Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 1-0 Chilli

What a game this was, but a battle for 90 minutes. GEU scored prolly 25 minutes in on a free kick and while chilli was arguing sully netted the ball in the corner of the net. chilli pressed hard with millsy making some great saves. millsy left the game with about 15 to go, and our replacement keeper made HUGE saves to keep us up 1-0, good result and almost bitter sweet after what happend to us in chilli a few months back.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
PoCo 2-1 P.A.U.

Should have been 2-2 P.A.U. robbed by crap reffing IMO.

don't worry yours wasn't the only game tonight with shite officiating...
the wack seems hard pressed to finish in the last couple of weeks and it's not from a lack of trying. several good scoring opportunities tonight with nothing to show except a big 0

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
PoCo 2-1 P.A.U.

Should have been 2-2 P.A.U. robbed by crap reffing IMO.

Which winning cnut are you. I must say, i was a bit :rolleyes: disapointed with all the crying and bitching from pau. Every time someone got a foul either way, the bitching would start. Should have been 2-2 :rolleyes: What did we almost score another one for you. Please .... Whine whine and whine some more. Whiner of the night goes to Hos..... What a little bitch..... no really

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the waaaaaa thread///

ArroyoBunk said:
the wack seems hard pressed to finish in the last couple of weeks and it's not from a lack of trying. several good scoring opportunities tonight with nothing to show except a big 0

Ya blame it on the refs, thats the reason you didnt win again.....Here is a tissue... whaaaaa....... Ya Lets ttttp......

hosebag

Nov 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the only thing I could see hos bitching about was osama spic made flopping like a bad borito every time they got near each other. the ref even noticed it and gave him a make up call yellow on the flopping aswell. never the less poco deserved the win as pau broke down two too many times and couldnt make it count when they had their chances.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Which winning cnut are you. I must say, i was a bit :rolleyes: disapointed with all the crying and bitching from pau. Every time someone got a foul either way, the bitching would start. Should have been 2-2 :rolleyes: What did we almost score another one for you. Please .... Whine whine and whine some more. Whiner of the night goes to Hos..... What a little bitch..... no really

I don't play for P.A.U. and the only whining cnut is you. I remember your days prancing up and down the sideline as a player/coach and the b*tching coming from you last year so look who's talking :eek: As for my comments I'm refering to the goal that P.A.U. scores after your goalie falls over your defender from a corner that is called a foul. But I guess for you justice was served since the first goal for them was the biggest fluke of all.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ArroyoBunk said:

If your talking about the offside call at the end, he was offside. Linesman called it and ref said he would have called it if the linesman hadn't. Although i don't think that would have gone over well with you guys. ;)

There definately were some odd calls. Oh well, it's never going to be perfect and i don't think they were the cause of your loss. Too many chances squandered by you guys. There were 2-3 quality chances that our keepers had to make great saves on, but the rest of your opportunities were right in Millsy's numbers.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 5?? - 1 GN

GN started with 9 men, got another 15 mins in, then lost star #1 shortly thereafter. that said, we were only up 1-0 at half. early in the 2nd they were up to 11 men and we finally started playing... wasnt a contest, really... GN missing many players... likely to the wedding they were talking about last week.

we were having a good laugh in the parking lot going through their team list after the game... they had some grey haired fat old guy in his 40s running around on the pitch, but the team list had no-one born before 1979!!! HA HA HA... 2 weeks in a row... HA HA HA :D

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu chilli match was fast and very physical for the entire match with chilli pressing late in the 2nd to get the equalizer yet squandered a few chances..props to our so called back up keep for a couple good stops late in the game...geu starting to play alot better as of late,and hopefully carry it on to next weeks cup game..sure was fcukin cold last night

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
GEU scored prolly 25 minutes in on a free kick and while chilli was arguing sully netted the ball in the corner of the net.

Fcuker did the exact same thing to us. Quite a run by GEU to get back in the mix.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Welcome to the waaaaaa thread///

Osame bin madden said:
Ya blame it on the refs, thats the reason you didnt win again.....Here is a tissue... whaaaaa....... Ya Lets ttttp......

Osame into the sauce last night???????

Sounds like you have continued your flopping ways, much like in a certain final last year when you attempted to Cheat Langley out of the trophy. Still waiting on the video you promised.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
we were having a good laugh in the parking lot going through their team list after the game... they had some grey haired fat old guy in his 40s running around on the pitch, but the team list had no-one born before 1979!!! HA HA HA... 2 weeks in a row... HA HA HA :D

Sixfyv: Please, C'mon.

I'm quite sure there's a logical explanation whereas the Masters drop down rule within club allowing teams to play a maximum of two old farts per game will apply here.

:rolleyes:

Might be the case but still unbelievable he wasn't on the list...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How good do those results look if you're the Langley boys looking down? HELLO... Hello.. hello.. hello.. Is anyone close to us? us? us? us? Now if only LFC2 could have Liverpool win a game you'd probably never knock that goofy grin off his face...

B

BADCALL

Took in the Delta vs GN game last night. there was never a doubt who was going to win. But I bet Sixfyv is wishing he was six six after being chiped from 40 yards. ha ha ha :wa:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame, good to see ya back big man!

Nothing better than some of your late night posts. Classics.

PoCo with a big win, and the Nation is stumbling a bit.

Geu and PoCo have taken six precious points away from the lads.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu - Chili

The Ultramen were looking pretty sound as a team last night. I had forgotten how good Ken Laity is. What a player. Good fast pace game, made the trip out and the chill factor worth it. Perfect time of teh yr for the geu boys to find their game. Big saves for both geu keeps kept this game a tie.....also big red took away from his freekick by skyrocketing a perfect dross on the 5 yrd line..........True what they say...the easiest goals are the hardest to score.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
I must say, i was a bit :rolleyes: disapointed with all the crying and bitching from pau. Every time someone got a foul either way, the bitching would start. .... Whine whine and whine some more. Whiner of the night goes to Hos..... What a little bitch..... no really

You can't be serious Osame! :D

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, and chalk your comments up to 'drunken/stoned' posting. You yourself gave Xena the Warrior Princess a run for her money what with all those silly little screams that came from your mouth as you tossed yourself around the pitch trying to get PNE to gift you a peno!

Stirring the pot obviously.

Game related: A dissapointing loss for us, even though I thought we showed spurts of very good form. We deserved at least a draw, as we carried most of the play to Poco in the first half especially, and in the late stages of the game. I have to agree with Champlain's Keeper (oddly enough). We made some poor decisions in the back (myself included), didn't score when we had the chances, and had a few unlucky calls which benefited Poco moreso than did us. Case in point: our tying goal, disallowed because a poco player bumped into his own goalie and knocked him down. :rolleyes:

Anyway, our focus now will certainly be on making a decent cup run as well as trying to secure 6 points in our last two league games.

Langley has certainly sewn up the league now with Chilliwack faultering last night. Congrats LFC2 and the rest of the Langley boys!

~S

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
Delta 5?? - 1 GN

GN started with 9 men, got another 15 mins in, then lost star #1 shortly thereafter. that said, we were only up 1-0 at half. early in the 2nd they were up to 11 men and we finally started playing... wasnt a contest, really... GN missing many players... likely to the wedding they were talking about last week.

He is actually signed as a CAT player, but i wont be surprised if Andy wanted to protest that as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0