Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no doubt, upset of the year! if this was the case, im sure rex would be on here before outcast would even if it was only halftime.
"oh shite, if im here and the game is there,and im the coach...whose coaching?....doh!doh!doh!

rex

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley vs DMU????

How about the Whalley vs. DMU game? Wonder how Delta's new keep's faired seeing as their wiley veteran has moved on :eek: (I know Cainy and co are happy :cool: )

4ST OUT!!! :bronco: :bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SixFyv transfered to PAU? Say it ain't so! We had the special jersey from Big & Tall all made up, with #10 on the back. The Castaways are crushed... :(

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He did very well. As a matter of fact, he kept the game in check with some big saves early in the match. Well done afill06.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Whalley vs DMU????

4STGMP said:
How about the Whalley vs. DMU game? Wonder how Delta's new keep's faired seeing as their wiley veteran has moved on :eek: (I know Cainy and co are happy :cool: )

4ST OUT!!! :bronco: :bronco:

Oh fcuk off SixFyv. Comment on this.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dewney 2 Langley 2

BSLU et al in the Langley camp.

WTF!!???

This is far worse than losing to the Rangers in the Pak Cup last year IMO.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprisingly it feels equally bad. Apparently we would rather knock the hell out of each other at practice all week and then play like a bunch of pansies on the weekend. Nukes should have put the ball into an empty net to put the game on ice, instead he stubbed his weiner. The DFC crew scored a late one off a corner kick and then recieved a phantom PK in which the ref called it from behind the centre line. The rest as they say...... well done DFC, now start taking some points from other teams!

trapper

May 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
nukes said:
Nukes should have put the ball into an empty net to put the game on ice, instead he stubbed his weiner.

Oh, so that was you who didn't hit that rebound that rolled right to your foot first time. Thanks! That helped out. :D

The PK was a tough one to call with the score being 2-1 and about 10 minutes left. #22 beat your man to the outside then cut in front on his way to the box. He got nudged and went down and finally we got a call this year. We'll take it.

Langley looked like they thought they had this game in the bag from the opening whistle. Maybe took us a bit lightly. I bet you won't do that again?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
He got nudged and went down and finally we got a call this year. We'll take it.

Has he finally come to realize that it's a little different in Premier than Div1?
Or is he still putting all his eggs in his speed basket?

How many of your 9 goals has he got this year anyways?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
trapper said:
Langley looked like they thought they had this game in the bag from the opening whistle. Maybe took us a bit lightly. I bet you won't do that again?
no, im pretty sure they will take you lightly next time as well.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dewney 2 Langley 2

Skip said:
BSLU et al in the Langley camp.

WTF!!???

This is far worse than losing to the Rangers in the Pak Cup last year IMO.

I don't speak freaky deaky! But I wasn't there to play this weekend! I was in Cow-town! But a shocker in deed. Couple players from our camp missing but no excuses. And a tie is far better than a loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0