Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Mar 07'

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
better late than never...

1 Aldergrove United 16 - 34
2 Peace Arch United 16 - 33
3 Poco City FC 18 - 27
4 Chilliwack Rapids 14 - 26
5 LUFC United 15- 25
6 North Delta Lions 15 - 21
7 Delta Metro United 17 - 19
8 GN Sporting Club 17 - 17
9 Port Moody Fury 15 - 15
10 Golden Ears United SC 15 - 9

Premier Top 10 Scorers as of February 22, 2007

1 Mike Baldwin Aldergrove Utd 13
2 Moe Mahjoub Peace Arch Utd 9
3 Cam Willmets Chilliwack Rapids 7
Andrew Slane Chilliwack Rapids 7
Kevan Gaull North Delta Lions 7
Corrado Lenzi Peace Arch Utd 7
John Collins Peace Arch Utd 7
Kevin Coris Aldergrove Utd 7
4 Mike Perry Chilliwack Rapids 6
Shaun Patterson Langley Utd 6

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I know this horse is dead... but can anyone explain to me the FVSL leading scorers section on the FVSL website? click on link...

Fraser Valley Soccer League Premier Golden Boot Competition

There is detailed information for every player who has scored in the premier division... except for the very last entry at the bottom right.

What the hell does that mean?

Also... why is Jas Mattoo's total of 8 the only total highlighted... yet he is not mentioned in the "Premier Top 10 Scorers" on the home page? 8 goals should have him in 3rd spot.

Interesting...

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
OK, I know this horse is dead... but can anyone explain to me the FVSL leading scorers section on the FVSL website? click on link...

Fraser Valley Soccer League Premier Golden Boot Competition

There is detailed information for every player who has scored in the premier division... except for the very last entry at the bottom right.

What the hell does that mean?

Also... why is Jas Mattoo's total of 8 the only total highlighted... yet he is not mentioned in the "Premier Top 10 Scorers" on the home page? 8 goals should have him in 3rd spot.

Interesting...

I dont know but for some reason they didnt have our goalscorers this year :confused: , but they did get them updated last week and you should see Jas in the top three this week when they are changed on the site.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league has to check your team list first for eligible players this week (again) before they clock his stats.

1-0 reverse losses after docking points don't count the goals scored previously in the match.

Just people helping people,
RF

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
I dont know but for some reason they didnt have our goalscorers this year :confused: , but they did get them updated last week and you should see Jas in the top three this week when they are changed on the site.

they weren't being sent in...until last week. Who scored against Aldergrove? I will be updating it now that chwk have played GEU:cool:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
they weren't being sent in...until last week. Who scored against Aldergrove? I will be updating it now that chwk have played GEU:cool:

Our goalscorer this past weekend was Jorge Angel-Mira.

CanuckFan

Oct 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hailey10 said:
Wack 4 Geu 0

Mr. Tim Berners-Lee, what happened my friend, should we consider u done?...or should we hold off a bit longer? :knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

na na na na....hey hey hey..gooooooodbyeee

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
CanuckFan said:
Mr. Tim Berners-Lee, what happened my friend, should we consider u done?...or should we hold off a bit longer? :knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

na na na na....hey hey hey..gooooooodbyeee

i thought we were done and then by some twist of mathematical fate we still have a chance. We have two games left, we have to win those and pray pm loses both...

the game against chilliwack was a good game...finally getting to play on grass again reminded me how much a cant stand playin on plastic turf. we had 20 chances they had 4...they win 4-0...

anyways...we arent out yet...but we are running out of time:eek:

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Berners-Lee said:
i thought we were done and then by some twist of mathematical fate we still have a chance. We have two games left, we have to win those and pray pm loses both...

the game against chilliwack was a good game...finally getting to play on grass again reminded me how much a cant stand playin on plastic turf. we had 20 chances they had 4...they win 4-0...

anyways...we arent out yet...but we are running out of time:eek:

im open to any offer as long as it starts with a $1 followed by a minimum of 4 zeros (no decimals).;) .....:D

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0 Langley 1

No real flow to this game as both teams went into the half 0-0... Langley scored with about 15 mins into the second half and went on to win.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
big lucvanlierde potted it home. Finally a win. After losing 12 straight league games it amazing what a W can do to someones confidence.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
big lucvanlierde potted it home. Finally a win. After losing 12 straight league games it amazing what a W can do to someones confidence.

Good for the tall lanky bastard;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:

goal of the year maybe. After running around 4 or 5 players flicking it over the last defender and lacing a 20 yard screaming bicycle kick to the top corner sending the crowd into a frenzie:wa: . On another note any word on the defender from PM? went down and from the sounds of the screams, sounded like he may have broke something, hope all is well with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0