Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everywhere else in the world anyone who wants to pay to be in their respective Nations Cup can be in it. And Challange for that Title..ie FA Cup

perfect example the team i was with in the uk Barrow A.F.C. has just been drawn against middlesbourgh in the fa cup to be played 3rd jan
GO BLUEBIRDS ok so now you also where my name is from. :cool:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
apart from everything in the GEU-PAU game I just wanted to say it was good to see the PAU goalie playing after such an injury not to long ago! Good to see him back in action so fast.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt, well done keep!!

Thanks for the info Ghouse, very interesting. Heres the link to that article, everyone should have a read, and get these tourny's going. The Soccer Paper: Canada's Soccer News

Cmon Barrow A.F.C. !!!!!!!

$45,000 PRIZE TOURNAMENT ARRIVES IN B.C. THIS SUMMER
June 8, 2007 on 3:28 pm | In Edition, Lucas Teodoro da Silva, Online Extra |

Welcome to last year.

My lowly Div 2-3 team went to the quarter finals. :wa: where we were destroyed:mad:
Sir M can tell you all about it:p

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs referenced the infamous Ghouse special draw.

Group F
F1-Vancouver Olympic United
F2-AFC
F3-Fiji FC
F4-Columbus Clan

Group D
D1-Cliff Avenue United
D2-UCFV Alumni
D3-Croatia SC
D4-GN Sporting

Group C
C1-ACBC a
C2-EA Sports
C3-Mission United (that cost you some beer didnt it?)
C4-Poco City FC

Group B
B1-Poco Pacific SC
B2-Europa F.C.
B3-Green Devils FC
B4-Langley United Nomads FC

Group A
A1-ACBC b
A2-Western United
A3-Hilane Auto
A4-F.C. Euro Selects

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird always a class act, wow i didnt know these quotes had so much affect on people. thats why its called ttp. as for guys being hurt and playing join the club im sure most teams have guys that are stuggling, on to langley

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another big weekend of games. Good matchups all the way around. Could Peace Arch take back the #1 title? for now. Langley with a game in hand thou.

If ACBC gets those points back that would put them in front of us, so that makes our game massive, as that is probably the last Provincial spot. A win keeps us clear of them. At our park should be a beauty.

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be interesting after this weekend to see where everyone sits in the standings, we will be out to hecle the boys on friday nite! smells like poop

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
should be interesting after this weekend to see where everyone sits in the standings, we will be out to hecle the boys on friday nite! smells like poop

well i hope you bring the missus i havent seen her since the pak cup ...... and she is waaaayyy better looking than you :p

prob a better player too ....:p:p

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch your just saying that cause i put that one over the fence in our last game, unfortunately she has a game out in richmond so she wont be there. kikoff is at 730 at the turf ? hey bluebird did you inquire about the turf field at the school off of 210 to play games

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another big weekend of games. Good matchups all the way around. Could Peace Arch take back the #1 title? for now. Langley with a game in hand thou.

If ACBC gets those points back that would put them in front of us, so that makes our game massive, as that is probably the last Provincial spot. A win keeps us clear of them. At our park should be a beauty.

Dont worry 5th place will make the Provicials bro;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouch your just saying that cause i put that one over the fence in our last game, unfortunately she has a game out in richmond so she wont be there. kikoff is at 730 at the turf ? hey bluebird did you inquire about the turf field at the school off of 210 to play games

yeah thats westview, less facilitys than srt, but newer turf plus stuff goes missing or gets wrecked, our club has split time with dewds on there

plus the one over the fence ..... its still rollin

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 4 GEU 1
Could have been 7 or 8. GEUs goalie man of match.

Yeah. From the sound of it he kept his team in there. :confused:

Put on a show!

I Believe the show was called, "4 Goals against", featuring the famed keeper, Iam A. Sieve.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ryan Carnavor played goal for us tonight..we dont have any goalies,,all 4 are out with injuries..(includes div 2) And he played wicked,,Who would have known

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, so much for the best defensive record in the league.
acbc sound like they're firing on all cylinders and could be
the dark horse. glad we already took 6 from these guys.

... glad to see you got 6 back.

:wa::knvb::bronco: justice:bronco::knvb::wa:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ryan Carnavor played goal for us tonight..we dont have any goalies,,all 4 are out with injuries..(includes div 2) And he played wicked,,Who would have known

wtf he'll be a nomad by the end of the week :D

lol jesus

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd actually like to see a power KEEPER ranking in the league.
If for no other reason but to give some top lads their respect.

FEARLESS:cool: ... and the wall :eek::eek::eek::eek:

hos, any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0