Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Mar 07'

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascadesoccer said:
goal of the year maybe. After running around 4 or 5 players flicking it over the last defender and lacing a 20 yard screaming bicycle kick to the top corner sending the crowd into a frenzie:wa: . On another note any word on the defender from PM? went down and from the sounds of the screams, sounded like he may have broke something, hope all is well with him.

yeah, the most amazing goal i've ever let in...by far!

as for our defender...he limped off the field so it might not be as bad as it seemed. hard to say.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU beat Delta or North Delta or South Delta, or whomever 5-1. From all reports the biggest fight PAU got today was from the Cactus Club hotties where there was a reported shut out. Unlucky boys...

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
PAU beat Delta or North Delta or South Delta, or whomever 5-1. From all reports the biggest fight PAU got today was from the Cactus Club hotties where there was a reported shut out. Unlucky boys...

Oh so clever Mr. I'm 1 of 3 still standing at my job site. It was North Delta Lions and so what PAU beat up on a team that has nothing to play for. They didn't do so well last week did they?:cool:

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
so what PAU beat up on a team that has nothing to play for. They didn't do so well last week did they?:cool:

Just setting up to win the league in style.....it would have been no fun beating you last week then beating the Lions this week and then our last game against PM have no meaning.

Having said that, I guess you know exactly what it's like to play for nothing, you've been doing that all year.

Big Hag, I've got a question for ya'.......

When you season is over before March, does that mean you keep training for next year??

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it looks as though the Chilliwack vs Aldergrove game is a go!:D

According to the Aldergrove coach the game is going to go.

I am suprised due to all of this rain but look forward to the tilt.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 0 Chilliwack 0

Disappointing news from Aldegrove.:rolleyes:

A fair result in the end, but Chilliwack did create many more quality chances only to be stopped by the great wall of china in the Aldergrove net. I thought PNE was brilliant all game long!

Shout of the day: #19 Frodo - Aldergrove
The ball ran off the pitch and she had a moan about the linesmans call, a few lads gave her the gears from the sidelines and she again has another moan about getting us next week? What the duece?

Peace What?

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought PNE reffed a good game also except for the injury time. The clock does not get stopped during the whole game if a ball goes out for a throw in or a goal kick and a player has to fetch the ball, yet injury time went from four minutes to being about six as PNE kept stopping his watch every time the ball went out of bounds. Now fair enough, stop the clock if somebody lumps the ball out of the park on purpose, but to keep stopping the watch if a shot goes wide of the net etc is painful to watch. Anybody know the FIFA ruling on this time stopping in injury time. I thought it was running injury time determined by the ref after the final 90 minutes. PNE, care to explain after you've had a few speckled hens??

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness...there's no point in trying to suck-up now , you're too deep in the hole ! :D

Studs-up...How do you know I was stopping my watch ? Just because it looks like I'm pushing the buttons it doesn't mean that I actually am. We had 49 minutes in the 2nd half ; mainly because of the injury to the Aldergrove keeper but also because on a couple of occasions the ball went WAY over the fence at the back.
The was also 2 cautions & some substitutions, which we didn't have in the first half
Also , I always add 2 extra minutes when I'm enjoying myself !

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studsup
I hate to say it but PNE is right. He is not right very often but he is spot on on his call here. Writing this reply is killing me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whistle blower said:
Studsup
I hate to say it but PNE is right. He is not right very often but he is spot on on his call here. Writing this reply is killing me. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Why? Because you're dumb as bear shite and you're having to ask the missus to type this out? Which in that case I can see how its killing you...

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-1 pau
i wasnt at the game but i heard we also got 1 red card.
i see a light of hope though!
i just need to pay off the linesmen and ref, stand on my head, and we can come out 1 -0 pak cup champions on saturday

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess you dont understand sarcasm!
heres another one just incase...
you're my hero guiness, the pak cup is abviously yours.
lets not even play the fking game. just hand guiness the cup so he can pose with it. my hero!:rolleyes: <faint>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0