Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter-Dec.'05/Jan.'06

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
You're a dip shite. Take it personal but that hasn't help you win now has it.

Take the Piss, that can mean 2 things. Take the piss out of someone and Take the Piss - like take it like a man. Most of what Osame said sounds pretty accurate. Poco is in a tough spot, tougher than the other teams fighting to stay up. AND most teams that go down seem to have trouble keeping their team together the following year, Valley or Vancouver.

Osame has proven himself year after year and been pretty successful, how is your run in Premier going?

Big Bag eh, talking tough on TTP. Maybe take some of that anger to the pitch. Big Bag, sounds like someone is compensating. CPeat leave a hand print on you lilly white ass yet, or are you one of those youngsters who is scared of a little hot water after a game?

Here comes anothe old bonesmoker, jumping in when their old club is down and having a wank all over the screen. It doesn't take a 'brain surgeon' to figure out that we are in a tough situation but thanks everybody for stepping up with your razor sharp analysis!:(

Sep 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
It always suprises me that teams don't man mark him when playing you guys. Your team counts on one guy for offense and he does not play that well with someone on his back.
Maybe someone should mention it in an open forum somewhere.

The Wack didnt have to man mark him because he scored 0 in two games. If my memory serves me correctly the Wack Goalie scored more goals in the two matches. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
Here comes anothe old bonesmoker, jumping in when their old club is down and having a wank all over the screen. It doesn't take a 'brain surgeon' to figure out that we are in a tough situation but thanks everybody for stepping up with your razor sharp analysis!:(

Believe me BB I'd rather seek Poco compete but to date they haven't. Clearly you are all talk, you have had all season to proove yourself and what have you got to show for it?? A berth in Div 1.

I hope you stick it out next year, it'll be interesting to read your posts next year in Div 1. All talk me thinks.

AND Me being a bonesmoker has nothing to do with my age, its just a preference.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just received a text message from Lion, who was in attendance at the Dewdney/Lions game: 1-1 draw.

So, the relegation battle looks like this now......

Team......GP...W...L...PTS.....Games Remaining
7. GN.........16...2...11...9............ Dewd., Whalley
8. Whalley..14...2...10...8......Dewd, Lang, Chill, GN.
9. Poco......16...1...11....7............PAU, GEU
10.Dewd....16...1...11...7...........Whalley, GN

Whalley looks to have their destiny in their own hands, with four games remaining. One more win should be enough to keep them safe, but with Langley and Chilliwack on their schedule, that is no easy task.

Note of possible relevance: In the event of a tie in points between Poco & Dewdney, Poco wins out, by way of head-to-head I would imagine. Game #1 Poco 4-1, Game #2
2-2 draw.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Believe me BB I'd rather seek Poco compete but to date they haven't. Clearly you are all talk, you have had all season to proove yourself and what have you got to show for it?? A berth in Div 1.

I hope you stick it out next year, it'll be interesting to read your posts next year in Div 1. All talk me thinks.

AND Me being a bonesmoker has nothing to do with my age, its just a preference.

I think if that happens I'll just go quietly into the shower with mr peat and take what he's been threatening all year.......;)

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy Likes TO SCORE said:
If my memory serves me correctly the Wack Goalie scored more goals in the two matches. :)

First, BSLU....second, Guinness (granted his was as much a piss take on BSLU as much as anything else but I'll give him props on being opportunitic in mentioning his himself on a post-game report) and now you Jimmy!!!

It's called "TAKE THE PISS" not "PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK".

Hey Jimmy, why don't you post your T4 slip this year and show us how important you really are.....fag.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bigbag, clearly what upset you are the facts. I apologize for mouthing another player off, you shouldn't be taking the shite for the poor coaching decisions. It looks like to me that a good coach could have made the difference for Poco this year.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
This is quite the step back from what you were clearly saying earlier or maybe your grasp of the english language is as solid as your dodgy ankles......your a coward who wouldn't stand up to me when I challenged you...don't blame two parents sitting idley by at an empty gates park as your excuse....you were clearly taking aim at a club that was happy to give you a game last year when you came strolling back for the Pak Cup with youer wonky joints!

