Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter January 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1-0 P.A.

I guess ACBC is the best team in the valley.:p

Good hard and mostly clean game to watch.

P.S. Guinness have another moan!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1 PAU 0

Unfortunately, we came out as flat as Big bags Nike air shocks and Poco came out like it was their cup final. To be fair, they enjoyed more possession in the first half and scored off a free kick which I'm still not ready to talk about. A good battle all over the pitch, but neither side had any clear chances.
The second half was much different, we finally got into the match with most of the build up coming down the flanks. However, we never really managed to get a ball cut back to an on coming midfielder or the cross was out of the strikers reach. Either way you slice it, we fell short of creating quality scoring chances and Poco burried theirs.
Kudos to Big Bags boys as they came to battle and were deserving of the 3 points. With the Pak Cup bye next weekend, we'll have to wait a week to take our frustration out on Abby! :mad:

Friday Knight

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack 3-0

they finished there chances, and we didnt. pretty much all it came down too.

'Wack didn't quite finish all their chances...could have been 5 easy in the first 15 before GEU got things sorted out and turned it into a decent game.
'Wack's third came late, but so did a handful of other near misses.
GEU keeper made some very good stops after a rough start, but save of the game goes to Chilliwack as keeper made a great save off a well-struck free kick.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dmu 1-0 over geu
it seemed every other challenge ended in a dmu player grunting and throwing himself to the ground which the ref bought into most of them then two strange ones
a challenge in the box a grunt a player throws himself to the ground what seems like 10 seconds go bye geu player has run 20 yds with the ball and now he calls pen .... liner says no fowl ref says over ruled liner 10 yds away ref 25 yds liner clear view ref 5/6 players in the way .... 1-0 dmu
10 mins later geu free kick 25 yds out ref makes all geu players move 10 yds away from the ball .... i gues this is a new rule .... no more step over's no more I lay it off you shoot .... it seems only the player taking the kick can be within 10 yds of the ball anyone else heard of this one ...is it for real or just a confused ref

perhaps the blindman or whistle blower can shed some light on this new rule ....

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 dmu
close game with chances on both ends and the ref decided to make a half ass, controversial call at the end to fukc it all up.
i would understand if the score was 5-1 or 3-0, sure lets call a penalty kick for fun but fukc sake, dont decide the game for us when its so damn close! wake up buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0