes to the Rapids. New coaching, New Program, and more players that bond as a team. The professionalism of the coaching is greatly differential from previous seasons and I'm happy to be part of this potentially strong club.
So what happen. You did look like a pretty decent squad but are going down. Too bad but you should come back up next year. Good luck

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco FC 3 - PAU 2

It was 3-0 till about the 80th minute and they added 2 late to make things kinda interesting....not really though. Our leading goal scorer who goes by the Initials TK scored 2 and was the MVP.

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm, yes, its a simple game form the cheap seats innit?

Poco full value, contrats. That is one strong side they have. I hope the geezer that got knocked out with the ball off the side of the head late is okay. Kind of a scary moment watching him try and get up. Best wishes. No one like to see that.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't sit in the cheap seats....

He's in the hospital getting checked out for precausion. Hopefully he will be fine. What was you game plan today? Kick the ball as hard as you can up the field? I've never seen more long balls knocked in a single game to the same guy. Ever. Maybe Kush should get checked out at the hospital, poor guys head must hurt.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't sit in the cheap seats....

He's in the hospital getting checked out for precausion. Hopefully he will be fine. What was you game plan today? Kick the ball as hard as you can up the field? I've never seen more long balls knocked in a single game to the same guy. Ever. Maybe Kush should get checked out at the hospital, poor guys head must hurt.

You haven't seen West Van or Surrey United play yet have you? Give them a run for their money for sure.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, that's right, you own the team and have your own box seats, my mistake, its the rest of us in the cheap seats.

No, to be honest, our game plan was to knock more balls to one guy than we did... and to win. Had we done one, we might have done the other. Maybe. . Anyway, the rivalry continues...There is always a good tension when PAU play Poco, makes for good fodder. Sometimes.

I do hope he's okay. Like I said that is a shitty thing to happen and see. All the best in the provincials.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, that's right, you own the team and have your own box seats, my mistake, its the rest of us in the cheap seats.

No, to be honest, our game plan was to knock more balls to one guy than we did... and to win. Had we done one, we might have done the other. Maybe. . Anyway, the rivalry continues...There is always a good tension when PAU play Poco, makes for good fodder. Sometimes.

I do hope he's okay. Like I said that is a shitty thing to happen and see. All the best in the provincials.

He is going to be fine... was a mild concussion. The rivalry between our teams will be one of the things I miss next year. I would say I hope Langley wins the Pak so you make Provincials but then I would be lying and you would know I'm lying ;)

TA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0