Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Greg Berry has signed for PAU Nation... where's Guinness been? Does he even play anymore?

More importantly, where's HOS? Did he jump off the bluffs down in not so sunny south slurrey?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No shti...Wonder why?
Obvioulsy everyone has just conceded the season to ACBC's absolute greatness. There is nothing left to talk about now.

...But I'm sure you'll find something.

I saw HoS get chipped last night. And he wasn’t even in net.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
O yes there is Knvb. Tonights game Rangers were very lucky to tie the game. Field was in bad shape. Rain made it very tough to play on. The reason ACBC does well, is due to them playing a friendly games mid week. The team is in good shape. Both Poco and boys in white were lacking shape in tonighhts game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done gametime... What will Abby do next year in the super league during the college/university season?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3- Delta 0
Delta played way better than the 2 previous meeting we had this year...Or we played worse...not sure..Rainy cold weather made it hard for the 2 teams to be up for this match and it showed. Glad to be back playing again after the break.
Next game in Chilliwack..does anyone know if the schedule is correct..it says we are playing at the X and I heard that ,that grass stadium is closed....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 second time we played em and tied em again...Pesky little kids. The first meeting was a great game but this last one was real bad soccer. They actually should have won if it wasnt for Tyler in Net. We were missing the whole back line and used our div 2 guys . No excuses they out played us and we were lucky to tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0