Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody have news what happen to laruel... just read on FVSL website there is a new contact... I though she was doing a great job!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
She had to do alot more work this year to enforce their deduct points for every infraction rule.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notice the standings are not updated yet, Laurel had them up first thing Monday morning (or had the info to the person who updated the web-site)

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu visited the rock and got sent home with no points. that being said geu have a group of guys who play for each other and try and play some good footy. apperently geu scoreing a goal sgainst us was a moral victory what ever that means. smells like poop

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu visited the rock and got sent home with no points. that being said geu have a group of guys who play for each other and try and play some good footy. apperently geu scoreing a goal sgainst us was a moral victory what ever that means. smells like poop

we had a choice find somthing good to talk about in the dressing room or roll down our trowsers and hand over the vasoline :eek:

thanks for the beers ;)

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It fcuking meant we didnt give up when it was 4-0 down and got 2 late and did not quit!! thats all, fck I cant say anything without all u guys hangin on every word. Does it really matter what the fck I say, u knew what it meant u could see it on ur faces when we scored. Thanks fellas for all the kind words, didnt know u cared so much. Happy Holidays!!!

I wanted to play real bad I dont even want to say nothing cuz u won and who gives a fck. U beat us in ur park on a pissing down day after we just played on thurs night in Aldergrove. Im fcking hurt and so r some other guys. U got us but well see how things turn out in a big Cup game or something of the sorts, when we are all healthy and u dont score the first goal cuz a guys nose is bleeding and we got 10 guys on the park.

Fck it u won, good game, well done. Already said ur the best. But u know what?? The real season will be starting soon. Good luck and merry fckin x-mas.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANTONA'S TOP 5 POWER RANKINGS

#1 - PEACE ARCH - Best team in FVSL. Hold the ball well to bulidup. Fagan and Horvath a huge lift for team, without these guys they are not in the spot they are in. Defense could be a weakness in big games. Exploiting D-line key to beating them.

#2 - Langley - Know how to win, period. Have the top goal scorer in league with Jorgensen, the guy can flat out score. There big and good in the air. Play the long ball way too often. Stop the long ball flick to Jorgensen and they are very beatable.

#3 - POCO - Gangnes controls the tempo and controls the game for them. Stop him and u stop POCO. They move the ball exceptionally well. Hot and cold team when there off and there hearts not into it very, very beatable.

#4 - GEU - Playing hard for a Provincial spot. Playing at 70% potential. Brand new team looking to get the kinks out. When on there game, can beat anybody in league. In Huggon have the best player in FVSL, need to utilize him more and make him more of a threat. Against the top teams D-line looks very vulnerable especially in the air. Best keeper in FVSL, Alex bails out mental timeouts all year long.

#5 - ACBC - The most skilled team in FVSL. Very offensive, too much so, to there detriment. Scary how good they could actually be. Do not want to play defense would rather win 5-4 then 2-1. If they figure out there D and keep control of themselves on field could beat anybody in FVSL.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness u do a good job running and keeping things organized over there, probably the best facilities around. I look forward to a Cup game there on a nice sunny day. I like the confidence stepping up and taking that pk without even breaking a sweat yet, classic!!

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might as well get it all off the chest. Ghouse I just read an article about the tournament u r trying to start to get the teams around here to be able to play for something big!! Its brilliant I cant believe the VMSL Pres rejected it u should keep working on that.

Can u put the link up on here to read that article I think some people should read that and get on board and get it done. Because im sure u will want it bigger than it was last year.

With all that $$$ up for grabs it should attract some good teams. I would definitely pay a $1000 divided up around the team to have a chance to win some bigger $$$ and a chance at a trip. Im a poker player I think its brilliant.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might as well get it all off the chest. Ghouse I just read an article about the tournament u r trying to start to get the teams around here to be able to play for something big!! Its brilliant I cant believe the VMSL Pres rejected it u should keep working on that.

Can u put the link up on here to read that article I think some people should read that and get on board and get it done. Because im sure u will want it bigger than it was last year.

With all that $$$ up for grabs it should attract some good teams. I would definitely pay a $1000 divided up around the team to have a chance to win some bigger $$$ and a chance at a trip. Im a poker player I think its brilliant.

where has cantona been for the last two years?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What article was that ?,, that tournament I think your talking about was worked on over a year ago. VMSL Brass dumped the Idea and we lost our $30,000 RedBull sponcer right at that moment. They went on to sponcer the soapbox derby. If thats the tornament your talking about?
We were going to call it the RedBull Cup,,all 183 teams from VMSL and FVSL. div 3 teams drawn 1st round. winners plus div 2 drawn. winners plus div1 and CAT drawn. winners and Premier drawn. single elimination. Sept to March week night games with the bulk played over the Xmas break.(not the week of). Plans for Richmond and Burnaby to join in were to follow. Fields and Prizes paid for by the Sponcer.
Didnt get the approval,,to bad. FVSL was In.(verbally).
You also might be talking about the Open Canada Cup Western Qualifyer which we did run and we did send Columbus Clan (the winners) out to Ontario to compete where they finnished 2nd. We ran this tournament to show Canada Soccer that we were willing to do what it takes to enter into the CONCACAF Champions League..(you need a professional Champion)(which can be an Amature team)anyways they now have the Canada Cup or what ever its called.Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are the only teams allowed at this time to take part. Which is a bunch of crap. Everywhere else in the world anyone who wants to pay to be in their respective Nations Cup can be in it. And Challange for that Title..ie FA Cup or Lamar Hunt USA Open Cup.
Since we have this Cup and Montreal won and is or did well,we felt we didnt need to spend the money anymore and wait for the time when anyone can challange,,at that point we may do this again and send someone to play off against our so called best teams.
Hope that answers some of you Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0