Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier - Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad news.. Hope is no longer Solo..

Reports -- Hope Solo, Jerramy Stevens married Tuesday - ESPN

U can go back to your original user name now..

Asslop are you taking the piss out of my Mexican background?? I come on here offering to make a deal with Sid to help his squad and I get this .. Sorry Sid deal is off the table. As much as we were looking forward to all the pork we could eat next time across the bridge your ass pal asslop has gone to far this time!! Look on the bright side Sid at least you are out of the cash grab club!! And with a good lot in Poco, and lets face it. The girls in Poco are better and don't sleep with their cousins!

:(

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
playing at the drive in tonight staring the ASsprentice in thread my ass & then freemywilly

FMW
Drive In isn't open on Thursday nights, just Friday thru Sunday and they're playing The Man with the Iron Fists (7:30) and Silent Hill (9:15). Unless were talking about a different Drive In.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Asslop are you taking the piss out of my Mexican background?? I come on here offering to make a deal with Sid to help his squad and I get this .. Sorry Sid deal is off the table. As much as we were looking forward to all the pork we could eat next time across the bridge your ass pal asslop has gone to far this time!! Look on the bright side Sid at least you are out of the cash grab club!! And with a good lot in Poco, and lets face it. The girls in Poco are better and don't sleep with their cousins!

Sid, if you would have taken the deal you could have found some one to "Fill" that XXXL tracksuit you are stuck with and u only would have had to change 1 initial on the front.

If the girls in POCO sleep with their female cousins thats ok though aint it?

Stuffey

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drive in to your ass is staring freemywilly

Freemywilly why don't you go somewhere else to live out your homoerotic fantasies? This is where the big boys talk about football. Besides, noones buying into your "sex at the drive in" scene when you clearly a) are a virgin and b) can't drive due to having a heavy dose of Down's syndrome. Besides, the longer you sit at your keyboard the longer people aren't going to feel welcome when they walk into Walmart.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey sid, it doesn't matter who TA signs. There isn't anything that's going to save your teams season.
I have bobby lenarduzzi & Carl valentine ,Sammy sound ,captain ,randy Samuel & ivor evans coming ...come watch learn something from footballers not soccer players ,the open is all about hair gel & fcuking white boots

Later Cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0