Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - February 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Wow! I guess the sun's gotta shine on a dog's ass sometime eh!? ;)

Nukes, get on here and tell us how you lifted your team to victory on your shoulders (and how all the player's toes dragged along the turf as you did so :D )

So, who took the red?! I have my guess.

~S

For all the toys this guy has, a computer he does not. The masses will have to wait until he gets to school Monday and uses his school time to fill everybody in.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough, we'll wait for Monday, but I'm sure you could fill us in on who got tossed LFC2. I'm certain the Ranger boys would like to know. :)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And right after that, I will let everybody know who we might be missing, a certain somebodies 'lower body injury' and if I am feeling generous might enlighten all to our modified kick and run style we have become famous for.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
And right after that, I will let everybody know who we might be missing, a certain somebodies 'lower body injury' and if I am feeling generous might enlighten all to our modified kick and run style we have become famous for.
I'm listening.................. :D You have to hate those Lower body injuries, I am a Dr. Maybe with more info I could help out.. ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skippy... need i remind you how the provincial berths work??? i think that PAU, Delta, Chiliwack, GEU, and PoCo are all hoping that the top Premier teams go the distance in the cup.

Rangers are the devil.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 - SUFC 1

I got there late towards the end of the 2nd half but from all accounts Delta went up early on a miscue and then scored to make it 2-0 in the second. I saw our PK and with Delta going down to 10 men with 15 left we had a couple of chances. Unlucky for us not to get a point especially with the Lions getting the result in Chilli.

Good to see Crafty and his clan, best of luck rest of the way in the Pak and league. btw thanks for the info :D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With that knew info Big T, should we be hearing of another protest?
That smiley face seems really smiley.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 Sufc 1

Just checked out 4'11 post in the Pak thread. What a joke. You guys had 6 chances the whole game. Get with the program there 4'11.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
my wife posted on ttp???

if you try reeeeeeeeally hard... i am sure you can remember about 6 glorious opportunities we had in the first half alone. in the second... well, between my screams of "fcuk" and the "ooooooohs" coming from GEU behind me, i lost count.

neither opinion really matters, does it bn? the final was 2-1. you had zero shots on net, other than the penalty. twice i actually fell asleep.

thank God for Crafty yelling, "Mattress... wake the fcuk up!!!"

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
Chilliwack 1
N.D.Lions 1

What i heard is the Lions back up keeper Johnny Frampton stood on his head and got them the point.
Thanks for the compliment LION but the compliments need to be directed towards the backline, especially our outside right defender. Called up from the CAT to premier is a huge jump especially in your first year out of youth but he played a very solid game against some very good forwards and midfielders on chilliwhack. Hats off to him, and the rest of the D who kept everything to the outside and made some huge blocks on absolute rockets

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the FVSL website:

Week of Feb. 25-27

Fri Premier GN Sporting Club Poco City Dominion 9:00PM Mackie Park
Fri Premier GEU Ultra Langley United Premier 7:30PM Rotary Turf
Fri. Premier Chilliwack Rapids Delta Metro United 8:00PM Exhibition Sun Premier Whalley Storm Peace Arch United 7:15PM Cloverdale Turf

Glad to see that Whalley has addressed their field issue.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted on FVSL website
Sun Premier Whalley Storm Peace Arch United 7:15PM Cloverdale Turf
I guess we can't complain about the time??? It could be worse, at least we have good facilities available to shower and have a few pints!!! :rolleyes: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, the ruby boys and the crack pipe they left behind one rainy night killed that. No pints at Cloverdale unless you are an official booster club member or have a club house key. Like me. Unrucky.

PS. We turned off the hot water to save money on soap.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cloverdale Athletic

Originally posted by KNVB
PS. We turned off the hot water to save money on soap.
Studs up is not going to be happy, the only reason he plays football is to get free showers!!! :rolleyes:
One way to wind up G is have Dre give the same old shout: "I just got in"!!! ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
then snoop dogg comes along with, "a capital S oh yes, a fresh N, double O, P... D, O, double G, Y, D, O, double G, ya see..."

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: My band

Sung to the tune of Eminem:
"These chicks don't even see this ring on my hand"

Penticton 04' ;)

maybeLIONwillfinishthissongoffforme???

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
three big league matches this coming weekend which should determine league spots for the bc's..geu/langley should be a great game..poco/gn poco can't afford to lose any points, and chwk/dmu out in the wack with the wack looking to get back on track and always tough to play at home

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
can said:
three big league matches this coming weekend which should determine league spots for the bc's..

Agreed! Which one gets the MOTW honours do you think?

Tough call, but I think the match I would choose would be the one out at Exhibition Park. This is a huge test for Chilliwack, who have faultered in recent weeks, and finally shown some weakness. Being knocked out of the Pak Cup already, this is really a make-or-break game for them IMO. Obviously, Delta has just as much to play for.

borat

Oct 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, ND Lions are officially in 9th as they hold the goals difference tie breaker against Sikh. ND is -15 while Sikh is -37.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0