Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Mar 07'

What is more likely to happen this month?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gilly said:
CORIS, Kevin
Pegasus ‘A’
Premier
2000-12-09
2 Games
$20

Get Ghouse on the job for this, he knows all about these things, thats way ABC is not in the Knights final, all because of 20 buck.

But there is the 7 year rule, thats a long time.

hos

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tubs

Opening up a can of worms now aren't we.
originally posted by: Paul Bunion
A few of you are classless and you know full well who you are.
Hey Giant, I have no fcuking clue what you're on or even on about... Classless??? Other than Studs up, there isn't one guy on our squad I could honestly say is dirty or tackles from behind... Unlike your hack job toss pots!!! I've been told by players on your team that dirt bag Wes (who broke Dustins leg this year) is proud of his 'physical play'... He spouts off over a few pints on how he 'got that guy good'... The same said donkey can't even side foot a pass 10 yards, but fancies himself as a hardman... :rolleyes:
You need to take that humble pie we fed you (3-0 in case you forgot) and choke on it... Quit your fcuking moaning!!!
Class is not determined by where you live, the places you go, the goals you score and the birds you bang... Although, your mum could be a good judge of that...
Class is actually a set of values and can be judged in the way you present yourself in public (wash your face and brush your teeth), how you react in difficult moments (bad loser), the cheap shots you don't take when a guys back is turned and the mum you would never bang!!!

Beat it skid, class is over.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Abby:

I am writing to you today because my friend wouldn't know irony if it walked up a slapped him in the face. Abby, I'm conflicted. How do I publicly point out my friend’s glairing flaws in reasoning with-out hurting his feelings and thus taking away any chance I had at sneaking a peak at his missus nuggets? You see Abby, I like the little fella, his missus fun bags more, but I like him none the less, but sometimes he just doesn't understand things to the point where I want to smash his lap top over his head. Is there any way to point out to my mate that calling out someone’s mom as being a skanky trailer park slut, like grandma use to be, in a debate about class isn’t exactly the epitome of the very debate he’s so obviously and desperately trying to win?

There must be away, Abby? His lap top is quite expensive and I would hate to have to pull his floppy drive from his nose considering I’m already going to be forced to pull his head from his rear as it is.

Conflicted

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Dear Abby:

I am writing to you today because my friend wouldn't know irony if it walked up a slapped him in the face. Abby, I'm conflicted. How do I publicly point out my friend’s glairing flaws in reasoning with-out hurting his feelings and thus taking away any chance I had at sneaking a peak at his missus nuggets? You see Abby, I like the little fella, his missus fun bags more, but I like him none the less, but sometimes he just doesn't understand things to the point where I want to smash his lap top over his head. Is there any way to point out to my mate that calling out someone’s mom as being a skanky trailer park slut, like grandma use to be, in a debate about class isn’t exactly the epitome of the very debate he’s so obviously and desperately trying to win?

There must be away, Abby? His lap top is quite expensive and I would hate to have to pull his floppy drive from his nose considering I’m already going to be forced to pull his head from his rear as it is.

Conflicted

that was classic:D I have never laughed so hard over a post on this site as much as this one. Could very well be TTP of the year.

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo, you mean the 2 pieces of humble pie you guys ate early on ?? Maybe that's where you got that wee belly 5-4, 1-0. I have a tiny bit of class so I won't mention your ma. You prove my point with your whole narrative. "Classless"

Take your congrats and quit your own moaning. For the record you can have rotten teeth and a mop for hair and still have class. It's the sh*t that comes out of your mouth and a cpl others on the WEEKEND that is classless.

The incident with Dustin was a hard tackle yes, like many others of us have been involved .There was never any intent to injure. It was an unfortunate result. As for the comments made over pints I have not heard

horesshackisbackmrkotter.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hubs said:
Take your congrats and quit your own moaning. For the record you can have rotten teeth and a mop for hair and still have class. It's the sh*t that comes out of your mouth and a cpl others on the WEEKEND that is classless.

I agree, that Justin Timberlake has a mop for hair, but in my opinion, Peace Arch are probably the classiest teams in the valley, actually probably just premier. Justin Timberlake has a point about that Wes kid, the guy is a ****. I dummied that kid in a clean tackle, and then the guy comes back and trys to elbow me from behind. What a bitch.

I think its safe to say every Premier game gets heated up at one point or another, the classless teams and players are the ones that hit from behind, especially when the ball isnt there. And whenever words are said the stupidity of some players to throw racist slurs in the mix. :mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: Kokanee
I think its safe to say every Premier game gets heated up at one point or another, the classless teams and players are the ones that hit from behind, especially when the ball isnt there.
You made my point very clear.

Thanks. JT ;)

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on the PM vs. Aldergrove playoff game ??

4-1 port moody with 5 or 6 shots off the posts to add.
news just came that the second game is a no go sooo i guess we're safe for another season.
overall, a good building year for our young team, and next year expect a lot more from this port moody side.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friendly match

Late notice
Saturday 14th April - 2pm @ SSA
PAU vs Croatia

Saturday 21st April - 2pm @ SSA
PAU vs Firemen

Status
Not open for further replies.