Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one wants to jinx themselves...and some of the old gaurd must have signed to masters. Or something.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinx what? Fcuk you’re a wind up, even if you don’t know it.

PAU has hit rock bottom this season, almost figuratively. That is to say for the love of god I hope we’ve hit rock bottom so there is no where to go but up, but we would still love to drop ACBC on their collective heads this Sunday. We think you're a bunch of sacks. Yeah, I said it.

Is that the kind of talk you’re looking for? You ooze arrogance, ghouse, which is refreshing, I guess, as it’s usually Guinness oozing.

LFC2345 is like McDonalds... Love'n it.

At least we've not given up... (insert cartoon here)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good...Were lookin forward to the game aswell. Just wanted to make sure you fellas were still around.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 2 Alderdalebushgrove 2

Not much to say here. Both teams had there times of the run of play, GEU scored about 10 mins in, and Aldergrove got 2 after that to take the lead going into the half.

Got a bit chippy as it always does with the grove, and GEU went down to 10 men with 15 left. That seemed to lift everyone and GEU got one back with 10 left.

Side note, the reffing in this league is fcuking awful. One goal called back for GEU on a absolutely shocking offside call. Forwards and mids all over the pitch with guys running right through there backs and no calls. There are a 2-3 decent officials in this league. Game after game it seems to be a problem....but I guess its easier said then done??

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast ..everyone feels the same reguarding the officials in the FVSL.
Everyone must fill out the official match report located on the FVSL Website. Good or bad every manager/coach must fill out the report everygame. If this is done all the time, the league cannot ignore the problem.
It simply must be done for every game.
If nothing changes after we have done all we can, and what we were told to do by the league...Then we will have another problem to deal with. But first we all must do what we were asked. I have faith.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe our coach did fill out a report. But I agree, one form every 2 months does nothing. If everyone is consistant on giving good or bad feedback it will only help the problem.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley went up 1-0 at about 60 minutes, too. I turn my back to talk to someone and apparently miss a cracker...bike I'm told. Go to the room to get changed for the Masters game, and in that time Poco pumps in 4 more.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction ACBC -4 PAU -1 KNVB with a red

ACBC 6-1 PAU, close Girth.

Game was close but then ACBC gets a lucky break wit a deflection then they piss off Admir after a brutal tackle and then he replies by pumping in 3 goals. 4-0 at half. PAU started to pick it up in the second half ACBC got a fifth goal. PAU got one back but 2 minutes later ACBC replies with another goal.

blindman

Sep 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
-3 degrees and no dollar store mittens were provided for the officials by ACBC! Ghouse...maybe that's where referee improvement should begin.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We wish we knew…

IMO, we were fcuking embarrassed last night. Well, I certainly was and I wasn’t even playing. We’ve been in every game to this point, short of last night, and with a bounce or two here or there could be much better off in the standings. It’s just one of those things. Kinda like Sporting of the VMSL getting relegated after winning the league by 100 points the year before. We have 3 or 4 key (starters) injuries right now, but no excuses for last night ACBC is a dynamic team going forward. If you can limit their attack their backs aren't very strong (said with all due respect) and are there for the taking. Problem is, they always seem to be attacking with amazing pace.

We started off really well last night and for about 20 minutes were the better side with pressure, chances and possession, then Diaz hit one from 20 that went off our defenders ass and in the top corner. Heads drop, standard and work goes with it and the next thing you know it’s 4 could have been 5 buzz at half time. The second half was a scrimmage session.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We wish we knew…

IMO, we were fcuking embarrassed last night. Well, I certainly was and I wasn’t even playing. We’ve been in every game to this point, short of last night, and with a bounce or two here or there could be much better off in the standings. It’s just one of those things. Kinda like Sporting of the VMSL getting relegated after winning the league by 100 points the year before. We have 3 or 4 key (starters) injuries right now, but no excuses for last night ACBC is a dynamic team going forward. If you can limit their attack their backs aren't very strong (said with all due respect) and are there for the taking. Problem is, they always seem to be attacking with amazing pace.

We started off really well last night and for about 20 minutes were the better side with pressure, chances and possession, then Diaz hit one from 20 that went off our defenders ass and in the top corner. Heads drop, standard and work goes with it and the next thing you know it’s 4 could have been 5 buzz at half time. The second half was a scrimmage session.

I would have expected a comment like that from the Wee Bastard, but not yourself.

What a disclaimer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0