If it's about me then I ask why? We don't know each other and if your having a go just for giggles, fair enough but your comment about the club never being heard from again, I take personal, why would you wish to see your previous club go through relegation and dissappear.....??

Your information is wrong anyway about the basil situation, if you wanna talk about a team that has 11 losses out of 16 games, go ahead, that's ultimately down to me and I'll take the lumps. I still say for you to come on now when we are struggling so bad and sound like you enjoy it, I dunno, it says a lot about your weak ass attitude to people who were your teammates just 9 months ago!

A step back ? what? Listen, my grasp of english is just fine, unlike your grasp for futbol. It hilarious how you tried to play "the its against the team card" Listen tommy boy*I have been out to 6 or 7 of your games, clearly cheering for Dominion and my friends. I even had my poco pom poms out the game against dewney [my club} remember me and my slags against the color lad? The team was clearly in a battle all year, they have done their best, I havent seen anyone throw in the towel, they clearly needed all the breaks and bounces to make sure they had a spot next year. The last thing they needed is a arrogant, out of shape, clearly clueless in what futbol is about coach that cost them 3 {6} points. In my opinion, you crossed ttp rule 29c, which states: what is said in ttp , should be replied in ttp. Your actions were absurd and comical. You challenged me? and I backed down? Clearly you have taken your dream job way to serious, I guess it must be hard leaving you only identity worth talking about {metro ford}. I suggest getting a life and maybe mixing a female every once in a while, I will even pay for it.:D

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
Bigbag, I apologize for mouthing another player off, you shouldn't be taking the shite for the poor coaching decisions. It looks like to me that a good coach could have made the difference for Poco this year. stupid is as stupid does.

Your absolutely right if only we could have found a coach that would have got rid of the 'old bonesmokers' before now and then we wouldn't be in such a 'fastrack' transitional state....but where are we gonna find someone who will coach 2 sessions a week and run all 3 senior teams, Premier, CAT & U-21 at the same time? Maybe someone with proper coaching certificates and experience would have helped, if only we could have lured one of metro ford's excellent coaches......oh well, maybe one day!:D

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
A step back ? what? Listen, my grasp of english is just fine, unlike your grasp for futbol.

I guess with your struggle with english you don't understand it's 'FOOTBALL' not 'futbal' ya twat.

Someone needs to let you know your slabbering on here about a lotta shite ya have no clue about.....weren't you the player/coach here at 1 time, I'm told you were a clueless twat who played himself ahead of better talent and they got rid! You sound bitter, mate!

Better to leave the coaching to us coaches. Your doing fine in Div 2 or 3 wherever your plying yer broke ankle trade now.

Look forward to seeing in White Rock next week to continue yer support of Poco City in their ongoing "Re-building program that doesn't include 'old bonesmokers' Program".

All yer friends at Poco City say Hi!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pocogate

Me thinks Bigbag won't have much to say to Osame in White Rock with the oldest chapter in BC behind you!!!;) He'll be busy subing off Pete & Kurby and replacing them with red and metalic blue boots!!!:rolleyes:

PAUwillbetraininghardthisweekaftersinginginPoco'schangeroomtill1am.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BigBag is a Big Wind Bag. By the looks of it you could have used some of the old 'Bonesmokers' to help you through this transitional year. More than a few teams keep 'Old Guys' around and bring in new guys. But I wonder if attracting players has anything to do with having a good coach that doesn't need to belittle his players to 'get the best' out of them. Then again your the one or your coach is the one with all the certificates. What would I know about anything anyway

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case anyone's interested in reading something OTHER than the poco lovefest saga.......

Langley 3 - Delta 3 in the second half.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-3 final.
cold, windy, and pissing rain.
it was 3-2 within the first 30 for delta. I got there at the 30th. fun.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,

No.

So who is coaching Poco these days? Heard last year Greg Burket and Chris Peat were taking over.

Anyone? Bueller?

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer: Poco

Question: What happens to a top notch Premier Club if they don't take the time to bring in, and nurture new talent, every year, and all of their historic players decide to retire/quit/play elsewhere all at once?

It's so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0