Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I Love Sasha"

At least, that's what my t-shirt would say if I were Chuck tonight at training...

Not a typo: "I love Sasha".

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: "I Love Sasha"

Dude said:
At least, that's what my t-shirt would say if I were Chuck tonight at training...

Not a typo: "I love Sasha".

Did I miss something? Just as bewildered as the rest of you, and I was there.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'd left by the time the shirt came out.

Besides, I don't make up the news, just report it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel another LUFC dance thread coming on...

Christ, I wish PAU would win a bloody game soon. At least when they posted, after a win, we knew what the fcuk the were on about.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bag of Hammers...

OK, they say third time's a charm...

Chuck- yes, the Chuck- changed into a clean t-shirt after training last night. On the front of the shirt were the following printed words: "I Love Sasha". We are assuming Shasha is a female of some type that old Chuck may have feelings for...hell, he may even love her. That said, I don't think he has ever put his hand up her toilet.

She may love him back if he did that, or not...who knows.

Sorry Chuck...I though a sly little dig would be enough for these plonkers, but they must not be using the ghost writer this morning.

PS: Vote for Dude. Thanks Chuck.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I feel another LUFC dance thread coming on...

Christ, I wish PAU would win a bloody game soon. At least when they posted, after a win, we knew what the fcuk the were on about.

Notice the common thread here. It's Dude every time that starts this stuff. Let's not paint all LUFC TTPer's with the same brush.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rule 89.1.2a, section 5, specification 8 in the TTP Constitution, Rev. 12: I'm well within 6 degrees.

Besides, my back hurts from carrying this thread. Cainy, time for an opinion from the unsilent majority.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the local rag in Langley. Arguably the game was won in the middle of the park with Nukes intimidation of Cainy quite evident.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
From the local rag in Langley. Arguably the game was won in the middle of the park with Nukes intimidation of Cainy quite evident.

LFC2, You've got it all wrong. I'm pretty sure those little critters came out of their asses. Digusting!

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy shite, Squire hasn't reported yet....GN 5 - SUFC 0. We took control from the start, and were helped out just before half when an SUFC player got a red for just being an idiot by going for our players ankles and then bitching about the call after he commited similar fouls already. I know SUFC well, and I know burkenonis both put alot of time in the club, but its kinda shitty when you have idiots playing and idiots sitting on the sideline. No disrespect on them, but there are just too many interesting characters on the prem team. Now the SUFC cat team, thats all class :D

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SQUIRE WHERE IS THE REPORT, I'm sitting hear in the sun and wondering how GN tore apart the SUFC boys, this is just unusual cause SQUIRE is usually the first to post a game report :bronco:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 5- SUFC 0

Sorry boys, well since kokanee has told us about the game, ill name the goalscorers, Manny Ayiku with 2 goals, Rob Turre with 2 and Ravi Judasingh with the single. Would have to say that our D played awesome, especially our right defender who shut down every player that came onto his side.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 5 SUFC 0

We just did not come out to play last night. GN played a strong game from the start and buried there chances. I don't think we had 1 player on the pitch that can say they even had a half decent game. Hopefully we can rebound back and have a strong performance next week.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if it's for real or not but this was posted on the FVSL website about the "drinking at the fields" rule

FVSL Updates:

We have fined 2 teams and put them on a bond for drinking at a park. (12/01/04)

Anyone know who it was?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it from a friend.......who heard it from a friend......who said:

Langley 1 Delta 1

Apparently, Delta unlucky not to get the 3 points.

~Skip

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Not sure if it's for real or not but this was posted on the FVSL website about the "drinking at the fields" rule

FVSL Updates:

We have fined 2 teams and put them on a bond for drinking at a park. (12/01/04)

Anyone know who it was?

Yoda, Im not sure if this is it but last week the cat teams of Langley and Peace Arch were playing before us at the turf field out in Langley and were drinking up a storm after their game on the sidelines. After our game we were having a few ourselves out in the parking lot away from the field and those guys were still drinking and making alot of noise. It was quite noticable what they were doing and maybe someone called the cops. Soon after that the cops did show up on their side of the field. Im not sure if both teams were still there or if it was just Langley.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cops busted baseball players at the field just north of the turf at
langley they never did come to the parking lot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0