Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Mar 07'

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDP

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peach Arch, Congradulations on the well played season and winning the league from everyone with the Aldergrove United team.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to all my mates at PAU on the league title. Well done fellas!

Have to say, I'm not all that surprised. In fact, the only surprise for me was that this crew lost 5 games this year, and needed to play the last game on the sched to get it done. The organization, and leadership provided by Hibee had me convinced in September that this group would enjoy much success. Here's hoping it continues next weekend, and in the Provincials!

'Campiooooone Campioooooone Ole Ole Ole'!!! :D

~S

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to PAU on the league title from the farmers in Alderhole. By far in my opinion the most skilled and talented team in the valley. It is a shame though that some of them are so high on themselves and make asses of themselves when they open their mouths. I guess class does not necessarily come with being good. Teams like Chilly, Langley, Poco, Pomo made up for you guys in that regard. Whatever works for you I guess.

We came in this year with zero respect and hopefully we changed a few minds.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Congrats to PAU on the league title from the farmers in Alderhole. By far in my opinion the most skilled and talented team in the valley. It is a shame though that some of them are so high on themselves and make asses of themselves when they open their mouths. I guess class does not necessarily come with being good. Teams like Chilly, Langley, Poco, Pomo made up for you guys in that regard. Whatever works for you I guess.

We came in this year with zero respect and hopefully we changed a few minds.

Bitter...pause NOT!

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast, no bitterness here exact opposite. We were picked to be relegated at the start of the season. For it to come down to the last week of the season in a fight for first place we'll take it.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
heard it was 2-1 for aldergrove.

Say what you will, these guys are just tough to play. Not the most talented, but neither was Langley when we won the league a couple years ago. Well organized, work their asses off, a freaking huge goalie who knows his angles as well as anybody.

We had much more of the possession yesterday and probably deserved better, but we made two horrible mistakes and only scored once.

All that said congrats to PAU. We will be your biggest fans come Saturday. I know the wrong thread, but I trust your memories are still fresh from the last final and have something to prove. Let's just say we have a bit riding on this game. Anything we can do other than not reminding you about last year?

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey boys, just sucking on a few gallos here in guatemala enjoying the league title by myself. Speaks volumes about the character of the team and the depth coming off the bench. FLYING IN TOMMORROW NIGHT AT AROUND 7PM, JUST ENOUGH TIME TO GRAB MY GEAR AND HEAD OFF TO TRAINING TO PREPARE FOR THE FINAL. HOPING THE HIGH ALTITUDE RUNS WILL PAY OFF WITH SOME EXTRA FITNESS. LAST NIGHT IN TOWN, 10 PM CURFEW FOR THE GIRLS, HOPEFULLY NOT ANOTHER DRINK FEST LIKE THE LAST NIGHT OF MY LAST TRIP. WELL DONE LADS SEE U AT ESTADIO PEACE ARCH WHAT???

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: tubs
"Congrats to PAU on the league title"
"It is a shame though that some of them are so high on themselves and make asses of themselves when they open their mouths. I guess class does not necessarily come with being good."
SHUT IT DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) It's called TakeThePiss, take the banter with a big fcuking lemon... Aldergrove turned some heads this season with their ability to get results directly from their work ethic... Coris and Baldy were the class of your mob by a landslide... Well played you muckers, quit your moaning and get prepared for your first provincial spot in years. :rolleyes:

LFC2 & Nukes - buy some pints!!! :eek:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Coris and Baldy were the class of your mob by a landslide...

I am surprised that no one protested any of Aldergrove's games this year because the VMSL website still has him (if it is the same player) suspended from 2000 when he played with Peg.

CORIS, Kevin
Pegasus ‘A’
Premier
2000-12-09
2 Games
$20

Unless the two leagues have no affiliation with one another.

Gilly

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Gilly

Uh oh. :(

Poco City may have something to say about this one???

Bigbag, you reading this??? :p

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Frodo. Yeah you Guiness. This is ttp no worries, it's the sh*t that happens on the weekends that I speak about. A few of you are classless and you know full well who you are. For a wee fat out of shape midget you talk big. I hope we draw you in the prov's if you get a result you'll be 500 against us you muppet. Tape up.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Hey Frodo. Yeah you Guiness. This is ttp no worries, it's the sh*t that happens on the weekends that I speak about. A few of you are classless and you know full well who you are. For a wee fat out of shape midget you talk big. I hope we draw you in the prov's if you get a result you'll be 500 against us you muppet. Tape up.

shite not bad....you pissed on guiness sitting down.

what do you got midget??

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lions 3-2port moody.

good luck in the Pak....oh and the relegation battle. Should be an interesting Pak final:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0