Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter February 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Peace Arch Utd 14 - 30
2 Langley Utd 14 - 29
3 Chilliwack Rapids 12 - 28
4 Poco City FC 16 - 27
5 North Delta Lions 13 - 22
6 Abbotsford Mariners 13 - 20
7 Aldergrove Utd 15 - 17
8 Delta Metro Utd 15 - 13
9 GEU Knights 15 -11
10 Port Moody Fury 15 - 5

Come on you Rapids...

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minor drunk post..........

but we finally beat the fcukers for the first time in 4 years we figure.

Langley 2 Wack 1.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Dude.........

I have a special Wild Turkey Tirade that i am just dying to bust loose.:mad:

Stayed tuned brother, it's coming!

Good win Langley........The league is once again wide open!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atta boy Kenny. I'f you happen to see a bottle sitting on your front steps when you get home from training this week, you should just go ahead and crack that bad boy open.

There can be only one.

Nice work BTW, LFC. If I remember correctly, the last time we beat them was the 2003/2004 season, and Slaney was the centerpiece of our attack out there. Was he anywhere to be seen last night?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Field change

Port Moody Fury vs Peace Arch United - CHANGED
Apparently, Port Moody turf is loaded with snow, so the league has stuck by their policy and given the option for the away team to provide a pitch. (soo many cancelled matches already)

South Surrey Athletic #4
PAU vs Port Moody
Kick off 7pm

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody 1 PAU 3

Officially one of the worst games we've played in my 5 years at the club... HOWEVER, we were blessed with a better kick a run strategy than our opposition... :rolleyes: Scrapy first half with no real emotion or drama, 1 nil at the half...
Second half opened up and we started to take over... That said, our third goal was questionable... Apparently, the keeper tipped my shot onto the bar and it hit the football crossbar above it and came back down off the keeper and in??? Linesman and ref said it hit the underside of the bar and went in... We'll take it!!! :D
Jake the snake didn't want a clean sheet so he ran out to the top corner of his box and grabbed Saddam's jersey for a late PK... GOOAAAALLL Port Moody!!!
I have to give the young lads at PM credit, 4 of them stuck it out in our changeroom until almost midnight having a few pints and a few laughs... I'm sure their Div.1 side will get promoted, so the better players will still be in premier next year...

Abby 2 Poco 3 - why does bigbags army always seem to suprise? :rolleyes:

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just got news that we lost 10-3 against aldergrove. ouch
unfortunately only 7 players showed up. all no shows including me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know about you, but this is supposed to be the Premier division. There should be absolutely no excuse for showing up to a match w/ less than 11, especially considering the ability to call-up. Aldergrove was prepared to play, and was probably pissed by the lack of respect shown from the other side and just handed it to them.

That said...3 against? How?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's alot of talk in the Div3 forum about uping the preformance bond from $200 to something more significant...say $2000.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or something in the middle- $1K.

Either way, and no disrespect to Div. 3, but you sort of expect a lower level of commitment at that level. Some teams are there out of procedure, and looking to move up, but most are there, frankly, because they should be.

At the Premier level, there is no good excuse for having such a poor turn-out, or worse, forfeiting. GN Sport pulled that shite for several years, and they were an embarrassment to the division. Good riddance.

Looking like GEU is sealing their fate for demotion AGAIN. I don't see then beating either Port Moody Gunners or ACBC in a promotion playoff. All DMU has to do is hold a lead w/ three games and 3 points in hand. Of GEU's two remaining games, one is vs. Langley at MAP. Seriously, donkeys will grow wings and fly before GEU beats Langley at MAP this year.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking like GEU is sealing their fate for demotion AGAIN. I don't see then beating either Port Moody Gunners or ACBC in a promotion playoff. All DMU has to do is hold a lead w/ three games and 3 points in hand. Of GEU's two remaining games, one is vs. Langley at MAP. Seriously, donkeys will grow wings and fly before GEU beats Langley at MAP this year.

cascadesoccer, scored all 3 goals.
i missed the game, because at the start of the season i said i would miss 3 games due to work, this one being one of them.
as for donkeys flying, im gonna try and find you one in 2 weeks;)

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
im trying to find a funny link between K.H. being asked to play and donkeys with wings

i know its there but im tired and ive got nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0