Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sniff sniff boo hoo boy that was not good tonight

a combination of A.C.B.C. getting a lot right and us getting a lot wrong
one of those game that as many thing they did right we did wrong.
aphlex did as much as he could to give us a chance 1-1 at half then ... well ...

ref was same as last time we had him he seemed to let tough takles go and then flashed yellow for silly reasons one acbc guy told the ref he won the ball and never touched our guy ....and the ref said well it looked bad so i'm booking him anyway we were outplayed tonight but that rubs salt in the wound oh well what you gonna do

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant seem to find Delsom Turf on the FVSL website Map. Any one care to share the correct address please.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant seem to find Delsom Turf on the FVSL website Map. Any one care to share the correct address please.

113th & 86th in North Delta. It's on maps as North Delta Park. Easiest to park off 86th. If you're on 84th it's behind the rec center and library

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh well what you gonna do

Tell them to only bring their runners to the next training and run em in the streets of Maple Ridge Bluebird. Just warn women and children that's all.:D Get that young keeper a new pair of reflexes while your at it... wink wink. Mine still work just the rest of the body is screwed.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell them to only bring their runners to the next training and run em in the streets of Maple Ridge Bluebird. Just warn women and children that's all.:D Get that young keeper a new pair of reflexes while your at it... wink wink. Mine still work just the rest of the body is screwed.

thanks for you valuable input .... now be a good lad and carry my shopping to the car and i'll give you a quarter :p

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll have to come out to Mission as I'm their now. Has Alphex's game dropped to an all time low? I know a div 3 team that needs a keeper as theirs has been hurt now for 3 years. Alphlex is a lurker and only posts when riled up.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league is shaping up. After this weekend, with point-deduction-gate over, we should have a good understanding where everyone is at.

Justice and common sense prevailed and all teams retained their points they earned. I also understand it must be a tough job to decipher through it all for league officials.

Not going to say much about our game, looking to turn it around at Abby to stay in the Cup.

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
CANTONA'S TOP 5 POWER RANKINGS

#1 - Langley - Proved to everybody who the best team in the league is even after a Cup loss. The only team to beat Peace Arch and doing it twice.

#2 - Peace Arch - Coming off a humbling loss, they'll be looking to drub their next opponent. Giving up the bragging rights for best team in league. Always tough in the Cup.

#3 - Poco - A goal scoring flurry against ND. It looks like after the loss to Aldergrove they look fired up and playing very well.

#4 - ACBC - Moved the ball beautifully and have a knack for the net. These guys can score. They look like they have something to prove and will be winning some games.

#5 - Cobras - Coming off 2 straight losses, a big game against a much improved Abby team. Need to get back to playing simple, hard nosed, footy. No ones hitting the panic button, still in good shape.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 PAU 0

Ouch.... This one still stings, but I guess it's good for the league (still 4 teams with a chance).
I thought the first half was a typical battle with no clear chances at either end. After 20 minutes of possesion, it looked like we even started the long ball tactics. It obviously is not our strength and eventually became our demise once again in our own end. In the second half it finally broke us down when a deep free kick was headed back across goal and hammered home from close range.
We tried to play with 3 at the back and Langley just continued to beat us to the knock downs and finished their dinner well. Tough game to watch or play in, but kudos to Wagner and his squad, they came to play and deserved the victory.

A few interesting match ups next week.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 ND Lions 0

Unfortunately, they didn't exactly show up with a full squad, but I guess that is what puts them near the bottom of the table. It really was one way traffic for the majority of this one, but the Lions showed great work ethic and didn't give up.

Com'on ACBC

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jc, i hope u feel warm inside after that last post cause that was gay (no offence)
hope the lions had a good time at their prego-no boozer host's party. we just came from
the dlp and coffee black was askin 4 change outside. take care of your own boys will ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0