Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Who will hand Langley their first defeat of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

GO FCUK YOURSELF!!! (if possible you'd never leave the house) :rolleyes:

Seriously, most of the time you need to just shut it... Honest to god, you're way off on this one!!!

PAU are in a bad situation for tomorow night's encounter with one of our arch rivals... Yeh, I realise none of you give a flying fcuk, but I am not whinging as much as crying out for sympathy... Honest... :rolleyes:
Origianlly posted by Dude-thatnevergetsit
In the last month, we've had nothing but cancellations.
Speak for Langley mate, this is the only postponement we've had this season, a December match!!!
Originally posted by Dude-headsuphisarse
You're bitching and moaning because you have to miss a game because of work. Boo fcuking hoo.
Wrong again... Cainy pleaded with the league to give us a break, because we were short handed (Big time) and will have trouble even getting a make shift 9 or 10 there by 7:30pm...
Injuries: Billy, Cainy, Studs up, Young Drew, Smalley, Harry.
Work commitments: Lion, Chopper, Trong, Coops, Hos, Keegan, Hibee, Guinness.
CAT players: they DO NOT want to commit, due to PAK game against your mob Saturday. I can't blame any of them for that...

So call it what you want, but we were hoping to get a break from the league here as it is the only make-up game the league will have to schedule for us this season!!! Langley for instance should be made to play two games this weekend as they are have played 2-3 less games than almost everyone else :rolleyes: sarcastic :rolleyes: still sarcastic :rolleyes: really sarcastic :rolleyes:

I wonder if your opinion of the league would change if that was the case???

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sounds to me like the situation for PAU does suck. However I have a feeling alot of teams are going to be running into the same situation over the final stretch this year. With all the make up games you think they can keep everybody happy probably not. However if you guys really are missing that many players I think they should give you break. Either that or try and call up some players from youth teams. I know the lion is familiar with alot of different young boys.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is likely going to be an unpopular post, but here goes anyway:

I have to agree with bulljive and Guiness :eek: on the matter of this Friday's match. Though I do think that Guiness is a bit over the top with much of his moaning and whining, at the bottom of all that slop are two solid points. One, the 7:30 start time in Albion is shite, and bush. Reminds me of 10AM start times in Abby :( . Two, if PAU is really under such strain to field a proper side for such a match, I'd say that is an extenuating circumstance that requires its due consideration by the FVSL, and PAU should get a break. However, all that said, unless you're a duck I don't believe that anyone will be going anywhere near a pitch of any kind this weekend, so its all moot anyway. :D

Guiness, a side note: Good points, but you may want to lighten up on the syrup from here on...its a bit thick, and goes straight to your hips. ;)

~Shaven

P.S. Since when did I ever worry about being unpopular? I take that back...

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
practiced on the new field in ridge last night and it is in great shape and definitely will be playable on friday night :wa: :wa:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, thats at least 7 starters missing.
No wonder GEU wants this game so bad.
I can't beleive the fvsl league is pushing this game forward with so many missing.
Hey, they might just send out Wing(tin poh) and give us a red 30 min. in too. Wouldn't that be classic.
Good luck guys.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow!!!!! what an exciting thread this is.

What's the difference between 7:30 and 8:00?

No we're not all keyed up to play PAU, with our first practice in a month last night were hardly even ready for a match against DFC! :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The irony of this is that although Cainy may be unhappy with the way the chips fell, he's taking his medicine and not bitching about it here. Actually, not ironic, and not unlike Cainy to just suck it up.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
But then you would be waisting your time in some other thread anyways. So at least there was little entertainment here for you. This thread would be dead if it wasn't for what we said.

~Fred :confused:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this a coed thread? I seriously can't believe what I am reading. Guiness is the biggest bitch i have heard on here since I registered. Absolutely pathetic, what a fukcing crying winning bitch. Grow a dick, and while you're at it change your name to Zima.

Do you think you are pro? You assume all GEU players work in Maple Ridge. Most travel from Vancouver on a friday and drive straight to the game.

This two months off have made me realize how lucky we are to even play.

Mate , you are upset cause you have 7 injured players. Now fukc off and deal with it. You piece a shite.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucy,
If I lived in Vancouver, I would not play in Maple Ridge 3 times a week. I hope the club is paying the gas for these men. That must be some good soccer to drive out to.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION,
I believe what the thrice TTP retired Luc was trying to say is that they work in Vancouver, as do the PAU players, and have to make a 7:30pm game time just as they have to. But every other week on our home games, seem to be able to make it on time! Not sure why PAU can't seem to do it once a season.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Injuries and work commitments aside, i'm really excited to play tomorrow night. Our cat players have really stepped up to the plate, and i believe they/we will do just fine. Like most young players they have been desperate for an opportunity like this, and they will definately get loads of time on Friday. It will be a nice warm up for their big match against LFC premier in the cup on Saturday. Dude your too kind ;)
Ps... I hope Millsy is in a gentle mood on Friday, get a muzzle on that leg breakin animal :rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if you PAU boys realize but we(GEU) use anywhere from two to seven CAT players as starters on any given weekend so far this entire year ?? What's the big fcuken deal? Now you can comment that that's why the team isn't what it was last year but comparing the two years is apples to oranges. I know what it is Guinness is afraid to lose his job to the younger generation? Could this be his last supper? ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fabulus said:
how is DELTA METRO doing these days???? will they make provincials or are they wack????
Well hello again, Mr. Williams!!! Nice of you to check in on your old club.

To answer your question... BETTER THAN THE BLAZE!!! :knvb:

http://www.fraservalleysoccer.com/standings/01.htm

Considering a return to the FVSL perhaps??? Jolly, Sparky, and you would make fine additions to our club next year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0