Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Nov. 04'

Who will hand Langley their first loss of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I always thought Guinness looked a bit like Sid!

Who's your daddy?

:D

~Regs.
and you my friend look like jeff goldbloom :eek: :eek:

whos your fcuking daddy regs :D

sid

ps guinness looks like little speeds ramires /hees not a half pint hes the full measure /now back on topic lads ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sid

sid said:
well you got worts on your hole from riding too many pines in your time,or did you get worts from riding too many coaches

sid

'Worts' can't explain how confused I am by this post........... :confused:

~S

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone confirm that the Premier match between Whalley and GEU is cancelled this weekend?
Guess that'll mean the CAT team will be playing Whalley Premier.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls: he's a home ec teacher, not a Rhodes scholar. Home ec teachers are only one slight notch higher than phys ed teachers on the intelligence scale. I think it has something to do with reading the metric-to-imperial conversion chart from time-to-time.

Besides, he's off topic, and his post will soon be diverted to the LUFC Dance section. ;)

Back on topic: will Skytrain be at the park tonight? I owe him a bevy for fleecing him on the LUFC Dance tickets.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballbaby said:
Umm. Studsy? Quick, do an edit and nobody will notice you spelled leagues incorrectly. :confused:

I knew some wanker would come along and ruin my test for sid, thanks ballsy

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody please!!

studsup said:

Nice save buddy! :rolleyes:

Dude said:
Back on topic: will Skytrain be at the park tonight? I owe him a bevy for fleecing him on the LUFC Dance tickets.

Dude, how the fukc is this on topic!!! I don't have time to deal with this off-topic shite! I'm busy on a Pro-D day, doing a workshop on how to fill up basketballs.

Yoda said:
Anyone confirm that the Premier match between Whalley and GEU is cancelled this weekend?

Was it scheduled for the Langley turf? :eek: ;)

Over-worked and under-paid,

~Skip

WORTtoyourmother!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

studsup said:

Agreed. Nice save, studsup! No worries, however...a couple more things for Sid to edit for you. Will he pass the test? Will he find Waldo? Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip, not at Langley, At AHP Matthews that apparently can't handle 2 games on that day.
:confused:

Dude,
I called Skytrain and he won't be attending but said to give me his beer instead.
See ya there.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not including acceptable slang, I’m counting a total of five grammar and spelling errors.

Skip: rule 89.1.2a, section 5, specification 8 in the TTP Constitution, Rev. 12 states:

“A Pisstaker is considered to be on topic if his or her post is within six (6) degrees of separation from said thread title.”

In this case:

1. LUFC Dance: a highly successful, yet underrated, fundraiser for the Langley United Soccer Club.
2. Tonight: Poco Dominion and LUFC face off tonight in the week 11 Premier fixture.
3. Park: the two teams face off tonight at Gates Field #1, at Reeves Park.
4. Skytrain: former hard nosed, cement footed center back / sweeper for Poco Dominion.
5. Fleecing: Skytrain was generous enough to purchase three (3) fundraiser tickets for the aforementioned Langley United Soccer Club fundraiser from me. He did this on the condition that I purchase him one (1) beer.
6. I owe him a bevy: I stiffed him on the beer, and intend to make good on the payment tonight after the LUFC vs. Poco Premier match.

As shown above, I’m well within the boundaries of posting on topic.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't exactly need to go down this road again, but I guess this is takethepiss and I do like to have a laugh, so to totally beat this dead horse with a hatchet one more time... (sorry mods) :(

Originally posted by sid vicious
players like you spouting off about been a player,your nothing son

I never stated I was, am or ever will be a player you would have the scouting ability to rate, however I do call what you somehow imagine up in your illiterate nature bullshite, due to the facts of many of your TTP-wide previous posts...
You constantly call anything FVSL bush and shite, including refs, clubs, players and its organizers on the whole... You seem to put yourself on a self-proclaimed pedistool in comparison to anyone in local football...

My piss take was simple: Why???

Again, you can slag me because I stuck it out with the best metro club in the province for 3 years and was never really a regular week in and out... Am now a member of PAU, which happen to be the FVSL Premier div. leaders (BUSH et all) and occasionally get a minute here and there :rolleyes: (I know shocking isn't it?)... You can also have a go at half-pint/short stature all you want, but the fact I was getting at was YOUhave never thrown YOUR credentials on the line and backed them up!!! You love to be negative and jump on anything that will make yourself feel better about the fact you are, nor were anything more than a bully in Burnaby summer league!!! Live with that... :eek:

If you ask me, that's bush... :eek: ;)

Peace, love and happiness, Guinness

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it Langley has tried to cancel next week's game against PAU due to a chance of rain in Langley, thus the field will be unplayable.

Can anyone confirm?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Untrue, it's next months rain they are cancelling the game for.
You can never be too careful.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
I don't exactly need to go down this road again, but I guess this is takethepiss and I do like to have a laugh, so to totally beat this dead horse with a hatchet one more time... (sorry mods) :(

I never stated I was, am or ever will be a player you would have the scouting ability to rate, however I do call what you somehow imagine up in your illiterate nature bullshite, due to the facts of many of your TTP-wide previous posts...
You constantly call anything FVSL bush and shite, including refs, clubs, players and its organizers on the whole... You seem to put yourself on a self-proclaimed pedistool in comparison to anyone in local football...

My piss take was simple: Why???

Again, you can slag me because I stuck it out with the best metro club in the province for 3 years and was never really a regular week in and out... Am now a member of PAU, which happen to be the FVSL Premier div. leaders (BUSH et all) and occasionally get a minute here and there :rolleyes: (I know shocking isn't it?)... You can also have a go at half-pint/short stature all you want, but the fact I was getting at was YOUhave never thrown YOUR credentials on the line and backed them up!!! You love to be negative and jump on anything that will make yourself feel better about the fact you are, nor were anything more than a bully in Burnaby summer league!!! Live with that... :eek:

If you ask me, that's bush... :eek: ;)

Peace, love and happiness, Guinness

Guinness has a point. Way to stand up for yourself weeman. You are standing right? :confused:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Balls

Greek God,

It doesn't exactly look like it, but I am wearing my heels today!!! ;)

BTW, God is an immaginary friend for grown ups!!! :eek:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1-1 Langley

Poco scored with about 10 to go on a bad mistake by the Langley keeper. Langley tied it up with 30 secs to go on a freekick as the Poco goalie was trying to set up a wall. Ugly game! (and I don't mean it in terms of being cheap)

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Guess that'll mean the CAT team will be playing Whalley Premier.

Both games are on Yoda.

What's with this comment about Premier boys playing with the Cat team? I don't know where you get your info from but don't give our premier squad any undeserved credit for the Cat boys success....they've earned their 4th place standing on their own and don't need our help.

Don' t you think if you're premier boys didn't play you would give some of them a run in the Cat game to stay in game shape? This is the kind of comment that anyone with an ounce of soccer sense would just assume and not bother posting.... :rolleyes:

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if the makeup games from earlier in the season are going to be played in december? I think we would be playing Langley. If so, do you know when cause if it's the weekend of the 17th then i'll be back for the X-mas holidays, so watch out for GN to lose BIG that weekend for sure.Thanks. I'm off to South Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0