Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - Nov 06'

Heart always trumps skill. Are you saying that you guys are not a talented team. Aldergrove 2 - PAU 0

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hall3 said:
Heart always trumps skill. Are you saying that you guys are not a talented team. Aldergrove 2 - PAU 0

Young, dumb and full of.....

So it begins....I thought that at least for your first year back in the Premier league Alderhole might just go along and keep their comments to themselves - I thought you were doing so well up until now....

Your team is avg. at best - you have squeeked out a few wins and will not continue to do so down the stretch. You will finish third in the standings behind PAU and Chilli before the year is done and skill and experience will out last the Alderbush "heart."

Can only hope to draw you in the Pak Cup and early!! Ask the Lions or DMU what happened to them last year when started spouting off half way through the year about being the "new" teams of the Premier league!

Standings at year end:

Pau
Chilli
Alder-bush-hole
Langley (although they are a better team than you guys)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

knees united.

i love your stuff.

a p.p.p. for you!

LION

Hall3

Sep 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Are you guys the only ones allowed to post?

I guess the other teams should start their own chat room and leave this one for the Penis Arch love in.

As for the Pak, its a date. Bring your blue boots.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knees United said:
Young, dumb and full of.....

So it begins....I thought that at least for your first year back in the Premier league Alderhole might just go along and keep their comments to themselves - I thought you were doing so well up until now....

Your team is avg. at best - you have squeeked out a few wins and will not continue to do so down the stretch. You will finish third in the standings behind PAU and Chilli before the year is done and skill and experience will out last the Alderbush "heart."

Can only hope to draw you in the Pak Cup and early!! Ask the Lions or DMU what happened to them last year when started spouting off half way through the year about being the "new" teams of the Premier league!

Standings at year end:

Pau
Chilli
Alder-bush-hole
Langley (although they are a better team than you guys)

Well, why play the game? looks like the final standings are up.
Knees, should big bag book his bus ride to div 1 or is Gn finally going to disappear. Maybe we can start pumping the milk cartons with gns picture on it. Have you seen this team, if you have, please give them the middle finger..

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peace arch wear mittens for god sakes. Lion It's mittens or white boots not both....booyaakaa

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bitter to live in Chilliwack

Guinness said:
PNE had one of his worst matches in recent memory and continued to gift many soft free kicks around the 18 yard box... .

buddy i love how you call out your team mates in public like this thats something that is left in the dressing room and not exploited in the media...good job TO....to be dead honest i didnt really see you have that great of a second half either but yet you forgot to mention that in your post....i love the wrist tape too......lion keep on shooting dont worry about passing the ball around in the 18 your doing the right thing....love ya kids out

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness ,

Do you want to explain to #7player or shall I ?

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I thought PNE's passing was crap, and he didn't put at tackle in once in the whole game. I think it was the beard;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PNE said:
Guinness ,

Do you want to explain to #7player or shall I ?
I will…

It's because of his height, #7 player. You see, PNE is just too damn small to do anything properly, even Hobbits, like Guinness, call him a pip-squeak and push him into the mud which, of course, makes him angry and that my friend is what causes him to lose his temper and kick innocent players around 18 yards boxes. Some say his rainbow ends there and his buried Leprechaun treasure is vulnerable, but I maintain it’s because of his small man syndrome.

I hear, but it’s only a rumour Whistle Blower spreads around that he’s hung like a budgie too, but like I said; that’s only a rumour spread by his associates, though I take that with a grain of salt as Whistle Blower has a terrible drinking problem.

Shameful for a ref to do such things to players no matter their stature.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

WB doesn't have a drinking problem. Smack and and small furry creatures are his vices.

PNE told me about the furry creatures part.

~Dude-hopingnottohavePNEorWBrefhismatchanytimesoon.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bulljive

posted by: bullankles
Peace arch wear mittens for god sakes.
Get this straight, only the poofs at PAU wear mittens... Most of us are embarassed of them at the club!!!
Lion = WOP
BJ = OLD
Moe = Camel jockey

Honestly, look how far it's got GN. ;)

Now if you want to talk tough, who do you think wears tape? :rolleyes:

#7playerhasnofcukingscooby!!!

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: bulljive

Guinness

"Now if you want to talk tough, who do you think wears tape? :"

i didnt know i was trying to act tuff my appoligies for the misconseption.....who do i think wears tape?? you do bud on your wrist for some weird reason...i just wanted to know why...or perhaps its an old soccer locker room injury when you were so desprate to get more playing time that you had a private meeting with the coach..i could see how that could be embarassing....in that case no worries bud...

"#7playerhasnofcukingscooby!!!"

no idea what this means..but perhaps i gotta be schooled by a class of monkeys to understand this jargan.....im gonna start writing without spaces to cause apparently itmakesthingsfunnier.....see hahahahah.......or perhpas it just makes me look like in idiot....i dunno youbethejudge...hahahaha....well have a good one...i just like gett'in under you skin bud no hard feelings....out

MilesLong

Sep 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
I will…

It's because of his height, #7 player. You see, PNE is just too damn small to do anything properly, even Hobbits, like Guinness, call him a pip-squeak and push him into the mud which, of course, makes him angry and that my friend is what causes him to lose his temper and kick innocent players around 18 yards boxes. Some say his rainbow ends there and his buried Leprechaun treasure is vulnerable, but I maintain it’s because of his small man syndrome.

I hear, but it’s only a rumour Whistle Blower spreads around that he’s hung like a budgie too, but like I said; that’s only a rumour spread by his associates, though I take that with a grain of salt as Whistle Blower has a terrible drinking problem.

Shameful for a ref to do such things to players no matter their stature.

#7player reply to KNVB, "i don't get it" as he thinks to himself, my strengths are looking at pictures in magizines and books. dumba$$

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

MilesLong said:
#7player reply to KNVB, "i don't get it" as he thinks to himself, my strengths are looking at pictures in magizines and books. dumba$$

....i dont actually remeber replying to this post so(although it was quite funny)...yea..unless thats what "a scooby is" is not having a clue....am i right did my toutor draw me the right picutre.......and for your info i also enjoy pictures in newspapers and on billboards..and i like how you called me a dumb-ass with $$ makes me feel like a balla''' .....out

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Scoobyless

#7, it is painful to watch you struggle with a piss take and even comprehend how you are being pissed on by all that view this thread... I'll spell it out for you...
posted by: #7player
buddy i love how you call out your team mates in public like this
At this point #7 has quoted a previous post where I had a go at PNE (a bloody referee)!!!
posted by: same donkey
thats something that is left in the dressing room and not exploited in the media...good job TO....
Now this is funny stuff if we weren't mocking a handycap kid!!! ;)

~Guinnessforgettingtoputaspacebetweenwords :rolleyes:

MilesLong

Sep 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

#7player said:
....i dont actually remeber replying to this post so(although it was quite funny)...yea..unless thats what "a scooby is" is not having a clue....am i right did my toutor draw me the right picutre.......and for your info i also enjoy pictures in newspapers and on billboards..and i like how you called me a dumb-ass with $$ makes me feel like a balla''' .....out

and when you say, "i like how you called me a dumb-ass with $$ makes me feel like a balla" what you really mean is I (#7players) enjoys newspapers and billboards pictures of ball sacks preferably shaven ones!!!!!

You have a tutor! You probably eat shite for breakfast too!!! YOU EAT shite FOR BREAKFAST!!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0